You’re the only other person I’ve heard that prefers Henry’s besides myself. Truly win! It weighs in at 3.7% alcohol with 0 carbs and 0 sugar. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. The sweet pineapple entry builds to a candied pineapple peak. Join our large community of insiders - it's totally free! The Bottom Line:  I was expecting White Claw 70 would have watered down artificial flavor. The aroma is tangerine. display: none !important; All opinions shared are my own. If you’re trying to turn up and fast, stick with traditional White Claw or another high-alcohol seltzer. The brand tested its White Claw 70 sips in limited markets in a 12-count variety pack in 2019, prior to launching them officially in six-pack versions. The subtle orange entry builds to a bright mandarin orange peak. Don’t think it will compare to Mikes Tangerine but it’s worth a try. Usually everyone just says they’ve never heard of them. Of course, most White Claw sips are based on some type of fruit flavor, but these two new options have a tropical flare. The Clementine flavoring is excellent, and the alcohol content shows they are really listening. Ghirardelli White Chocolate Sugar Cookie Squares Now Available at Target. I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of both the Clementine and Pineapple and I look forward to future White Claw 70 releases. Despite the look of the can, White Claw 70 has a lot of potential. With any luck, there will be 2 more flavors coming soon available within a variety pack. Because they contain no sugar and less alcohol than average, an afternoon of day drinking isn’t going to ruin your evening or your morning. })(120000); If you're not sure where to find it, check White Claw's locator, and get ready for some tropical vibes. After all, White Claw and other hard seltzer drinks are so popular because of their refreshing taste and low ABV—they're meant to be enjoyed and sipped (...rather than crushed, for the most part). White Claw 70, as it's called, will have the same base of the classic Claws, made with seltzer water, gluten-free alcohol base, and a hint of fruit flavor. }. ); seven © 2011 - 2020 All rights reserved. notice.style.display = "block"; How does the 70 calories stack up compared to the regular line. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. These are really good but with only 3.75% alcohol you may as well just drink la croix. It weighs in at 3.7% alcohol with 0 carbs and 0 sugar. skinny cans sold in 6-packs. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-Tasting-Spirits/374066009431681. Don't Miss Out! I used to love Trulys, but will pick these every time now. What are ya waiting for?! Note: HTML is allowed. var notice = document.getElementById("cptch_time_limit_notice_98"); White Claw describes White Claw 70 Clementine as a light burst of clementine flavor, balanced by the crisp seltzer water. It was just released in two flavors, Pineapple and Clementine. White Claw is releasing two brand new flavors just in time for warmer weather. White Claw Hard Seltzer Review – Flavors, Ingredients & Price This post may contain affiliate links. The difference is that rather than 100 calories per can, these will have 70 calories each. View all products by White Claw California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 WARNING Can’t wait to try these flavors! Dietitians compare the nutrition to the original 100-calorie seltzers. 91-93 Gold Medal To celebrate the coming months and to give you something new to sip on, White Claw is releasing all new flavors that are only 70 calories per can. This scale was developed to better align with existing alcohol review sites. White Claw 70, as it's called, will have the same base of the classic Claws, made with seltzer water, gluten-free alcohol base, and a hint of fruit flavor. Required fields are marked *. timeout Bring on summer! Cans of White Claw 70 will be available in six-packs at your local liquor store. It was just released in two flavors, Pineapple and Clementine. We may earn commission from the links on this page. It tastes true to the fruit but without the sweetness of clementine juice. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Khloé's Getting Backlash Over Her Christmas Plans, Reese's Holiday Lights Shapes Are Back, Babes, George and Charlotte Can't Have Best Friends, You Can Buy 4 Cast-Iron Skillets For $65 On Amazon, TikTok Hack Shows How To DIY McGriddles At Home, Rupert Grint Shared A Pic Of His Daughter On Insta, Save 35% On Ayesha Curry's Incredible Cookware Set, Cracker Barrel Has A Dolly Parton VIP Giveaway, This Yoda Tiki Mug Is Ideal For 'Star Wars' Fans, How To Order A Starbucks Caramel Brulee Cold Brew. It fades with tangy pineapple and finishes with pineapple juice and butter cream.  =  I haven’t been able to find what kind of alcohol they use. The Pineapple flavor features a subtle aroma of ripened pineapple, with a balanced taste that isn't too sweet or strong. Therefore, White Claw is answering that demand by offering this new option. Time limit is exhausted. Because of the low alcohol content, the overall effect is quite similar to Clementine Lacroix. The alcohol content is also just a little bit less, with just under four percent ABV compared to the typical five percent. Basically, you have plenty of flavor options when it comes to sipping on White Claw. Please reload CAPTCHA. Reviews are done on a point scale from 80-100. These have been in MN for a while. Available in 12 oz. Ask yourself, “how much do I really want to pay for 4 and a half white claws” and if the price is right, give it a shot. fifteen Even though there's less booze and fewer calories in White Claw 70, the drinks still have a gluten-free alcohol base, and a bubbly seltzer taste with a hint of fruit flavor. The 70 stands for 70 calories. Had the pineapple last weekend. It’s 70 calories of pure refreshment with 0g sugar, 0g carbs, and 3.7% alc/vol. Although you won't find either of the new flavors in a variety pack, you can mix and match on your own if you buy a couple cases of different flavors. Like the original Claws, these new flavors contain zero grams of sugar and zero grams of carbs, but have slightly less alcohol (3.7% ABV vs. White Claw’s usual 5% ABV). Wine And Spirit Tags Are Perfect For Holidays, Starbucks Color-Changing Holiday Cups Are Here, 23 Healthier Ways To Eat Pumpkin This Fall, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. White Claw 70 seltzers are relatively new, but they’re made by an established brand, so if you can find them the pricing will likely be on par with the other single-flavor white claw 6-packs you see available. It weighs in at 3.7% alcohol with 0 … I always add vodka to my Black Cherry White Claw & my husband teases me relentlessly!! Someone Made A Parody White Claw Ranch Flavor, Michelob Ultra Is Releasing Hard Seltzers, These Candles Are Made From White Claw Cans, PBR Is Releasing A Lime Flavored Hard Seltzer. Instead of the brand's typical 5% ABV and 100 calories per can, White Claw 70 flavors each have a 3.7% ABV and 70 calories per can. White Claw 70 will also come in some new flavors—pineapple and clementine—so you can really lean into summertime. A spokesperson for White Claw told Delish that "consumer preferences are shifting with a global trend towards low- and no-alcohol by volume." Thanks for sharing, was wondering about them! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. i had the tangerine white claw yesterday,and its probably my favorite out of all the ones ive tried. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). All rights reserved. For now we will have to live with just the Pineapple and Clementine variety. The all new White Claw® Hard Seltzer 70 is made using a blend of seltzer water, our gluten free alcohol base, and a hint of fruit flavor. Medals will be awared based on the following scores: 86-87 Bronze Medal The hard seltzer brand announced the new flavors on its Instagram and Twitter accounts on Thursday, May 7. The aroma is fresh cut pineapple. I like that I can have a couple without getting out of hand. 2, which includes: Tangerine, Lemon, and Watermelon. Time limit is exhausted. White Claw 70 Clementine is surprisingly good. However, they need to get real on the pricing. Ha ha, Me too! The new White Claw Hard Seltzer 70 will be available in Pineapple and Clementine. The lemon is terrible though! Hip2Save® is a registered trademark of Hip Happenings, LLC. You can get the new White Claw 70 six-packs wherever White Claw is sold. A word of caution, though: these go down real easy. White Claw describes White Claw 70 Clementine as a light burst of clementine flavor, balanced by the crisp seltzer water. 88-90 Silver Medal Just like last summer’s classic Claws (which contained 100 calories per can), White Claw 70 is made with seltzer water, gluten-free alcohol, and a hint of fruit flavor. Bander reviews the new White Claw 70 Clementine and a special Star Wars Themed Dessert. (function( timeout ) { These new White Claw variations are in response to the "Sober Curious" trend the alcohol industry has seen lately. Let the Kiddos Decide. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Would you also like to leave us a comment? The new White Claw Hard Seltzer 70 will be available in six-packs of cans wherever alcohol is sold in your state. I have to drink 4 of these to notice the alcohol.  +  Does anyone know what the alcohol is distilled from?