That nothing was going to go wrong. The candlelight is not advisable because fire is the element of spirit, and attracts the unseen. 150 kg TNT is enough to blow up two floors, What's the moral of dreaming about losing your hair, The Lakers beat Blazer James and played dead after scoring, What is high standard farmland? I also have two cats, and they get up to some very stange things. So I'm like thinking "hey this is a bit strange". The author, Ambu, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion. “The participants reported that apparition of new faces in the mirror caused sensations of otherness when the new face appeared to be that of another, unknown person or strange `other’ looking at him/her from within or beyond the mirror. Not everyone may be able to see it but kids or people with a sixth sense can see it. If you come home and notice you committed a faux pas, oh well, it's over and done with now. My face in the mirror wasn’t my face in the mirror. When you force yourself to not look in the mirror, you can no longer cover up your impurities. I would rather go to school naked than sleep facing a mirror. When you're constantly checking your reflection, all your energy ends up being focused on keeping up a certain image. It was one of those nights where I posed in a million outfits in front of my mirror, but nothing was fitting right. If attempting to not look in a mirror for a week can do that for me, I'll try it anytime. Think back to a time when you were really, really self conscious about something. Sure, it may seem like all I did was avoid my reflection for a couple of days. My complements to Ambu! Why does it seem like the ghosts (even child ghosts) are more powerful than even adult ghosts in The Grudge, The Ring, Dark Water, etc.? "Ambia gumas na khene?" But that relief was soon replaced by what the girl, or snake, or whatever, had told me just now. But it never came. I went and closed them, mum was complaining so I went back to bed. We are interested in true stories from readers like you, if you had a real experience related to ghosts, spirits and haunted places, especially if you are a paranormal investigator, psychic or medium yourself, please submit it! I don't understand why so many people seem to say their face melts or they look monstrous. That was not going to happen. I hated my eyebrows, the shape of my nose, and the way my ears stuck out. If I even saw anything in that mirror but myself I would literally run out of the house screaming and sleep outside. one night she forgot her book at school so she went and got her book then she went to the washroom and kids jumped out of stales holding candles and saying "BLOODY MARRY!" Journal of … This is because “the mirror doubles and bounces all sorts of energy. I could only watch the girl/half-snake move three inches closer towards me in the mirror. Me, sweating like I had just run a forty-kilometer marathon, with eyes wide like saucers, but still me. At this time, when you look in the mirror, you will often see what you shouldn't see. The way I imagined myself looking was not at all how I looked. You come to the realization it doesn't really matter if your hair is in shambles come 5 p.m. or if the dress you wore today is, indeed, a little shorter than you expected. According to what I had heard yesterday, they wanted to get rid of it but were really busy so they kept forgetting about it until the fire happened. Would you watch a movie about a vampire boss. After the challenge, when I allowed myself to look at my reflection again, I counted 37 times that I saw myself in a normal day. It's like trying to drive from memory instead of a GPS — terrifying yet totally doable. I couldn't see them — but I knew they were there. I could move my legs, my head, my knees, my whole entire fucking body! Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! You're worrying about whether your lipstick wore off, or if your bangs are still doing that weird flippy thing. But in retrospect, I realized I should be proud of myself. This is the Snapchat selfie I sent to my BFF after the cheating scandal of 2015. yea at night wen i look at myself i look kinda scary like my face changed or somthing. You can sign in to vote the answer. ‘Borat 2’ actress speaks out about infamous scene, How Va. gym managed to avoid coronavirus outbreak, 'Math doesn't care about' Trump fraud claims: Official, Blank ballots: 'I could not give my vote to either person', Heart condition forces Penn State star to retire, What Trump's defeat means for global populism, Toobin fired by magazine following Zoom incident, Naked sculpture of feminist icon ignites backlash, Virus isn't the only thing keeping people from theaters, Few legal wins so far as Trump team hunts for proof of fraud. Lying on the couch in the back room, avoiding all people. If I didn't spend so much time picking myself apart in the mirror, I wouldn't have been in that position. Comments Guidelines | Submission Guidelines | Contact. You will find yourself strange in the mirror. Would he have even noticed? "Ew, why would anyone ever wear that?" Mirror can be very scary sometimes. But it was so much more than that. Mentally teetering on the verge of panic, I struggled even ha2der than before. Almost as immediately as the thought came, however, it was gone, and I went back to jamming the socks onto my feet and flying out the door. So, there you go – a Creepypasta with a nice ending. Other times I'd see that same girl, but slightly warped. Suddenly, the memory of the terrifying nightmare I had during the previous night came flooding back into my head. Except that you can't look in the mirror, the bed is best against the wall. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. Probably not. How lame is that? But mostly, I was mad at myself for wasting precious time looking at my reflection and hating it. Her white eyes had that gloomy look about them. I started running around my bedroom while brushing my teeth and simultaneously spraying enough amounts of dry shampoo to look like I was part of Marie Antoinette's high court. It wasn't so much about not looking at myself as it was about not hating what I saw when I looked. Do you want to be a vampire's bride‍♂️? As I was waiting for it to turn green again, I looked at the car next to me. When you look down at yourself from where you're standing rather than glancing in the bathroom mirror, everything usually looks pretty great. I expected people to notice something was different about me. I wanted to reach out to touch her, to tell her everything was okay. I may not be whippet skinny, but when did I decide that that was my personal idea of beautiful? Still have questions? Just don’t ever go to sleep facing a mirror or else. In situations like those, you have two options: Spend your time freaking out over everything and becoming uncomfortably awkward, or letting it go and chalking it up to an off day. I cheated on date night, and cheated again the next day on my way home from work. It disrupts the tranquillity needed in a bedroom for better sleep.” I’m not sure if this is true, but no harm in complying. It took me much less time to get ready in the mornings. I knew before starting this challenge that I looked at myself a lot throughout the day, but I quickly began to realize that seeing my reflection would be much harder than I had anticipated. Anyways good luck with everything . Hey, maybe my reflection wasn't so bad after all. If you look in the mirror for a long time, you will find that you are very strange in the mirror; similarly, if you stare at a common word for a long time, you will find that you don't seem to know the word. There is even a horror film dedicated to explaining this folk horror legend. I WANTED TO DO THE SAME. “I know, right? Creates Insomnia. 3. I felt like I was partially hypnotized. I peeked in my rearview mirror. She just appeared out of nowhere I looked out and saw it was raining. That was probably the best decision I had ever made in my whole entire fucking life. I doubt you'll see a ghost turning up in youur mirror if you've never had history of hauntings or spooky goings on in your home! Because I find it very interesting that she gets in when all the possible openings are closed. When you look in the mirror at night, you see something horrible, yourself! There I was, finally, looking back at myself. When you realize that and stop putting so much stock in the reflection you see in your mirror, you let the other sides of you shine brighter because you know they're your truer assets.