'dimension2': 'Woodworking Industry News', They replaced it as well. Keep in mind a typical kitchen has 25 to 30 feet of cabinets. Klëarvūe began with kitchen cabinetry, but now supplies cabinets for any room of the house and the garage. The person that did the design and placed the order said the arrival date and also it shows on the papers was going to be March 5th. Again, I called Cardell and was told they could not do anything. gtag('config', 'UA-1658554-11', { Today, March 31st I get a call from Cardell letting me know that the cabinet was coming on April 23 due to Covid-19. Had my customer agreed to this, it would have been a total loss for my company because I had already paid for them and they would never be able to refund my money or offer the credit. The associate at Menards sent Cardell an e-mail on March 14, same day I place my second order asking them to please rush my order and also put the orders from March 13 and 14 together to be deliver the same day. I got on the phone to Menards and they again the reordered a replacement and even called the company to please have them check the next one to assure it to be 100%.