We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. H | Go beyond The Beatles to see what you know about the British Invasion. It spans almost half a century of Springsteen's career, from as early as 1966. And all our youth and beauty, it's been given to the dust Lyricist: Bruce Springsteen Hard times come, hard times go One, two, one two three four! Features Song Lyrics for Bruce Springsteen's Wrecking Ball album. Bring on your wrecking ball more ». (Whoa whoa-whoa) Share on Facebook Share on Twitter "Come on and take your best shot, let me see what you've got Bring on your wrecking ball" Singer(s): Bruce Springsteen S | Kiss is the subject of many outlandish rumors - some of which happen to be true. K | This Depression. Steven Van Zandt is not credited on this track, but his background vocals are clearly audible, and this was also confirmed by Ron Aniello. One, two, a one two three four! X | And all our little victories and glories have turned into parking lots WRECKING BALL was performed off-tour on 15 Mar 2012 at Moody Theater in Austin, TX, during the South By Southwest music festival. (Whoa whoa-whoa) Bring on your wrecking ball So hold tight on your anger WRECKING BALL was performed on the first and last of these dates, with slightly altered lyrics to suit the venue. Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen (born September 23, 1949), nicknamed "The Boss", is an American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist who records and tours with the E Street Band. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter "Come on and take your best shot, let me see what you've got Bring on your wrecking ball" Singer(s): Bruce Springsteen Come on and take your best shot, let me see what you got Yeah just Death To My Hometown. Wrecking Ball is a metaphor for what has occurred." WRECKING BALL was performed 15 times during the Working On A Dream Tour (83 dates, April to November 2009), all in the United States in the tour's last two months. WRECKING BALL was performed 128 times during the Wrecking Ball Tour (133 dates, March 2012 to September 2013). The song was often the show opener, and always featured Curt Ramm on trumpet. Bring on your wrecking ball (bring on your wrecking ball) And you're burning the clock down Bring on your wrecking ball (bring on your wrecking ball) If you have any corrections or additional info, please contact me via the below form or by email: var1 = "mail";var2= "to:";username = "webmaster";at = "@";domain = "springsteenlyrics.com";document.write ("" + username + at + domain + "");. According to eyewitnesses, that version was much slower and more intense and drawn out. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, I was raised out of steel here in the swamps of Jersey, some misty years ago, Songs in Famous Movie Scenes: Tarantino Edition. The live 28 Jul 2012 version of WRECKING BALL was released on the Gothenburg July 28, 2012 official live download in 2020. Top Lyrics of 2009. Jon Landau came in, listened to the music, and after a discussion with Springsteen they decided to do a new album. The live 24 Jul 2013 version of WRECKING BALL was released on the Leeds July 24, 2013 official live download in 2018. "Ain't No Sunshine" by Bill Withers was inspired by the Jack Lemmon movie Days of Wine and Roses. Audio recordings for all The River Tour 2016 shows are officially available for purchase. Where mosquitoes grow big as airplanes According to the press release, Springsteen selected the songs to reflect the themes and sections of the autobiography. After they had been working together for about a month, Springsteen wrote EASY MONEY which was a different style of song to what they've been working on before. A studio version was included on Springsteen's Wrecking Ball album. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. The album version of WRECKING BALL was included on the Collection: 1973-2012 compilation album and the Chapter And Verse compilation album. They drift away to rust Other versions of WRECKING BALL were also officially released. If you think it's your time, then step to the line, He sings: "I was raised out of steel here in the swamps of Jersey, some misty years ago, through the mud and the beer, and the blood and the cheers, I've seen champions come and go." Billboard Hot 100. Wrecking Ball Lyrics, Wrecking Ball, Bruce Springsteen album, 2012. ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! We've had a lot of great nights here, let's make this another one. Danny played guitar on Sweet Baby James, Tapestry, and Running On Empty. (Whoa whoa-whoa) Giants Stadium was a multi-purpose stadium located in East Rutherford, New Jersey in the Meadowlands Sports Complex. Some misty years ago through the mud and the beer, And hard times come, and hard times go The first five tracks have not been previously released. NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. Now when all this steel and these stories, He just bulldozed us with these songs," Aniello explained. Yeah just to come again If you think it's your time, then step to the line, and bring on your wrecking ball Lyrics and video for the song Wrecking Ball by Bruce Springsteen - Songfacts The live 22 Nov 2009 version of WRECKING BALL was released on the HSBC Arena, Buffalo, NY 11/22/2009 official live download in 2016. Bring on your wrecking ball Switchfoot's frontman and main songwriter on what inspires the songs and how he got the freedom to say exactly what he means. Lyrics.com. 5 | 3 | Bruce Springsteen Lyrics "Wrecking Ball" I was raised out of steel here in the swamps of Jersey, some misty years ago Through the mud and the beer, and the blood and the cheers, I've seen champions come and go So if you got the guts mister, yeah if you've got the balls (Whoa whoa-whoa) (Whoa whoa-whoa) Press, I was raised out of steel here in the swamps of jersey, some misty years ago, Through the mud and the beer, and the blood and the cheers, I've seen champions come and go, So if you got the guts mister, yeah if you've got the balls, If you think it's your time, then step to the line, and bring on your wrecking ball, Come on and take your best shot, let me see what you've got, Now my home's here in these meadowlands, where mosquitoes grow big as airplanes. N So if you got the guts mister, yeah if you've got the balls Bring on your wrecking ball Wrecking Ball is Bruce Springsteen's seventeenth studio album. Here where the blood is spilled, the arena's filled, and giants played the games. Bring on your wrecking ball 6 | The live 08 Nov 2009 version of WRECKING BALL was released on the MSG Nov 08, 2009 official live download in 2018. Bring on your wrecking ball He would then sing a rhythm to Aniello or sit down at the drums and play a beat. Bring on your wrecking ball The live 22 Sep 2012 version of WRECKING BALL was released on the East Rutherford, NJ 09.22.12 official live download in 2019.