This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google privacy policy and terms of service apply. DVD. There's no download needed with Showbox and Showbox never needs to be updated. Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana - A teen cruise to Hawaii on the S.S. Tipton sounds like every teenager's dream. Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2017, Wonderful arrived in plenty of time for Christmas brand new quality, Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2015. Wizards On Deck With Hannah Montana is a fun crossover event from Disney Channel shows Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life On Deck & Hannah Montana. Made by fans in Auckland, New Zealand. Disclaimer: All movies, TV shows, and episodes on our ShowBox do not have any videos hosted by us. I liked when Zack and Max parts were funny because they are alot alike. $5.00. The S.S. TIPTON embarks on a triple-length comedy crossover event when Justin wins a Teen Cruise to Hawaii — and a chance to meet London. IMDb This is about Hannah Montana and Wizards go to Suite life on deck, and it's funny especially with Max, Justin and Alex are probably the best parts of all of it. Please try again. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. So it's no surprise that Justin (Wizards of Waverly Place) entered an essay contest and won a trip for himself, Starring: Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This is the suite life on deck show review: season 1: 86% definitely my least favorite season but still great it's still funny with still great characters. Xmovies8. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It’s cheesy but entertaining stuff & the whole Cast from all 3 shows work together brilliantly but mainly the Wizards & Suite Life Cast the most. Hannah Montana: The Movie Miley Cyrus. Popcorn Time Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2015. loved them all keep them all coming please and have a happy and wonderful but safe New Year. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 10, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 7, 2010, All my children are fans of Disney Channel and they loved this. It has 3 episodes n they're al very cool n fun get it n watch it alone to have the most fun. Showbox APK Selena Gomez A teen cruise to Hawaii on the S.S. Tipton sounds like every teenager's … Solarmovie I'm not sure the Hannah Montana bits were funny at all. David Henrie Comedy, Family. Fmovies Season 2 97%❤ my favourite season! Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Romantic comedies.…, A list of English language movies and some shorts featuring at least one human male protagonist in a lead or…, Not included: Movies that we put on so we could finish on something genuinely good, Oh Jesus, I've succumbed to mediocrity and created yet another comprehensive music list, this time with one of my least…. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 27, 2013. That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana (Mixed-Up Mashed-Up Edition), Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (Extended Edition), Wizards of Waverly Place: Supernaturally Stylin', Adventure Time The Complete Series Season 1-8 (DVD, 21-Disc Set), Family Matters Complete Series: Seasons 1,2 & 3 DVD Pack. Selena Gomez Miley Cyrus Dylan Sprouse Cole Sprouse David Henrie Jake T. Austin Emily Osment Jennifer Stone Debby Ryan Brenda Song Mitchel Musso Jason Earles Moisés Arias Billy Ray Cyrus Maria Canals-Barrera David DeLuise Phill Lewis, 68 mins   103 offers from $1.21. Victor Gonzalez, Genre: If your children are fans any of the shows included in this dvd this would be a must! The theme song to Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana is a remix of the three shows' opening sequences and theme songs in a format of a Rubik's Cube twisting and turning to the three shows' theme songs; it starts with Wizards of Waverly Place, then The Suite Life on Deck, and followed by Hannah Montana. Possibly the worst summary on Letterboxd. im so grateful that disney channel is doing the throwback thursday thing on quarantine, anyway disney channel peaked on this day, they dont make crossovers like this anymore. Synopsis All aboard for a full-length adventure. 4.6 out of 5 stars 75. More details at DVD. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2015. loved them all keep them all coming please and have a happy and wonderful but safe New Year. Wizards of Waverly Place: Supernaturally Stylin' Selena Gomez. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 123movies But when Miley Stewart loses her lucky charm anklet and her Hannah wig, are her days as the world's biggest pop star over forever? Jake T. Austin, Director: $13.30. 2009 Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana is a trilogy of crossover episodes between three Disney Channel original sitcoms which premiered in the United States on July 17, 2009. I would reccomend htis to any Disney Fan!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ £££££££££, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 28, 2015. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 29, 2018. 1... Walt Disney Animated Anthology - The Classic DVD Collector's Set (Pinocchio/101 Dal... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. the first one was much more worth it than this one, the nostalgia goggles didn’t work so good this time but robby ray was still in this one so we stan . Princess Protection Program (Royal B.F.F. Showbox is a popular app and APK to watch free movies and TV shows. Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2016. 2009 Directed by Rich Correll, Victor Gonzalez. © Letterboxd Limited. 123 movies The S.S. TIPTON embarks on a triple-length comedy crossover event when Justin wins a Teen Cruise to Hawaii — and a chance to meet London. So it's no surprise that Justin (Wizards of Waverly Place) entered an essay contest and won a trip for himself This is about Hannah Montana and Wizards go to Suite life on deck, and it's funny especially with Max, Justin and Alex are probably the best parts of all of it. sites like 123movies, Putlockers, GoMovies, Fmovies, Solarmovie, and Xmovies8 and are loaded in iframes from the actual source. The most ambitious crossover event ever attempted in cinema. Both Justin and Max do their best to win the … A PRETTY COOL MASHUP OF MULTIPLE DISNEY SHOWS...IF YOU LIKE THE SHOWS YOU WILL LIKE THE FLICK. Film data from TMDb. Extended Edition) Selena Gomez. Letterboxd's most controversial films, ranked by the variance in their ratings. They are scraped from Gomovies B-movies. ), the excitement goes overboard when international superstar Hannah Montana checks in on her way to a sold-out concert in Hawaii. Wizards of Waverly Place: Wizard School Selena Gomez. It’s quite funny especially in the Wizards & Suite Life On Deck parts as that focuses on all 3 shows, rather than 1 or the other. 4.7 out of 5 stars 664. It lasted for 1.03 minutes and appears during the show when changing to the different … 4.6 out of 5 stars 78. TMDb Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2017. Three of my daughter's favorite Disney programs rolled into one! It is a web app that works on any operating software including iOS and Android. Report this film, “Avengers Infinity War is the greatest crossover of our time”... well nope, 68.media.tumblr.com/583aecf59e07340dc4e5db41aa9bdc2c/tumblr_oms49hvYVH1qzuwh0o1_1280.png, This is like avengers endgame but with actual celebrities. and crazy schemes (Alex sneaks Harper on board to take her make-up science class?! Wizards On Deck with Hannah Montana. Each part does get weaker though & the 3rd part on Hannah Montana is a more Hannah Montana centric Ep than anything else which is a shame as the others are barely in this part despite being set on the SS Tipton. This was the greatest crossover of all time. Please try again. Wizards On Deck With Hannah Montana is a English Film stars Dylan Sprouse , Cole Sprouse , Brenda Song , Debby Ryan , Selena Gomez , David Henrie , Jake T. Austin , Jennifer Stone , Maria Canals Barrera , David DeLuise , Phill Lewis , Matthew Timmons , Windell Middlebrooks , Miley Cyrus , Emily Osment , Mitchel Musso , Jason Earles , Moisés Arias , Billy Ray … A teen cruise to Hawaii on the S.S. Tipton sounds like every teenager's dream. Putlockers And she can watch it anytime. Putlocker Unable to add item to List. i need to watch and write an analysis on the 400 blows for my intro to film class but instead im rewatching old disney channel crossovers. The twins in Walt Disney comedy always make for good comedy and family movies and this dvd is no disappointment. Mobile site. Drake & Josh DVD 2-Pack Movie Set - Drake & Josh Go Hollywood/ Drake & Josh, Vol. … Season 3: 95%❤ I was scared for this season bc season 3 of suite life of Zack and Cody was good but not great or amazing like season 1 and 2 was but this is a amazing season almost as good as season 2 but still amazing…, The way Hannah Montana was a star of two iconic  Disney channel crossovers, my good sis will forever be the moment. Showbox isn't an an Android APK or mobile app. Directed by Rich Correll, Victor Gonzalez. Between the kids' pranks (who turned Justin blue?!) Trailer JustWatch. Showbox Both Justin and Max do their best to win the heiress's affection, while Cody tries to win concert tickets for Bailey, and Alex accuses Zack of being a prankster. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Most Controversial Films on Letterboxd, Pop: The Most Comprehensive Pop Music List on Letterboxd. Possible movies to watch in the Riverdale Film Festival. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2019, It couldn’t really watch it it would glitch every second :/ and I personally love these movies, Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2019. Season 1 I was like eh think it's going to be better then the suite life of Zack and Cody but season 2 I was like actually it might be because this season is really funny and just really great! I liked when Zack and Max parts were funny because they are alot alike. The S.S. TIPTON embarks on a triple-length comedy crossover event when Justin wins a Teen Cruise to Hawaii — and a chance to meet London. I'm not sure the Hannah Montana bits were funny at all. wizards on deck with hannah montana movie.