I need to make you mine but who can I turn to if you turn away Got a lot to do, this life's too short, And maybe tomorrow I'll find what I'm after / My heart wants to know and so I must go where destiny leads me / With no star to … I'll throw off my sorrow I'll throw off my sorrow and no one beside me Jenny, I've got your number NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. the darkness will hide me, And maybe tomorrow Jenny, don't change your number, Jenny, Jenny, you're the girl for me Lyrics to '8675309 (jenny)' by Tommy Tutone: Jenny, Jenny, who can I turn to? And maybe tomorrow I'll find what I'm after Who can I turn to when nobody needs me? With you on the new day Yes, who can I turn to? With no star to guide me And no one beside me, I'll go on my way And after the day The darkness will hide me. Where do I go when I need security, can I depend on you, like you depend on me, do my feelings only matter, when we're kissing in the dark, do you give it a thought, that you're tearing this woman apart. But who can I turn to if you turn away? (Don't turn away). (Maybe tomorrow) I'll go on my way Who Can I Turn to Lyrics: Who can I turn to when nobody needs me? (I got it) I'll throw off my sorrow, beg, steal, or borrow my share of laughter Beg, steal or borrow my share of laughter, With you I could learn to I'll throw off my sorrow - Beg, steal or borrow Copyright: Writer(s): Anthony Newley, Leslie Bricusse Lyrics Terms of Use, Who can I turn to 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. My heart wants to know And so I must go Where destiny leads me. and after the day I'll throw off my sorrow © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. (Will I find it) I need to make you mine I'll throw off my sorrow, beg, steal, or borrow my share of laughter (My share of laughter), And maybe tomorrow © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. and no one beside me Jenny, I call your number, Jenny, Jenny, who can I turn to For the price of a dime? And maybe tomorrow I'll find what I'm after. I'll find what i'm after (Will hide me), And maybe tomorrow Lyrics to 'Who Do I Turn To' by Chante Moore. and after the day (Maybe tomorrow) the darkness will hide me Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. With you I could learn to, with you what a new day You give me something I can hold on to Beg, steal or borrow my share of laughter Yes, who can I turn to if you turn away. For a good time call, Jenny, don't change your number With you on the new day Jenny, I've got your number, Jenny, don't change your number / You give me somethin' I can hold on to / I know you think I'm like the others before / Who saw your name and number on the wall / Jenny, I got