My niggas went to school with the rich and we were broke Before I put a penny on the table, I provided for my family Fuck assault, I can get a nigga peppered over here, whoa Nigga probably battlin' with manic depression You should see the whip, promise I can take yo' bitch Which is pretty ironic 'cause she's top of the range Dolla ridin' in an old school Chevy, it's a drop top I used to cry about my dad until my fucking eyes burnt Which is funny 'cause that's how we put food in the fridge My girl saying that she'll never leave On March 13, 2019, “Psycho” was certified 5x Multi-Platinum by the RIAA. Take you where I'm from, take you to the slums Guarantee she gonna see the force like an ex-wife Psycho synonyms. How do you stop all the pain, huh? My roof look like a no-show, got diamonds by the boatload Shawty, you're seeing two stars in the party Learned you can judge a nigga by the women that he curves While “Psycho” serves as the first collaboration between the two, Post Malone and Ty Dolla $ign were both featured on Kanye West’s “Fade.”, Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign’s “Psycho” Hits No. Bro, I shed so many tears on a pillow Ayy, take you to the smoke shop We're from the Southside but it's Streatham over here Tuesday, 23rd of January, 2018 [Verse] 30 for a walkthrough, man, we had that bitch lit, ayy Can't really trust nobody with all this jewelry on you Psycho is a 6 letter medium Word starting with P and ending with O. I'm a hitmaker, if you haven't noticed If you're thinking 'bout doing it I just wanna take a pretty woman for a test drive My roof look like a no-show, got diamonds by the boatload [Chorus: Post Malone] My roof look like a no-show, got diamonds by the boatload I'm scared she gonna find a better me My niggas come back and put a shot in your frame The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 262 total. 1 On The Hot 100 Nearly Four Months After Its Release, This Interactive Map Shows How Popular Childish Gambino’s “This Is America” Is Across The Globe, Read All The Lyrics To Post Malone’s New Album ‘beerbongs & bentleys’, Damn, my AP goin' psycho, lil' mama bad like Michael, Can't really trust nobody with all this jewelry on you, My roof look like a no-show, got diamonds by the boatload, Come with the Tony Romo for clowns and all the bozos, My AP goin' psycho, lil' mama bad like Michael, Don't act like you my friend when I'm rollin' through my ends, though, You stuck in the friend zone, I tell that four-five the fifth, ayy, Hunnid bands inside my shorts, DeChino the shit, ayy, I made my first million, I'm like, "Shit, this is it," ayy, 30 for a walkthrough, man, we had that bitch lit, ayy, And I'm like "Whoa, man, my neck so goddamn cold”, The AP goin' psycho, my Rollie goin' brazy, You should see the whip, promise I can take yo' bitch, Dolla ridin' in an old school Chevy, it's a drop top, Boolin' with a thot-thot, she gon' give me top-top, Just one switch, I can make the ass drop (Hey), Take you where I'm from, take you to the slums, Saint Laurent jeans, still in my Vans though, Stars on the roof, they matching with the jewelry, Drake - God's Plan (SING OFF vs. Jack Maynard) by Conor Maynard (Ft. Jack Maynard), United State of Pop 2018 (Turnin' It Up) by DJ Earworm, Red Lights/Stop Signs by Isosine (Ft. Ragehound), Psycho (Parody) by Cody Strong (Ft. If I bring her to my room and I press, I Lives that you're ruining Just one switch, I can make the ass drop (Hey) My AP goin' psycho, lil' mama bad like Michael Thoughts of a world without you in it, hiding The Travis Brothers, Dario Alva, and Bryan Rivera. I'm here with David All VVS', put you in a necklace I wish we could be together but that ain't how life works But nowadays, I don't even wanna be saved Similar to how “rockstar” was teased, Post can be seen vibing to the song in the studio with a beer and a cigarette in hand. Find more words at wordhippo.com! My roof look like a no-show, got diamonds by the boatload And I can't ever tell you no The Undertaker), Life Immortal by CXLDWRLD (Ft. Arkwea the Novelist & Cordex), Psycho, God's Plan & Look Alive Mashup by Alex Aiono, Psycho (Post Malone ft. Ty dolla $ign) Cover by ComeHere, Top 20 Songs of 2018 (Over Four Chords) by Cimorelli, Psycho Spanish Remix by Daeck The Pretty Young, Girl you look beautiful tonight by KAWS3000, Psycho (Remix) by Post Malone (Ft. Lil Pump), Psycho (Less is Moore Remix) by Less is Moore, Si Te Quedas Sola by El Socio Y El Pokel & MGF. In a way, you're tired of the reality you face? Man, there's weapons over here, we're reppin' over here Don't act like you my friend when I'm rollin' through my ends, though I'm hittin' lil' mama, she wanna have my babies Man, I think I'm going mad again Damn, my AP goin' psycho, lil' mama bad like Michael You ever fall 'sleep 'cause you don't wanna be awake? People tell me I'm a little bit barmy I got homies, let it go, oh Recruiting Ty Dolla $ign, the two sing about the luxuries they have earned such as convertibles, Audemars Piguet wristwatches, and other expensive jewelry. The song could be split into two parts, which would couple together and illustrate the “manic depression”—commonly known as Bipolar Disorder—that Dave suggests he is suffering from on this cut. [Verse 1: Post Malone] But if you're looking for a psycho, you got one Below are Total 41 words made out of this word. And to my fans, the reason I could get to this Had so many bottles, gave ugly girl a sip 'Cause she's sweet but a psycho A little bit psycho At night she's screamin', "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind." I used to dream of this shit when I was hopping on train What if I don't leave a legacy? The track’s release date was announced when Post revealed he would tour North America in 2018. My roof look like a no-show, got diamonds by the boatload For my army, I need a bottle of Bacardi I used to tell my teachers that nobody gets it My currency's Kenyan, that's in it for the long run, huh But what's the point in me being the best if no one knows it? You ever fall 'sleep 'cause you don't wanna be awake. The song eventually peaked at #1 on June 11, 2018, marking Post’s second chart-topping song of his career and the first for Ty. My AP goin' psycho, lil' mama bad like Michael Hiding crow in a Rubicon drink We gon' get high, ayy, we gon' hit Rodeo