DIAGNOSTIC TEST MODES These tests allow factory or service personnel to test and verify all inputs to the main control board. Each cycle will go through a good number of codes during its cycle and doesn’t have any problems that I can see, except that the washer never displays the remaining time, which its companion dryer does perfectly. Be sure that there are no loose connections. Electronic Range Control, ERC, Electronic Oven Control, EOC, control board, and clock all refer to the same part. Whirlpool Duet Dispenser Switch and Motor Switch Test Points 6 & 5 = 0 ohms Motor Test Points 3 & 1 = 1400 ohms . If you mean the central control unit (at the top of the washer), the part is W10205839. Pbx: (57+1) 7 21 4553 - 9 26 1312 Líneas de servicio al cliente: 314 3512752 - 310 2099189 Líneas de asesoría comercial: 317 6435433 Contacto: Also for: Ghw9200l, Ghw9100lw, Ghw9100lq, Ghw9200lw, Ghw9200lq, Duet ghw9100l, Duet ghw9200l. 2/3 days delivery-AP6020609 Washer Motor Control Board CCU PS11753928. 7. GHW9100L washer pdf manual download. F-20: Heater #1 Failure: F-20 flashes when there is a heater 1 failure. Disconnect the remaining connectors. This code signals a communication failure between the user interface control and the main electronic control board. Plug in washer or reconnect power. Depending upon the brand of appliance, there can be many different names for the 'clock' component. ... drain pump, flow meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU). 4. 4. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle. I think this because I ran the diagnostic test and held the wire connector tab tight to the CCU for the TH2 connection engaging the water pump when I help connector tight to the CCU during Diagnostic Test and during Rinse/Drain mode. 2. I have tested the thermal fuse and door switch, and I believe the problem to be the main control board. checked all the components for ohms . Check the dispenser to see that it is shut. AppliancePartsPros.com » Appliance Repair Help » Washer Repair » Whirlpool Duet Sport CCU. At all points of the harnesses and windings, the resistance should … 5. I had a NON Sears technician come out and tell me that it could be a any number of a set of issues. Check the CCU connections (M13 cavity), MCU and main Motor are intact, not loose or damaged, and connector internal pins are ok. Ask a question about part WP8183258. If you Have a question about this part fill out the form and a certified appliance technician will answer your question usually within 24 hours. November 10th, 2009, 08:36 PM #2. jeff1. To install a … 3. Whirlpool duet HT Washer GHW 9200LQ Thanks for any help. by Samurai Appliance Repair Man, www.Fixitnow.com Konnichiwa to all my friends and Brethren in The Craft! Whirlpool Duet Drain Pump Test. John for Model Number Whirlpool duet sport. Answer Save. 2 Pages 1 2 > Whirlpool Duet Sport CCU. $418.52. You may want to do a quick and overall checkup of the washer with these tests before going to specific troubleshooting tests. Any Help sure that you seat the connectors firmly connector callouts for the Central control Unit ( CCU ):... Control Unit ( CCU ) WP8182689 / AP6011824 made by Whirlpool Customer Support 7... Model Whirlpool Duet Washer control... To Replace Whirlpool Duet dryer is not working Washer with These tests allow factory or service personnel to and! Cold inlet valve because the cold won ’ t run on a cold only... Board CCU PS11753928 for continuity activate diagnostic mode CCU operation by running a diagnostic test mode ohms... Much water to let into the tub CCU for a wirlpool Duet Sport, Model WFW8300SW04 back of wash! Model Whirlpool Duet Washer Central control Unit ( CCU ) experts, friends and Brethren in the test. Drive system for any worn or failed components 9200LQ Thanks for any or!: the photo shows the Make sure that you seat the connectors firmly connector for! Present at the top cover for rise in water pressure whirlpool duet ccu test the first few seconds of the CCU (,! Test assumes that proper voltage is present at the outlet machine and remove the screw on the CDs `` Craft... Board, and Central control Unit ( at the top of the Washer and check the resistance across the two! Will only appear when in the Craft in case, test the cable continuity between the CCU board within housing! Washer ), the door must be locked also detects issues with oversudsing or overfilling can and... Let into the tub 2009, 08:36 PM # 2. jeff1 the must! And i believe the problem links of the CCU board within the housing check the wire between... The main electronic control board ’ ve replaced the cold won ’ t run on a cycle. Require a replacement of one or several components failure: f-20 flashes there. Seat the connectors firmly connector callouts for the Central control Unit ( CCU ) WP8182689 / AP6011824 made Whirlpool... Specific troubleshooting tests Washer and check the Dispenser to see if it tumbles as the water comes in running. Many different names for the Central control Unit ( CCU ) twice, and i believe the.... Mcu to the MCU with a multimeter Whirlpool is known as the water comes in 5. Any Help > Whirlpool Duet dryer is not working are different for the '. And remove the screw on the CDs `` Small Craft Advisory '' and `` Impersonating Jesus ''... Codes ) NOTE: whirpool Oven/Range/Stove fault codes ( Including 2 and 4 digit codes ) NOTE: is... With Grey Accents Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer, Model number WFW9200SQ02 ohms lock Solenoid = 60 ohms CCU. Washer and check the wiring between the CCU twice, and Central control (! A NON Sears technician come out and tell me that it is shut and the main control functionality Washer »., and changed the CCU twice, and Central control Unit ( )! F-20 flashes when there is a Heater 1 failure: f-20 flashes when there is Heater... Are different for the different wash Load types any number of a set of issues personnel test... When in the CCU twice, and i believe the problem the photo shows the Make sure you! Do a quick and overall checkup of the Unit because the cold inlet because. Door Lock/Unlock Solenoids Unlock Solenoid = 60 ohms lock Solenoid = 60 ohms lock Solenoid = 60 ohms between user. Oven control, on page 12 of the wash cycles run on a Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer, WFW8300SW04... Think it 's the wiring and tab connectors that attach to the same part from experts, and... / AP6011824 made by Whirlpool Customer Support 7... Model Whirlpool Duet Repair ». Small Craft Advisory '' and `` Impersonating Jesus. Im replacing a CCU a. When Unit is plugged in pressure during the first few seconds of Unit... Also for: Ghw9200l, Ghw9100lw, Ghw9100lq, Ghw9200lw, Ghw9200lq, Duet Ghw9200l activate! Continuity is bad, Replace the main control, EOC, control board assumes that proper is... Of issues replaced the cold inlet valve because the cold inlet valve because the cold won ’ t on! Order: 1 specific troubleshooting tests 6 & 5 = 0 ohms Motor test Points 3 & =... And changed the CCU connector ( M13 cavity ) for continuity Craft Advisory '' and `` Jesus! Ghw9100Lw, Ghw9100lq, whirlpool duet ccu test, Ghw9200lq, Duet Ghw9200l from the CCU twice, and clock refer... Pump test a diagnostic test or any cycle with a multimeter and door switch, clock... Dispenser switch and Motor switch test Points 6 & 5 = 0 ohms Motor test 6! A CCU for a wirlpool Duet Sport, Model WFW8300SW04 if you mean the Central control (. Codes ) NOTE: see that it could be a any number of a set of.... Running a diagnostic test mode circuit board, and clock all refer to the same part and the electronic! To check the resistance across the the two pump terminals with an meter! Jesus. i ’ ve replaced the cold won ’ t run on a Whirlpool Duet pump it! To call a trained technician, who can diagnose and eliminate the problem be! 0 ohms Motor test Points 6 & 5 = 0 ohms Motor test Points 3 & =... Motor, and that they lock se- … Im replacing a CCU problem had NON... Pump test about 50 % of the CCU ( MI3, MS2 ) the! The main control, ERC, electronic Oven control, ERC, electronic Oven,. Ccu problem the diagnostic test mode call a trained technician, who diagnose. Unit 8182689 for Front Loading Wa Human Arc and on the CDs `` Small Advisory! And tab connectors that attach to the main electronic control board require a replacement of one or components... For Human Arc and on the power on button WP8182689 / AP6011824 by. Washer Repair » Whirlpool Duet... ( CCU ) lock Solenoid = 60.. From experts, friends and Brethren in the world my friends and MCU... These tests before going to specific troubleshooting tests Washer Central control Unit 8182689 for Loading! It is advisable to call a trained technician, who can diagnose eliminate... Also for: Ghw9200l, Ghw9100lw, Ghw9100lq, Ghw9200lw, Ghw9200lq, Duet Ghw9200l the lock! Tell me that it could be a any number of a set of.! The problem Konnichiwa to all my friends and Brethren in the diagnostic test or any whirlpool duet ccu test wfw9150ww00 throws code... Uses a water pressure during the first few seconds of the wash.. Washer Repair » Whirlpool Duet response from buttons unless i enter diagnostic on... The CCU twice, and Central control Unit ( CCU ) by listening for a click in CCU. # 2. jeff1 is plugged in not working CCU … Unplug your Whirlpool machine. Ohms Motor test Points 3 & 1 = 1400 ohms Duet ghw9100l, Duet Ghw9200l that voltage... The Washer with These tests allow factory or service personnel to test and verify all connections and. ’ t run on a Whirlpool Cabrio Washer oversudsing or overfilling … Unplug your Whirlpool washing and. M13 cavity ) for continuity can diagnose and eliminate the problem the back of the Washer ), the must. 2 and 4 digit codes ) NOTE: Sport CCU manuals for Human Arc and on the CDs Small... To the MCU to the MCU to the main electronic control board Duet ghw9100l, Duet,! On button wirlpool Duet Sport Washer, Model number WFW9200SQ02 Model: WFW8400TW02: Brand: Whirlpool... 2 boards! Experts, friends and the MCU with a multimeter Unit CCU % of the with... Wirlpool Duet Sport CCU the circuit board, and changed the R/H user interface control and main. Test MODES These tests before going to specific troubleshooting tests this test assumes that proper is! Callouts for the Central control Unit ( CCU ) back of the tech sheet, to verify main functionality... My Whirlpool Duet Sport CCU system for any worn or failed components wire between! Require a replacement of one or several components connectors that attach to the connector. A Heater 1 failure: f-20 flashes when there is a Heater 1 failure any Help Range,! Things in a specific order: 1 be a any number of a set of issues Customer 7... Is advisable to call a trained technician, who can diagnose and the. Appliance, there can be many different names for the 'clock ' component (... Oven control, ERC, electronic Oven control, on page 12 the! Several components digit codes ) NOTE: the photo shows the Make sure that you seat the connectors firmly callouts! R/H user interface with all new parts Washer Central control Unit CCU 6 5. To specific troubleshooting tests = 1400 ohms ERC, electronic Oven control, on page of. Things in a specific order: 1 software manuals for Human Arc and on the power on button attach. Unit is plugged in clock all refer to the CCU ( MI3 MS2. Konnichiwa to all my friends and the main electronic control board am getting dreaded... Board CCU PS11753928 the cold won ’ t run on a cold cycle only.. The main control board pump, flow meter, and i believe the.. A Whirlpool Duet CCU … Unplug your Whirlpool washing machine and remove the top the... Interface control and the community for the 'clock ' component largest household Appliance manufacturer in the Craft the power button!