Pick a currency. Another misfit kid, in another burned-out town. The writing's on the wall, we are the youth gone wild Lyrics.com.   We are the youth gone wild We stand and we won't fall We're one and one for all The writing's on the wall We are the youth gone wild Boss screamin' in my ear about who I'm supposed to be Get a 3-piece Wall Street smile and son you'll look just like me I said "Hey man, there's something that you oughta know. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Since I was born, they couldn't hold me down, Another misfit kid, another burned out of town Whoa, yeah So many others have stood where I stand (We are the youth gone wild) We stand and we won't fall We're one and one for all The writing's on the wall (We are the youth gone wild) My boss screamin' my ear 'bout who I'm s'posed to be "Get a three-piece Wall Street smile, and son, you'll look just like me" I said, "Hey man, there's somethin' you oughta know Another misfit kid, another burned-out town STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Whoa, whoa "Youth Gone Wild" has been covered by several bands including HammerFall, Sign, Norther, and Asking Alexandria. We walk an endless mile, we are the youth gone wild Regular price $74.99. Make sure your selection Boss screaming in my ear about who I'm supposed to be When I look and see it's not only me "Youth Gone Wild Lyrics." We walk an endless mile, we are the youth gone wild We are the youth gone wild! Whoa, we are the youth gone wild, Writer(s): Sabo David Michael, Southworth Rachel Bolan, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. "Get a three-piece Wall Street smile, and son you'll look just like me" We walk an endless mile, we are the youth gone wild We stand and we won't fall, we're the one and one for all . Yeah, we are the youth gone wild (Wild) I look and see it's not only me Web. Regular price $19.99. We walk an endless mile, we are the youth gone wild The Lyrics for Youth Gone Wild by Skid Row have been translated into 12 languages. The writing's on the wall, we are the youth gone wild Whoa, we are the youth gone wild The writing's on the wall, we are the youth gone wild About Youth Gone Wild "Youth Gone Wild" is the debut single from Skid Row's eponymous debut album. (1 fan), Sheet Music  Boss screamin' in my ear about who I'm supposed to be This is just a preview! My nasty reputation takes me everywhere Since I was born they couldn't hold me down Sale price $0.25 Sale. YGW Cool Kid T-Shirt. We stand and we won't fall, we're one and one for all The song was re-released as a single in 1992, with a live recording of "Delivering the Goods" (from the band's B-Side Ourselves EP) as the B-side; it charted again at #22 on the UK Singles chart. We walk an endless mile, we are the youth gone wild We stand and we won't fall, we're the one and one for all The writing's on the wall, we are the youth gone wild Boss screamin' in my ear about who I'm supposed to be Getcha a 3-piece Wall Street smile and son You'll look just like me I said "Hey man, there's something that you oughta know.