Great company to work for, I would recommend. How are the working hours at Benefit Cosmetics? Tough luck, again. What questions did they ask during your interview at Benefit Cosmetics? On average, how many hours do you work a day at Benefit Cosmetics LLC? The cost of a brow wax is $25 , much higher than anywhere else in the mall. If anyone from Benefit corporate sees this, I'm ready to name drop. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. No chance to earn more money, no commissions, no incentives and never a review or a raise... ever. Would recommend for anyone passionate about brows and building clientele. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Help people considering your employer make a good choice. cleaning duties with multitasking is so important and knowing that all guest come first. One person answered. This location is in the NEX and business is incredibly slow. Also, they goal you to the year before so if you had a large crew and its shrank the next year you still have to bring in last years amount or better. Average 36 hours a week. Pay is good, you get tips but only in cash.... if the client has cash. On average, how many hours do you work a day at Benefit Cosmetics? Competitive sales in a creative environment. Benefit Cosmetics LLC Reviews by Job Title, Benefit Cosmetics LLC Reviews by Location. What kind of employer does that? I was there for 17 years so I received 5 weeks of paid vacaition. Management didn’t follow company policies, but definitely enforced them. Our community is ready to answer. Rude staff.. only a few good products out of the hundreds. After mac I could never go back. Benefit is the No. I would e-mail my manager on a regular basis and ultimately had to contact corporate who contacted her and she FINALLY replied and repeated her self, saying I would be notified when shifts are available! its an okay company to work for, you get to meet a lot of fun people, lots of perks but the job itself is stressful and very competitive. No work life balance and forget about calling off or leaving early. Please if you want to be happy and not stressful RUN AWAY NOW. 10-630 Benefit Cosmetics was a very fast paced progressive workplace. when I need something she is always willing to help. Wax brows, face, put up product, train new hires. Definitely a very fun and exciting company to work for. In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we offer competitive benefits to our Associates. Working here has its ups but mostly downs. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. The location I was at was also. Workplace is fun and everyone is very friendly and helpful. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Benefit Cosmetics. What is the vacation policy like at Benefit Cosmetics? Overall I enjoyed working for Benefit Cosmetics but I do wish the pay would increase slightly as it was hard to live on the income I received. Explore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture. Benefit is a fun and creative company that thinks outside of the box. Happiness is the best cosmetic! Management was always delightful to work with as well. Rating is calculated based on 509 reviews and is evolving. I was told after 3 years with the company you are gifted an LV gift card, I was with them for 3.5 years, and even though I left on good terms, I wasn’t going to be with the company when they got around to giving them out. They pressure you to oversell. Learn how to enable cookies. Founded in 1976, the beauty brand has swept the world with one-of-a-kind cult, At Benefit, we believe that laughter is the best cosmetic and that makeup doesn’t have to be serious to look good.