Onions, napa cabbage slaw, sansyo pepperand citrus yogurt sauce. If you want healthy food this is the best the Hamptons has to offer. Topped with p'tit basque aged sheeps milk cheese, seared pears and apples, pecansand grapefruit. For vegans there is a wonderful hummus wrap and the fish wrap with mango on it seems to be a favorite for many people who are not so inclined. With sauteed soba noodles, spinach, daily vegetables honey miso. Calling ourselves as just Yama at the time, we only had four tables, truly being just a hole in the wall. Is is hard to get ethnic food in the East End and most of it is not very authentic. I love Yama-Q, I love the sushi and I love the staff. My cousin works there, be nice. 6 sashimi saumon. Chilled steamed spinach with soy citrus dressing. 5 brochettes : poulet, aile de poulet, boeuf au fromage, boulette de poulet We shared a delicious chocolate cake as well as ice cream for dessert. The sushi was really just so so and the presentation was very poor. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. The food is always healthy and fresh here, a great spot that is not over run and loud. Sushi Bar A La Carte - Nigiri / Sashimi By The Piece, Sushi Bar A La Carte - Nigiri/Sashimi By The Piece, Chili Maple Glazed Salmon Over Mixed Green, 2393 Montauk Highway, Bridgehampton, NY 11932. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and l, ey are fluent in the intricacies of placing orders for guests with varied dietary restrictions. There are lots of vegetarian options and some vegan. Yama-Q Long Island; Yama-Q, Bridgehampton; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Yama-Q Restaurant on Zomato Serves Japanese, Sushi, Vegetarian. Ok, I would never pick Japanese, and I never feel full, normally. Yama-Q had a decent menu of sushi, but did not have a lot of different maki rolls. Friendly service, tasteful food, pleasant ambiance, a little expensive, but overall we had a good time, and I would be ready to go back, maybe trying some sushi.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. There are a few salads and wraps. Also a great appetizer to share. Rolls and sushi were crammed onto a single plate with no garnish beyond the ginger and wasabi. If you want a light lunch that is easy. It is the only restaurant of its kind. Zoom in to see updated info. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Great for vegetarians and sushi lovers alike. They have recently added some tables out back for when the weather's nice. Coke, diet coke, sprite, diet sprite, ginger ale. Get quick answers from Yama-Q staff and past visitors. With bell pepper, onion, corn, cilantro topped with mozzarella, served with guacamole, salsa and tortilla chips. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Home; Limited Take Out Dinner; Limited Take Out Breakfast; Yama-Q Proudly powered by WordPress Proudly powered by WordPress Helpful? So glad I did. Delicious food in a casual setting. Does this restaurant offer table service? The salads were good, very authentic Japanese seaweed salad (not the usually green seaweed with sesame seeds). Vegetarian stew with chives, bamboo shoots, royal fern, Japanese mushrooms, wilted greens, daily vegetables brown riceand barley. It's a small place. The other dishes were just ok. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Owning Mills, MD 21117 Opening Hours: Open 7 days. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. While then food scene in the Hamptons is clearly hit or miss and always overpriced during the summer, there are definitely better choices out there! This restaurant is Japanese owned and the father and sons throw a little "health food" into the mix. served with sides of brown rice and stir-fry vegetables with grilled meat of choice cooked to order. The food was very good, the three of us shared an appetizer of pork dumplings, then the entrees we chose were salmon teriyaki, chicken teriyaki, and red Thai curry stir fry with brown rice, and at the end we shared a slice of chocolate pecan pie; with three beers (Kirin and Sapporo, both draft) and one hot sake the bill was $142. Don’t forget to try the Pumpkin...Pie if available. The rolls were tasty. The food is a bit pricey but most things are organic. Healthy Japenese food with other healthy choices, Hotels near Children's Museum of The East End, Hotels near South Fork Natural History Museum, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Bridgehampton, American Restaurants for Families in Bridgehampton, American Restaurants for Lunch in Bridgehampton, Mediterranean Restaurants in Bridgehampton. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. With endive radicchio, pears, pecans, gorgonzola, beets, craisins, sherry-shallot vinaigrette. Nigiri/sashimi by the piece. Sorry I can't say anything positive. We enjoyed our dinner. With nappa cabbage slaw and chipotle mayo in a whole wheat tortilla. With orange, avocado, onion, tomato, sesame-citrus vinaigrette. Date of visit: August 2018. This is it. Small family run business!More, We went to Yama Q based on a local recommendation. The only place around for a simple stir-fry over brown rice or...noodles. It is the only restaurant of its kind. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. It’s amazing.More. The owners make traditional Japanese food, and it's the best. The salads were good, very authentic Japanese seaweed salad (not the usually green seaweed with sesame seeds). Lettuce, red cabbage, cucumber, avocado, carrot, burdock. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Friendly service, tasteful food, pleasant ambiance, a little expensive, but overall we had a good time, and I would be ready to go back, maybe trying some sushi. 2393 Montauk Highway, Bridgehampton, NY 11932. Healthy food with a strong Japanese/Health-food orientation. Reasonably priced and filling. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Friendly staff! 5 reviews. more. The place is small but welcoming, it was a Sunday night and we had no reservation, but they made an effort to accommodate us at the bar, near the TV showing the winter Olympics, almost...a quiet separate corner only for us, so it went well. The Sushi and Sashimi is perfect but their cooked food is spectacular. Get your order delivered or pick it up. I had a salad - mostly lettuce; the dressing was tasteless. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. One of my fav lunch spots in the Hamptons, very nice. Beets, avocado, cucumber, mango, lettuce, napa cabbage slaw, spice peanut sauce. Don't skip desert..More, Cozy, small, family friendly restaurant that is fabulous off season and still excellent but sometimes overcrowded in the summer. Tossed in house soy sauce blend over brown rice. The place is small and the outdoor area is kinda dumpy unless you enjoy staring at bamboo screens while listening to the sound of air conditioning compressors. Sushi Bar A La Carte - Nigiri/Sashimi By The Piece. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Local fish, vegatables done Japanese style...Who could ask for anything more. Contact Us Address: 10999 Red Run Blvd #210. Dinner can be crowded. I love Yama-Q, I love the sushi and I love the staff. Baby mesclun greens, avocado, tomato, red onions, red cabbage, carrot, calamata olives, sprouts, feta cheese, balsamic vinaigrette. Yama-Q had a decent menu of sushi, but did not have a lot of different maki rolls. As it was raining there wasn't much choice for us. 6.0 Red leaf lettuce, tomato, red onion, carrots, red cabbage, bell pepper, soy-ginger-carrot dressing. Tossed with shredded endive, radicchio and apple mustard, yuzu, vinaigrette. The food was good and nicely presented. It is the BEST sushi I have had. The owners make traditional Japanese food, and it's the best. YamaChen's Sushi House continuously seeks ways to offer delicious tasting Japanese cuisine in an inviting and warm atmosphere. There are lots of choices. A very local spot popular with local residents. My cousin works there, be nice. Healthy and not over run . (Crab, salmon, onion) served with tonkatsu sauce. Passed by many times but had never tried this little spot. With beets, avocado, cucumber, napa cabbage, mango and spicy peanut sauce.