written by Bob Berryhill, Patrick Connolly, Jim Fuller, Ronald Lee "Ron" Wilson, Wipe Out Dick Allen & The River Road Boys featuring the Twin Fiddles of Bob White & Clyde Brewer, © 2003-2020 secondhandsongs.com, Released more than 10 years after its recording. Gary Hoey released it on the album Hocus Pocus Live in 1998. Album written by Mark Morales, Darren Robinson, Damon Wimbley instrumental, Wipe Out! instrumental, Wipe Out! Wipe Out: The Ventures: August 1963: i: Wipe Out: The Routers: 1963: i: Wipe Out: The Rocking Boys: 1963: Unverified: i: Wipeout: The Lively Ones: 1963: i: Wipe Out: The Music City Five: 1963: i: Wipeout: Ray Barretto & His Orchestra: 1963: i: Wipe Out: Takeshi Terauchi & the Blue Jeans: June 1964: i: Wipe Out: The Challengers [US2] July 1964: i: Wipe Out: Jalopy Five: July 1964: i: Wipe-Out: Sandy Nelson: 1965: i: … Dick Allen & The River Road Boys featuring the Twin Fiddles of Bob White & Clyde Brewer, © 2003-2020 Single instrumental, Wipe Out! Surfer Joe written by Mark Morales, Darren Robinson, Damon Wimbley The Seacruisers Dick Allen & The River Road Boys featuring the Twin Fiddles of Bob White & Clyde Brewer, © 2003-2020 English. January 1963, Added by Denis Album written by Bob Berryhill, Patrick Connolly, Jim Fuller, Ronald Lee "Ron" Wilson SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information. written by Bob Berryhill, Patrick Connolly, Jim Fuller, Ronald Lee "Ron" Wilson, Wipe Out Wipe Out by Gary Hoey was written by Bob Berryhill, Patrick Connolly, Jim Fuller and Ronald Lee "Ron" Wilson and was first recorded and released by The Surfaris [US1] in 1963. • The Ventures covered "Wipe Out" on their albums Let's Go (1963) and The Ventures On Stage (1965). Wipe Out: The Ventures: August 1963: i: Wipe Out: The Routers: 1963: i: Wipe Out: The Rocking Boys: 1963: Unverified: i: Wipeout: The Lively Ones: 1963: i: Wipe Out: The Music City Five: 1963: i: Wipeout: Ray Barretto & His Orchestra: 1963: i: Wipe Out: Takeshi Terauchi & the Blue Jeans: June 1964: i: Wipe Out: The Challengers [US2] July 1964: i: Wipe Out: Jalopy Five: July 1964: i: Wipe-Out: Sandy Nelson: 1965: i: … Wipe Out: The Ventures: August 1963: i: Wipe Out: The Routers: 1963: i: Wipe Out: The Rocking Boys: 1963: Unverified: i: Wipeout: The Lively Ones: 1963: i: Wipe Out: The Music City Five: 1963: i: Wipeout: Ray Barretto & His Orchestra: 1963: i: Wipe Out: Takeshi Terauchi & the Blue Jeans: June 1964: i: Wipe Out: The Challengers [US2] July 1964: i: Wipe Out: Jalopy Five: July 1964: i: Wipe-Out: Sandy Nelson: 1965: i: … secondhandsongs.com, Released more than 10 years after its recording. 2020, Wipe Out Teen Beat '65 Wipe Out: The Ventures: August 1963: i: Wipe Out: The Routers: 1963: i: Wipe Out: The Rocking Boys: 1963: Unverified: i: Wipeout: Ray Barretto & His Orchestra: 1963: i: Wipe Out: The Music City Five: 1963: i: Wipeout: The Lively Ones: 1963: i: Wipe Out: Takeshi Terauchi & the Blue Jeans: June 1964: i: Wipe Out: Jalopy Five: July 1964: i: Wipe Out: The Challengers [US2] July 1964: i: Wipe-Out: Sandy Nelson: 1965: i: … 1965, Wipe Out It was covered by The California Poppy Pickers, Bobby Atkins and The Countrymen, Gaetano Pellino, The Rockhouse Brothers and other artists. written by Mark Morales, Darren Robinson, Damon Wimbley English. Managed by Moebeus, Wipe Out The album features cover versions of rock standards, minus the two originals, 'Wipe Out' and 'Surfer Joe'. Wipe out written by all members of the band, whilst Surfer Joe was penned by drummer Ron Wilson. written by Bob Berryhill, Patrick Connolly, Jim Fuller, Ronald Lee "Ron" Wilson, Wipe Out SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information. secondhandsongs.com, Released more than 10 years after its recording. written by Bob Berryhill, Patrick Connolly, Jim Fuller, Ronald Lee "Ron" Wilson English. SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information. written by Bob Berryhill, Patrick Connolly, Jim Fuller, Ronald Lee "Ron" Wilson