Can a person grow much taller than their parents  ? For others, it is merely a feature that accompanies migraine. Throwing up, either when drunk or the morning after a night of drinking, can make a … What to Expect, intense, pounding pain on one or both sides of the head, extreme sensitivity to light, sound, or smells, avoiding constrictive clothing around your abdomen, using an ice pack on the back of your neck or on the area where you feel head pain, sucking on ice chips or drinking small sips of water to stay hydrated, drinking ginger tea, ginger ale, or sucking on raw ginger or ginger candy, avoiding foods with strong tastes or smells, avoiding contact with strong-smelling substances, such as dog or cat food, kitty litter, or cleaning products, opening the window to let fresh air in, provided that the air outside doesn’t have a smell you’re sensitive to, such as car exhaust. There are several possible explanations. You throw up and then immediately feel better. This may be because the brain and gut are connected and able to communicate with each other. Throwing up, either when drunk or the morning after a night of drinking, can make a person feel better. Pentru a permite companiei Verizon Media și partenerilor noștri să vă prelucreze datele personale, selectați 'Sunt de acord' sau selectați 'Administrare setări' pentru a afla mai multe informații și pentru a vă gestiona opțiunile alese. I've been trying to get to sleep for about 2 hours now because i don't feel %100. In general, there are two major causes of a burnt throat after vomiting: Gastric Juices. And that's a tremendous sense of relief. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. All rights reserved. Is it true that funny enjoyable tickling feels different than not funny yet not enjoyable tickling? What do you guys think of this morning routine? Healthline Media does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. I’m going to bed at half past 10 or later, what time should I stop eating before sleeping. It's this decreased motility and increased tone that serves as the underlying root cause of gastric nausea. In fact, some people with migraine induce vomiting in order to make their head pain stop. when you throw it up, it is out of your system and your body can just go on normally - not needing to keep attacking the bad nasties in your body anymore. The University of Michigan recommends waiting several hours before eating. 4. 'Math doesn't care about' Trump fraud claims: Official, How Va. gym managed to avoid coronavirus outbreak, What 'Fixer Upper' star would tell her younger self, Blank ballots: 'I could not give my vote to either person', Heart condition forces Penn State star to retire, 'Masked Singer' Snow Owls are famous married couple, Few legal wins so far as Trump team hunts for proof of fraud, Host of provocative series recalls Oprah question. Some other signs of food poisoning include high fever, pain in abdomen, diarrhea and vomiting. Yahoo face parte din Verizon Media. But for some reason i just … Noi și partenerii noștri vom stoca și/sau accesa informațiile pe dispozitivul dvs. Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms associated with migraine. if you are nauseous, and you throw up, you usually feel better and less nauseous. i'm pretty sure that if you're feeling bad, it's because there's something in your body that isn't supposed to be there. Your doctor will most likely recommend that you take these in addition to pain-relieving drugs.