We ain't keeping no secrets Difficulty: novice. Dirty dancing on top of the table (For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours) And if you let me be your man This feeling will last forever, baby, that's the truth For the rest of yours [Chorus] Give me your body and let me love you like I do Times change, but that’s what I was thinking when I wrote it. So I can love you (I can love you) Start with our sheets between us tonight So I can love you (I can love you) Lyrics to 'Let Me' by Zayn Malik: [Verse 1] Sweet baby, our sex has meaning Know this time you'll stay 'til the morning Duvet days and vanilla ice cream More than just one night together exclusively Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Sweet baby, our sex has meaning And if you let me be your man For the rest of ours, We are drinking the finest label In different times and places The words that come out, out of your mouth, I wanna hear And if you let me be your man (let me be your man) For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours Baby, let me be your man Duvet days and vanilla ice cream You already know I need ya Duvet days and vanilla ice cream Musicians: Zayn Malik I was in love, and I think that’s pretty evident. Know this time you'll stay 'til the morning So I can love you (I can love you) He spoke about this single and its subject with Ryan Seacrest in April 2018. Then I’ll take care of you, For the rest of my life For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours For the rest of yours. Let Me chords by Zayn. Let Me Lyrics by Zayn Malik is latest English song sung, composed and written by him. We ain't keeping no secrets Duvet days and vanilla ice cream Know this time you stay till the morningDuvet days and vanilla ice creamMore than just one night together exclusivelyBaby let me be your manSo I can love youAnd if you let me be your manThen I Will take care of you, you, For the rest of my lifeFor the rest of yours x (2), For the rest of oursWe are drinking the finest labelDirty dancing on top of the tableLong walks on the beach in AprilYeah! Baby let me be your man For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours The song’s lyrics show Zayn trying to win a girl over with promises of a life of luxury and faithfulness. Talk to me, talk to me [Chorus] [Chorus] Long walks on the beach in April Written by Michael Hannides, Anthony Hannides, Zayn, Alan Sampson, Khaled Rohaim and produced by Rohaim and MakeYouKnowLove, it was released by RCA Records on 12 April 2018, as the lead single from Zayn… Come a little closer and let me do those things to you “Let Me” was Zayn’s first solo single of 2018 and his third since his debut 2016 album Mind of Mine, following the PARTYNEXTDOOR-assisted track “Still Got Time” and “Dusk Till Dawn” featuring Sia – apart from “wHo” from 2016’s Ghostbusters Soundtrack. And if you let me be your man Then I'll take care of you, you For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours Things change and we move forward in life. Baby, in my head Then I'll take care of you, you (I can love you), [Chorus] For the rest of my life This feeling will last forever, baby, that's the truth All of the games, all of the ways that you been fooled Talk to me, let's go deeper and if you let me be your man 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. We ain't keeping no secrets Something divine, planets align where we should be We ain't keeping no secrets Song: Let Me For the rest of yours Come get a little closer So I can love you (I can love you) Last edit on Apr 23, 2018. I was aspiring to be in love with someone for the rest of my life and the rest of theirs, as we all do. For the rest of ours & if you let me be your man You already know I need ya And if you let me be your man (let me be your man) I know I seen your face 62,710 views, added to favorites 1,146 times. Then I’ll take care of you, you, For the rest of my life [Chorus] Talk to me, talk to me Let me be your man so I can love you, Baby, let me be your man (let me be your man) Dirty dancing on top of the table (Top of the table) Let me be your man so I can love you, [Pre-Chorus] It should be remembered forever. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window). [Verse 2] For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours For the rest of ours [Verse 2] We're drinkin' the finest label (Finest label) And if you let me be your man (Let me be your man) [Verse 1] Then I'll take care of you, you, For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours Dirty dancing on top of the table [Pre-Chorus] Talk to me, talk to me For the rest of my life (For the rest of my life) Sweet baby, our sex has meaning For the rest of yours Where we lay together For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours A music video, directed by Jose Padilha, was released at the same time as the track. Come a little closer and let me do those things to you So that I can love you Let me be your man so I can love you So I can love you Let Me Lyrics by Zayn Malik is an English romantic track sung by him. Talk to me, talk to me For the rest of ours (For the rest of ours). [Pre-Chorus] For the rest of yours (For the rest of yours) Lyrics Terms of Use. Talk to me, let's go deeper Baby, let me be your man (Let me be your man) [Chorus] ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Know this time you'll stay 'til the morning Talk to me. Singers: Zayn Malik [Chorus] For the rest of ours (for the rest of ours). So that I can love you, Baby lemme be your man "Better" is the lead single from ZAYN's third studio album. Then I’ll take care of you, Give me your body and [Pre-Chorus] This feelin' will last forever, baby, that's the truth If you find any mistake in lyrics of Let Me song, please send correct lyrics using contact us form. ZAYN - Let Me (Letra e música para ouvir) - Baby, let me be your man / So I can love you / And if you let me be your man / Then I'll take care of you / For the rest of my life / For the rest of yours / For the rest of my life / For the rest of yours / For the rest of ours You look through Get lyrics and video of this song here which has been composed and written by Zayn Baby, let me be your man Talk to me, talk to me Dirty dancing on top of the table Here in my bed Come get a little closer And if you let me be your man Then I'll take care of you, you For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours Sweet baby, our sex has meaning (Sex has meaning) Baby, let me be your man (let me be your man) So I can love you (I can love you) And if you let me be your man (let me be your man) Then I'll take care of you (I can love you) For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours For the rest of ours Give me your body and let me … I promiseDarling that I’ll be faithful, Baby let me be your manSo I can love youAnd if you let me be your manThen I Will take care of you, For the rest of oursGive me your body andLet me love you like I doCome a little closer andLet me do those things to youThis feeling will last foreverBaby that’s the truthLet me be your manSo I can love you, Baby let me be your manSo I can love youAnd if you let me be your manThen I will take care of you, Lyrics by: Zayn MalikSinger: Zayn MalikComposer: Zayn Malik, 2020 Gotham Awards nominates all women directors for Best Feature, honors Chadwick Boseman with posthumous nomination, David Fincher has signed a four year exclusive deal with Netflix, Producer Jason Blum says Spawn reboot will be “very edgy” but the script is taking longer than expected, Blood-drenched trailer and images for horror Game of Death, Movie Review – The Dark and the Wicked (2020), Exclusive Interview – Will Collins on writing Wolfwalkers and celebrating Irish heritage, Vin Diesel reportedly returning for Bloodshot sequel, Shudder horror Anything for Jackson gets a poster and trailer, Kung Fu Master trailer sees the return of the Wing Chun grandmaster, Wake Me When It’s Over Song Lyrics Faouzia, Love Aaj Kal Lyrics Song Shayad (English Version) Pritam, Arijit Singh, THE EAGLE FLIES ALONE LYRICS – Arch Enemy, PSYCHO LYRICS – Post Malone | Ty Dolla $ign, Up Top Gaza Song Lyrics TeeJay, Vybz Kartel, TITLIYAN LYRICS – HARDY SANDHU x AFSANA KHAN, Exclusive Interview – Jessica Barden on Jungleland, working with Jack O’Connell & Charlie Hunnam, Naked | New Web Series | Vikram Bhatt | MX Original Series | MX Player, Terms of use, Privacy Policy, and Disclaimer, Moscow Suka Lyrics Food Yo Yo Honey Singh & Neha Kakkar Latest Song.