Are You Michelle, Ophelia, Delilah, Caroline, Jolene, Heather, Jessie's Girl, Or Sofia? Time to take the quiz and find out! California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. you will be my girl my girl my girl Reporting on what you care about. 2/8. E-girl, Soft Girl... which TikTok girl are you? Watch short videos with music You'll Be My Girl on TikTok. 1/8. Community Contributor BuzzFeed Quiz Party! Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Pink fluffy jumper. 3/8. Watch short videos with music Will You Be My Girl on TikTok. Image by @hollyh | @charlidamelio | Instagram . ♬ Will You Be My Girl | 0 Posts. Baggy t-shirt. ♬ You'll Be My Girl | 0 Posts. Obsessed with travel? Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Image by Shutterstock. Rejoins les millions de spectateurs qui découvrent du contenu et des créateurs sur TikTok, disponible sur le Web ou ton appareil mobile. Which TikTok Girl Are You? Dieser Post wurde von einem Mitglied der BuzzFeed-Community erstellt BuzzFeed Community.Mach mit und erstelle deine eigenen Posts und Quizze! by leahangilly. Ça commence sur TikTok. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Rosy cheeks. What top would you be most likely to wear? Mach mit und erstelle deine eigenen Posts und Quizze! What’s your make up situation? Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Bronze me up. Are you more Heather or Jolene? Take this quiz with friends in real time and compare results. Black hoody. Black eyeliner = everything . Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. You Gonna Be My Girl (Edit Mix) is a popular song by Simple Jack & E.D.E.R | Create your own TikTok videos with the You Gonna Be My Girl (Edit Mix) song and explore 0 … Sign up to the BuzzFeed Quizzes Newsletter - Binge on the latest quizzes delivered right to your inbox with the Quizzes newsletter! érica lynn(@lmaoo.erica) has created a short video on TikTok with music we fell in love in october. Registrier dich und erstelle deinen ersten Post.