Soft shell crab, avocado, masago rice in and roll with cucumber and eel sauce. Order online from Zakura Japanese Restaurant in Amagansett, Online Menu ,Online Coupons, Specials , Discounts and Reviews. Smoked salmon, kani, avocado and cucumber with tobiko on the outside. Signature Roll. I will say the Sushi at Zakura was pretty darn good. Welcome to Zakura Japanese Restaurant, This is the place you'll find delicious Japanese cuisine and a full assortment of sushi at great prices, Our menu offer a variety of traditional Japanese foods from teriyaki to tempura. Noodles. The waitress took time explaining every thing on the sampler. Always good fresh food and great service. Cucumber rolled with … Tempura. The steamed wasabi dumplings were flavored just right. Lightly tempura fried with salmon, fluke, kaniand avocado topped with spicy king crab, kani, tobikoand ikura. Service was great. Entrees. Very affordable. Sushi Bar Appetizers. Nice atmosphere, but really, I love going here, they make some very tasty dishes and I'm always satisfied every time. I literally called Zakura the day before and told them I needed something not only delicious but also pretty AND... Fresh and fairly priced, small/cozy restaurant. The sushi was fresh and was served in a timely manner. Sushi Bar. 11930 food Delivery | ChineseMenu.com https://www.mapquest.com/us/new-york/zakura-japanese-restaurant-1593402 Salad. HorribLe food! Staff was kind and quick with tasks. Order Food Online from your favorite neighborhood spots in Amagansett, NY. Delivery & Pickup Options - 37 reviews of Zakura Japanese Restaurant "Really good sushi is hard to find. When I told the waiter the sashimi had no flavor, he Sushi or Sashimi. Enjoy the lunch specials. Good sushi, good appetizers, friendly service. We have lunch and dinner menus. Love the fish tank! Soup. Zakura Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar, Amagansett: See 24 unbiased reviews of Zakura Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #14 of 20 restaurants in Amagansett. said "that's why there is soy sauce and wasabi"!!!! Awesome food! It's fun to get a... We had a last minute party and I really wanted a sushi spread to welcome guests.