The fabulous service is something these restaurateurs care about. I could eat at Yama Zakura every day. A fun place to go with friends. Outstanding! Delivery & Pickup Options - 289 reviews of Yama Zakura "I have never had anything but the sushi, but have not been disappointed. The courteous staff meets you at this place all year round. Yes - here in the quiet suburb of Northboro, MA. Friendly wait staff , clean and great for the sushi lover . Explore the world of Japanese and Thai cuisines here. One of the best sushi places I have been to. Then the food comes and we dont step off that high - tasty, well prepared and excellent fusion of ingredients in the rolls. The place is usually very busy. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The only criticism would be the restaurant is on the small size. Our kids don’t eat sushi. Yama always has excellent service, food and drinks. They sandwich you in to the restaurant so that you wonder how you are going to get out in case of a fire. It is ALWAYS excellent, always fresh and we cannot find sushi anywhere like it. I ordered an appetizer of seared sesame crusted, The unique rolls cost about $18 each and the tuna, 369 W Main St Ste 3, Northborough, MA 01532-2153. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Presenntatim " Beautifully Done"! Anna attracts diners of all ages with her artistic presentation of tantalizing sashimi and rolls. Sashimi, Nigiri,...More, One of our favorite restaurants to go with friends. Yama Zakura, Northborough: See 147 unbiased reviews of Yama Zakura, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 49 restaurants in Northborough. The unique rolls cost about $18 each and the...More. There are a number of places locally that are much better than this place and comparably priced. Tasty alternate foods for those who don't like sushi, very important for a large family or group. Why there are so many good reviews...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This restaurant has delicious wine, Mai tai or Sangria among its drinks. Delicious! No wasabi with any of our sushi 2 weeks ago. I have been going to Yama for over 4 years now and if I wrote this 3-4 years ago I would have given it 5 stars easy. To try good chocolate soufflés and tasty ice cream is a really nice idea. 369 W Main St #3, Northborough. We weren't eating it at home so I didn't have a knife. The Philadelphia roll is fresh and doesn't get overpowered by the cream cheese. Apart from Sushi(Godzilla, Brady Rolls, Belchic) we ordered Thai Fried Rice with chicken which were good too. I will never stop going to Yama! This restaurant is also one of our favorite local hangouts. Good size portions and the best tasting sushi I have ever had. yama zakura menu prices, site:zomato.com yama zakura 01532, yama zakura, site:zomato.com creative catering 01604, yama zakura takeout menu ADVERTISEMENT English The restaurant was not full We ordered food and the drinks soon as we set down . Nightmare of services and attitude by the management. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Everything was great, especially (and surprisingly), the Sweetheart roll. I ordered an appetizer of seared sesame crusted, The unique rolls cost about $18 each and the tuna, 369 W Main St Ste 3, Northborough, MA 01532-2153. Yama Zakura is our favorite local restaurant. I think it is a perfect example of my comments -way over priced canned/frozen lobster masked with a sugary sauce -awful! Invite your girlfriend to Yama Zakura with a romantic atmosphere. We get the Jennifer Roll, edamame, Yama bites, and coco noodles with tofu. There are 4 in our family, ranging in age 12, 16, 42. Best sushi around by far! During our last visit we had to order two so everyone got their fill. Great food and beverages, very nice wait staff, owner is so sweet and fun, cool atmosphere. Highly recommend! Excellent sushi. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.
Yama Izakaya . I just don't think it's a good value for what you get. Really can't wait to go back. Read reviews from Yama Zakura at 369 N Main St in Northboro 51647-4527 from trusted Northboro restaurant reviewers. I'm told...More, attentive service always wins! Hotels near Ellsworth Christmas Tree Farm, Hotels near (PVD) Theodore Francis Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Northborough, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Northborough. also, tried the chocolate souffle which was excellent too. My family's favorite sushi restaurant. Everything they make is incredibly fresh and delicious, you seriously can't go wrong with ordering anything at all on the menu. I was not disappointed with the food, although portions are small but they taste great! The overall score of this spot on Google is 4.6. We are crazy sushi people. And take out too. Wife had Thai food once and was also a winner, This is our favorite restaurant in the state, and we travel far to come to it! We had the Gyoza, Cataldo, Capn Crunch, Spider, California and we all can't stop thinking about them. It is a staple for nights out or lunches. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Excellent Sushi. They also forgot the sauce on one of the specialty rolls. Get quick answers from Yama Zakura staff and past visitors. It was such a mess. Hands down "The best Sushi ever! Yummy! We are fairly new residents to the area and did not think that we would ever find...More, I know a lot of people love this place, but I was not overly impressed. ENJOY'. The 'nacho' appetizer has been a favorite amoungst friends and is always ordered. It was my most favorite resturant in NB and more importantly really the only legit good sushi resturant...More. This place is usually the best! And tonight our tuna roll wasnt cut down all the way. We have been to the top rated sushi places in Boston (Clio, FuGakyu,O Ya), we have dined on sushi in every city we have visited over the past...More, My wife works for a company that is local to this restaurant and they routinely bring out of town employees and guests here for business lunch and dinner. For two people we ordered the seaweed salad, shumai, Spicy Tuna roll, Philadelphia roll, and  a Sweetheart roll (sweet potato). Thai stir fried rice noodles with egg, mixed vegetables and basil in our house chili sauce. Some nights we are not up to the crowds (it can be quite loud), so we've started getting take out. Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Yama Zakura. Only down side is the...More. Yama Zakura, Northborough: See 148 unbiased reviews of Yama Zakura, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 50 restaurants in Northborough. Don't miss the opportunity to order great ice tea or good thai iced tea. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? If they´re lucky, she´ll even add their self-named creations to the menu. We have been enjoying the hospitality of Anna (owner) and her rise to local culinary stardom, since 2007! +1 508-393-4187 Waited for 20 minutes and no food or the drinks arrived. Yama Zakura has the absolute best sushi around. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. A beautiful piece of tuna is arranged on top of the roll, and they don't use the typical minced tuna that you often see in other spicy tuna rolls. My eyes are always bigger than my stomach when I come here, but it's because everything is so good. Highly recommended for sushi lovers. more, Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service. Yama Zakura shows off the freshness and high quality fish that they use in their Spicy Tuna roll. Have visited here several times and it never disappoints. Yama Zakura in Northborough, MA sushi bar & fusion cuisine. The last two times I've gotten take out it wasn't right. If you want the best sushi in the area, go to YAMA! Hotels near Ellsworth Christmas Tree Farm, Hotels near (PVD) Theodore Francis Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Northborough, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Northborough. The designer created a divine decor. 369 W Main St #3, Northborough, Massachusetts, USA. 4.6 based on 74 votes Choose My State More Less. Price range per person $11-30. You I'll not be disappointed! Yama Zakura Prices and Locations. I love a sweet potato roll as a less filling option, but they're not usually this good at other places. Yama Zakura Menu. more, Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service. Highest quality sushi and seafood dishes, land- based entree’s and inventive cocktails. Went here for lunch with hubby and kids. I know when this place first started out they we're better. Delicious and tasty variety of food and an owner who is there to make sure you are cared for. I stopped a waitd er to check on my ordes....More. I've been here several times and I guess it must be good or I wouldn't keep coming back. I also love the Yamatude martini. Customers are encouraged to suggest ingredients for mouth-watering favorites. Curbside pickup was easy and all of the people running orders to cars are wearing both gloves and masks. Food quality " Excellent"!' View the menu for Yama Zakura and restaurants in Northborough, MA. It is a little expensive, buy you get what you pay for! Now to the food. A lot of people highlight that prices are attractive for what you receive. Get quick answers from Yama Zakura staff and past visitors. Invite your family with you and eat tasty nigiri, lobster rolls and nacho chips. The sauces are incredible, as is the service. Beginnings: Yama Nachos (5pcs) Sweet blue fin tuna, fresh avocado salsa and pickled ginger served on top of crispy fried wontons: Yama Bites (5 pcs) We went for takeout last night and were happy to see that not only is Yama Zakura open during stay at home orders, but they're also doing everything they can to keep both their employees and their customers safe. Simply, the BEST! Good food in a too crowded and noisy environment. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Very good selection and excellent service. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This sweet potato roll was out of this world. Recommend a reservation, we usually wait for the bar to open but...More, Me and my son went foe dinner. The noise level was extremely high as...More. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? MA.