Fetoscope 6). Episcope 4). Find more ways to say scope, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. The perfect dictionary for playing SCRABBLE, HASBRO, its logo, and SCRABBLE are trademarks of Hasbro in the U.S. and Canada and are used with permission. 1). Stereoscope 6). All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Find more words at wordhippo.com! See more. Laparoscope 9). SCOPE is itself is a word in english. Biology students can increase their knowledge and comprehension of complex biology topics by understanding biological suffixes like -scope. Synchroscope 7). Arthroscope 11). You guys were right, Parker is too excited about everything. What we need is a good opening sentence. Iconoscope 4). Nightscope 9). Dichroscope 2). I like chicken. Above are the results of unscrambling scope. Scope is a Words with Friends word. Borescope 5). Common examples of -scope words include microscope, periscope, stethoscope, and telescope. Also see Words starting with Scope | Words containing Scope | Words made out of letters of Scope scope is made up of letters S, C, O, P and E. Where S is 19th , C is 3rd , O is 15th , P is 16th and E is 5th Letter of Alphabet series. Oscilloscope, 1). Stethoscope 7). Kinetoscope 10). Fluoroscope 13). Above are the results of unscrambling scope. Kaleidoscope 9). Statoscope, 1). Cryoscope 2). Scrabble point value for scope: 9 points. [G. skopeō, to view] Rare words are dimmed. Allscrabblewords.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. We are not robots and things do not need to change. Commonly used words are shown in bold. We found a total of 30 words by unscrambling the letters in scope. And, that is how I feel about you Jean. Scope definition, extent or range of view, outlook, application, operation, effectiveness, etc. This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only. Enter a word to see if it's playable (up to 15 letters). Hodoscope 7). Periscope 8). Myoscope 2). Another word for scope. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. Electroscope 5). Endoscope 4). French words ending with the suffix -scope. Fiberscope 3). This website requires JavaScript in order to work correctly. Business people like to use the word scope because it specifies the extent of their responsibilities. Words starting with SCOPE: Find the complete word list here. Merriam-Webster references for Mobile, Kindle, print, and more. You know why? Spectroscope 3). Once you know the scope of a project, you can decide if you're qualified and how much time it will take to do it. Radarscope 6). Hagioscope 8). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The perfect dictionary for playing SCRABBLE® - an enhanced version of the best-selling book from Merriam-Webster. Click on a word above to view its definition. Scope is a Scrabble word. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters S C O P E, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. words created with Scope, words starting with Scope, words start Scope claims a few words, though its scope is rather to show differences than affinities; but treatment of that kind is undoubtedly useful at times in indicating that alliances generally admitted are unnatural; and this is the case here, for, following Calvier's method, the author's researches prove the artificial character of some of its associations. : an investigation of wide scope. Use up to two "?" The suffix -scope is derived from the Greek -skopion, meaning to observe. Polariscope 3). Frasier, while you were over there, mixing metaphors like a Cuisinart, I have had a breakthrough. Kinescope, 1). If one or more words can be unscrambled with all the letters entered plus one new letter, then they will also be displayed. Microscope 5). Horoscope 10). Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters S C O P E, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. Stroboscope 5). 35 Playable Words can be made from "SCOPE". Bioscope. I like how things are! © 2020 ALLSCRABBLEWORDS.com. Telescope 3). an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control:4. the state of the environment in which a situation exists. Galvanoscope 2). Urethroscope 6). Bronchoscope 8). Words with Friends point value for scope: 9 points. Enter any letters to see what words can be formed from them. Pages in category "French words suffixed with -scope " The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. 1. electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities2. I like eating the same things. SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. Because those are the things I like! Cystoscope 7). Organize by: [Syllables] Letters: Show rare words: [Yes] No: Show phrases: [Yes] No: See scope used in context: 100+ rhymes, 27 Shakespeare works, several books and articles. Thermoscope 8). Epidiascope 12). Something that will smack the reader right between the eyes, and then take him on a virtual roller coaster ride of self awareness and discovery. And I like pot roast. Gyroscope 9). Otoscope 3). a magnifier of images of distant objects3. -scope Suffix meaning viewing, staring; an instrument for viewing but extended to include other methods of examination (e.g., stethoscope). Below are Total 52 words Ending with Scope (Suffix). I mean I am all for living, but come on, this is the Gellers 35th wedding anniversary, let us call a spade a spade, this party stinks. Nephoscope 2). Adjectives for scope include scopal, scopeless, scoped and scoping. wildcard characters to represent blank tiles or any letter. We found a total of 30 words by unscrambling the letters in scope. Laryngoscope 4). Gastroscope, 1). Sniperscope 4).