From 21/10/20 - we’ll offer the following discounts: BWS Store eGift Cards 5%, BIG W Store eGift Cards 5%, Dan Murphy’s Store eGift Cards 5%, Cellarmasters Store eGift Cards 5%, Woolworths Store eGift Cards 4%, WISH eGift & Physical Cards 3%. I would've thought selling discounted gift cards was a profitable business for companies - cheap source of cash + keeping all the unused/expired cards. Buy $1000 worth and take 2yrs to spend it and you are still in front. Discount. Hence, 10% off is a great deal. WW group sold off their fuel business. At least I can still choose to give myself disco lights, streamers or dragonflies. https://consumerlaw.gov.au/new-gift-card-laws. People spending $95 to get a $5 bonus :-D. …which is fine, if you were already going to spend that $95 ! Coles reduces their rate and cut out suppliers over the last few months. From 21 Oct 2020, we’ll offer 3% discount on Woolworths Gift Cards. See code 50%. Maybe this has something to do with the 2019 law that mandates longer expiry periods for gift cards. @tukanglistrik: There's probably contractual agreements that prevent it - along with accepting discount dockets, etc. Shop with our best Woolworths discount codes to save on your grocery orders. It's confusing the first few times but easy once you get the hang of it. Can be used at all Woolies, Caltex-woolies, BWS, Dan Murphy etc. Just received this email from Cashrewards. Note this promo can be pulled at any time without notice due to budget limitations, so grab your WISH …, UPDATE: ONLY CONFIRMED ON ANDROID APP SO FAR - NOT SHOWING UP ON WEBSITE. Used to be 12-24 months across the board. It’s been one of the most consistent and lucrative bargains for a long time! Stock up now to keep on saving at Woolworths, Dan Murphy’s, BIG W, BWS, Caltex and more. ENDING SOON: Save 5% on Woolworths Gift Cards. You can load the card onto the Woolworths money app and it stores it there with updated balances for you. Delivery fees apply to physical Gift Card orders. These were great for fuel, especially because WW was usually the cheapest near me, and it stacked with 4c off receipts. Online order ok too. Not sure if this for Targeted. WISH Gift Cards will also continue to be redeemable across all participating Woolworths Group store and fuel sites. https://www.cashrewards.com.au/woolworths-gift-cards. - Cellarmasters eGift Cards will only be redeemable at Cellarmasters online. Note that this promo can be pulled at any time without notice due to …. ENDING SOON: Save 5% on Woolworths Gift Cards As a valued Cashrewards member, we want to tell you about upcoming changes to our Woolworths Gift Card program.. From 21 Oct 2020, we’ll offer 3% discount on Woolworths Gift Cards. It doesn't save any money for the consumers though. can these cards be used Australia-wide? Redeem at Woolworths, Dan Murphy's, BIG W, BWS, Caltex Woolworths & more! All trademarks are owned by their respective owners.OzBargain is an independent community website which has no association with nor endorsement by the respective trademark owners. even works online as well. Get some, you won't regret it. Unlike some banks, where you find out about their rate drop after it happens. I guess they'll need to start offering more incentives to get any sort of momentum with that app, which is what I was getting at. If your order is not fully completed online or is later changed. If a coupon code is used that is not listed on Cashrewards. Yep. From 19 Nov 2020, no further discounts will be available. Yeah, 4% "only", IF they keep the agreement… I should probably buy a few hundred dollars while I can…. Pretty neat. NRMA members get a 5% discount on pre-purchased Woolworths WISH Gift Cards. Suncorp app A. Time to load up on 5% off Woolworths Gift Cards this weekend!! we've had a good run boys and girls, thank you for all the discounts woolies. - Dan Murphy's eGift Cards will only be redeemable at Dan Murphy's, online and in store. Woolworths WISH Gift Cards have no expiry date and are redeemable at participating stores only. More lucrative before some of the older hacks were closed off, but I will be getting my fix of cards before the finale! This change affects Branded eGift Cards only, NOT Physical Branded Gift Cards. This is not a cashback offer. Buy Woolworths Gift Cards and eGift Cards, including WISH, Woolworths Supermarkets, BIG W, Dan Murphy’s, BWS, Cellarmasters and Caltex Woolworths. Woolworths 4% To buy yours, follow the link to the Woolworths RACV Member Offer website or visit select RACV Retail Stores ^. All trademarks are owned by their respective owners.OzBargain is an independent community website which has no association with nor endorsement by the respective trademark owners. I know it's annoying it's not actual cash but Hey …. Another nice bonus for our members which works out to a 8% saving on a $100 gift card, although the bonus does apply to any purchase of $100 or more. Fast delivery via email and no delivery charges for eGift Cards. Woolworths and Caltex Woolworths eGift Cards will be reduced to 3% discount”. (I use register post to track) check https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/539674 …, Hi everyone. Well they could simply stop allowing EG to accept WW GC. I must admit I check deals more often than forums. $5 is in fact just a bonus. They don't have expiry date. $10 for referee and $30 for referrer, after referee makes $20 purchase within 90 days. From 19/11/20 - no further discounts will be available. Important changes to our Woolworths Gift Card program: From 21/10/20 - we’ll offer 3% discount on Woolworths Gift Cards. @Neoika: Interesting, yeah I just noticed them an hour ago .. Probably too busy to fight off negative PR from the data breach to dare to post another seemingly negative (but out of their control) update. Copyright © 2006-2020 OzBargain ABN: 26 144 073 772, 5% off Woolworths Wish eGift Cards via Seniors Card Portal (Possibly NSW Only), 5% off Woolworths eGift Cards @ State Custodian (Membership Required), 5% off Wish Gift Cards @ NRMA (Membership Required), 5% off Woolworths/iTunes, 7% off Supercheap Auto/Harvey Norman/Myer (& More) +, RACQ Discounted eGift Cards: 5% off Woolworths, JB Hi-Fi, Good Guys | 6% off Myer | 7% off EB | 7.5% off Target, Kmart, 5% off Woolworths Wish eGift Cards @ RACV (Membership Required), 7.5% off Wish (Woolworths) & Coles Gift Cards @ ALI Group (Membership Required), 4% off Woolworths Gift Cards @ Woolworths, 7.85% Discount for Woolworths Gift Card via ShopBack, Woolworths Wish eGift Cards 5% off @ Cashrewards, 10% off Woolworths E-Gift Cards @ Australian Unity Wellplan Rewards (Membership Required), Woolworths Gift Cards - Save 5% Instantly (via ShopBack Desktop/Mobile Site), Woolworths WISH eGift Cards 5.5% off @ Cashrewards, 6% off Wish eGift Cards @ Reward Gateway (Membership Required), Woolworths WISH eGift Cards 5.25% off @ Cashrewards (11:00am to 7:30pm AEST), 5% off Woolworths Wish Gift Cards (Was 4%) @ Suncorp Rewards, [PS5] Sackboy: A Big Adventure - $79 @ Target, Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 Gen4 PCIe M.2 Internal SSD US$170.97 (~A$235.09) Delivered @ Store4Memory via Amazon US, Target: 10% Cashback on Everything (Cap $30) @ Cashrewards, DeLonghi ECAM45760 Eletta Coffee Machine $832.58 + Shipping ($0 with Prime) @ Amazon UK via AU, Up to 40% Beauty Brands: Gelish, Bondi Sands, Ardell, L'Oreal, Redken, ghd & More @ Le Beauty. Never used a Woollies eGift card before, forgive the noob question but how do they work? Stock up now to keep on saving. Important changes to our Woolworths Gift Card program: This decision applies to a wide range of partners advertising Woolworths Gift Cards and lies outside the control of Cashrewards. expired $3 Bonus on $100 Discounted Woolworths Gift Card Purchase @ Cashrewards (Activation Required, Stack with 5% Discount, OzB only) Store Rep tightarse on 28/08/2020 - 15:15 cashrewards.com.au Hi everyone. Gift cards don't expire as soon, so will be a liability for longer…? It is the same as a Wish eGC. There’s still time to save 5% instantly with Woolworths Gift Cards. Another nice bonus for our members which works out to a 7.5% saving on a $200 gift card, although the bonus does apply to any WGC purchase of $200 or more. I'll miss using them at Dan Murphy's the most, but I got to used to that when they removed cashback eligibility when gift cards were used (although they since brought that back). Save on groceries, electronics, petrol and more. Stock up now to keep on saving. For a list of participating stores and full Terms & Conditions, visit woolworths.com.au/giftcards. Check out the other digideals going on here Digi Deals …, Just checked out the reduction of discount in Cashrewards and ShopBack. As part of the Woolworths gift card promotion, buyers can use the Woolworths $10 off at these stores: BIG W, Dan Murphy s, BWS, Cellarmasters and Caltex Woolworths Petrol. This is the comment i saw in my Suncorp rewards app. WISH Card , can use at all stores - WW , big w , caltex , etc, @bbqwer: Oh like equiv of the old Coles-Myer gc. Thanks to OP for sharing this information for our last ditch effort to save a full 5%. @rasserie: Don’t worry, just a troll or fool! It doesn't save any money for the consumers though. Important changes to our Woolworths Gift Card program: From 21/10/20 - we’ll offer the following discounts: BWS Store eGift Cards 5%, BIG W Store eGift Cards 5%, Dan Murphy’s Store eGift Cards 5%, Cellarmasters Store eGift Cards 5%, Woolworths Store eGift Cards 4%, WISH eGift & Physical Cards 3%. Now I've no reason to shop with woolworths/big w. Exactly, this 5% was the only reason I didn't bother with the Amazon grocery deals…Not anymore! This decision applies to a wide range of partners advertising Woolworths Gift Cards and lies outside the control of Cashrewards.