10/10 Bethany Cox. Tigger is my favourite character, and as always he is wonderful to watch with some great lines and marvellous vocal work. Tigger is angry with the cloud and tells the cloud,"Go away and don't ever show your fluffy face at me again!" The song was sung by Winnie the Pooh (Sterling Holloway) and a little piece by Christopher Robin (Bruce Reitherman). To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. (Rumble, Rumble) How thoughtful its trying to fall off the tree for me". Looking for something to watch? AOL is part of Verizon Media. ", "I think it wants to grow up to be a storm" and Pooh's "My, what a large apple, and since this isn't an apple tree I bet its a disguised bee hive. Seriously, the resemblance is uncanny. Even better, it was spotted at a charity event for kids, in Dorset, England. Oh bees that's a very nice apple you have and its probably just filled with honey. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Oh, and if this episode makes you want to hug a cloud, you know it's done its job well. Winnie the Pooh made his rounds as a cloud. Use the HTML below. However, the cloud comes into Tigger's house through a hole. 'The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh' is, as said a few times already, a rare example of a show with not a bad episode for the whole four seasons it ran, and has something for kids and adults alike. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. The photo was taken during an outdoor children’s charity event in Dorset, England, … This FAQ is empty. Even better, it was spotted at a charity event for kids, in Dorset, England. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Look ahead to the TV shows still set to premiere in the rest of 2020, including "Selena: The Series" and "The Stand. Then, when Gopher's grand-pappy comes to visit, Rabbit is afraid he will construct tunnels under his garden. " Little Black Rain Cloud " is a song featured in the film, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Storyline Tigger makes fun of a cloud who follows and rains on him. This cloud is a bear. Not all childhood favourites have held up, but 'The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh' is one of the strongest examples of those that have.While the original three 60s-70s short films ('Honey Tree', 'Blustery Day' and 'Tigger Too') and the 1977 'The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh' are just a little better, 'The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh' is one of the Winnie the Pooh franchise's high points. (19 Oct 1991). Seriously, the resemblance is uncanny. In addition to that, the music is playfully jaunty and beautifully orchestrated, enhancing sadder moments with poignant and particularly lush and emotional scoring, whimsical parts with an energy but also pathos and the more playful moments with a jaunty touch. 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. Then, when Gopher's grand-pappy comes to visit, Rabbit is afraid he will construct tunnels under his garden. ", Search for "Cloud, Cloud Go Away/To Dream the Impossible Scheme" on Amazon.com, Title: Tigger makes fun of a cloud who follows and rains on him. The cloud is angry an… The song was written by Richard and Bob Sherman better known as The Sherman Brothers. Add the first question. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. View production, box office, & company info, Cloud, Cloud Go Away/To Dream the Impossible Scheme. And it isn't the same with the odd funny quote, and there are at least two here, especially with "Hey, who turned out the sky?