Simply type the URL of the video in the form below. You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles! My mother once placed her trust in mortals, and I find that I must call upon them once again. Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below. Download the client and get started. Druids sought enlightenment among the vibrant forests of Val'sharah for millennia, but now the region has fallen under the gaze of evil. A nightmare is spreading unchecked within the zone, and none are immune to its corruption. Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment: Your comment must be in English or it will be removed. To get there, from Stormwind take the portal to Azsuna, then fly to Garden of the Moon in Val'sharah. So, what are you waiting for? Val'sharah was once considered a place where nature could be found in perfect balance, a place so peaceful it might have been mistaken for the Emerald Dream. Thank you for coming, champion. It was within this region that Cenarius taught the night elves the way of druidism, with Malfurion Stormrage, who was born in Lorlathil, becoming the f… You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them. Comment by Aisenfaire She is inside the building on top of … Heart of Azeroth Essence Overview - Descriptions, Rank Upgrades and Drop Locations - BFA 8.3, https://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/56401-a-bolt-from-the-blue. It was best known as the home to the demigod Cenarius, the Lord of the Forest. How to get from Stormwind to Shadowlands WoW Portal Location video. The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! Originally, this ancient forest lay within the great and undivided realm of Kalimdor. Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.