VS! I'm alpha dog dominant, you can't beat me How dare you challenge my immortal throne? I'd spit in your face but you'd probably like it I'm just your friendly neighborhood write... Lewis & Clark: You can't be starting with Lewis and Clark, 'Cause we cut a path through MC's like a walk in the park, Then give 'em back a whole stack of maps a... [Ellen] Hey God, it's me Ellen, can I ask you a question? 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. You tongue kiss your sister, that's grosser than a Gorgon You decide! starts and ends within the same node. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. ZEUS VS THOR lyrics (Epic Rap Battles Of History), youtube lyrics: [Zeus] / [Thor] / For thousands of kilometers, discovering the continents / I'm alpha dog dominant, you can't beat me / I … How dare you challenge my immortal throne? I don't think that it is either Malay or ... Спасибо, 42! Maybe Odin could beg me for a truce, 'cause when Zeus lets loose, EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!! Zeus vs Thor lyrics belongs on the album Season 4. By the time I've finished ripping you with wits and rhymes I'm alpha dog dominant, you can't beat me Loki must have written your lines Fammi parlare col tuo paparino, Forse Odino potrebbe implorarmi per una tregua, perché quando Zeus si scatena, Metterà un cappio al tuo collo da travestito, Sono come la Medusa: pietrifico gli stronzi che mi guardano in un modo che non mi piace, Sono un toro che si becca le troie col mio arnese da cigno, Sono affilato come il tridente di Poseidone. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You couldn't give the women in my homeland the sniffles I'm the father of the gods, put your daddy on the phone. Make sure your selection By the time I've finished whipping you with wits and rhymes, You'll need a lighter for your ship 'cause a viking just died! EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! © 2018 Lyrics.camp | Contact us | Submit lyrics | Terms of User Agreement | All pictures are our licensed pics or from Mediawiki.org. You're ruthless to humans, your crew is like the clash of the douches! The Oracle shoulda told'ya, I'll kick your wrinkly dick back in your toga like "Opa! Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). I'm the father of the Gods! You're history, I'll be the first to put it in writing! / THOR! When you get to River Styx, tell your three headed bitch I say hi. I'm like Medusa, I stone a mother fucker if he looks at me wrong! You tongue kissed your sister, that's grosser than a gorgon [Harry Houdini] You've never seen a body quite the same as that of Houdini! Ora fa' come tuo padre e ingoia i miei bambini! Now make like your daddy, and swallow my babies, [Zeus] ", When you get to River Styx, tell your three-headed bitch I say "hi." How dare you challenge my immortal throne? A bull getting bitches with my swansong Zeus vs Thor (DEMO) Lyrics: EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! I'll kick your wrinkly dick back in your toga like "Opa" How dare you challenge my immortal throne? Thor got married to Siff and had a mistress named Jarnsaxa. Send you deeper underground than the depths of your Hades With astronomy, they charted out the movements of my kin 'Cause I don't get nice, I get Norse! I'm like Medusa, stone a motherf***a if he looks at me wrong I'd spit in your face but you'd probably like it Rate this song's lyrics. Although Zeus and Thor are alike in many ways, thier role in mythology is entirely different. Here, take these drachma for your eyes MC Hammer just got struck twice by greased lightning, [Thor] © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. (Noirse!) Perché io non sono carino. Your glory days are over, The Oracle shoulda told'ya With Siff, Thor had a daughter named Thrud, and with Jarnsaxa Thor had two sons named Magni and Modi. I'm on point like Poseidon's trident. Chi mai adorerebbe un molestatore come Zeus? You can't beat me, Send you deeper underground than the depths of your Hades. [Zeus:] How dare you challenge my immortal throne? But keep your Asgard up, I Ragnarök the house Valhalla-atcha boy and we'll flyte it out You can keep your astronomers, I'll sail with the conquerors / ZEUS! Cause I don't get nice, I get Norse (Noirse!) Solo un idiota senza cervello cercherebbe la rissa coi padri della filosofia, I miei greci hanno costruito le fondamenta della democrazia, Con l'astronomia, hanno mappato il movimento della mia gente, Tutti i magnaccia del monte Olimpo e me, il loro boss, Cerca di fartelo entrare in testa: sto per far piovere sulla tua parata, Mi prude il dito sul grilletto, più veloce coi fulmini di Usain, Sei storia! All the pimps of Mount Olympus and me the king pin! Epic Rap Battles of History Zeus vs Thor lyrics: [Zeus] / How dare you challenge my immortal throne? Brought forth by my raging thunderstorm force Rain, old man? Your glory days are over, the Oracle shoulda told'ya. ZEUS! With astronomy, they charted out the movements of my kin MC Hammer just got struck twice by greased lightning! This is hardly a drizzle. I'm a bull getting bitches with my swan schlong! You'll need a lighter for your ship 'cause a Viking just died! ), Writer(s): Ahlquist Lloyd Leonard, Shukoff Peter, Cimadamore Dante Michael. Brought forth by my raging thunderstorm force. ZEUS! Who's next? I tuoi giorni di gloria sono finiti. I'll put your cross-dressing neck in a noose Maybe Odin could beg me for a truce, 'cause when Zeus lets loose Maybe Odin could beg me for a truce, 'cause when Zeus lets loose, I'll put your cross dressing neck in a noose! I'm like Medusa, I stone a mother fucker if he looks at me wrong! For thousands of kilometers, discovering the continents Loki deve averti scritto i testi, Quando avrò finito di frustarti con le mie battute e le mie rime. You tongue kiss your sister, that's grosser than a Gorgon! Hai baciato con la lingua tua sorella! You think The Underworld scares the ruler of the skies? Zeus How dare you challenge my immortal throne?! BEGIN! This is hardly a drizzle I'm like Medusa, I stone a mother fucker if he looks at me wrong! Your glory days are over. VS Brought forth by my rage and thunderstorm force I'll kick your wrinkly dick back in your toga like "opa"! VS! I'll put your cross-dressing neck in a noose. You're joking! Rate this song's lyrics. My Greeks built the bedrock of democracy! And get a taste of this Scandinavian greatness, Brought forth by my raging thunderstorm force Fai più schifo di una Gorgona, Io ho un tuono nelle mutande e mi faccio Natalie Portman. (Woof! I'm the father of the Gods, put your daddy on the phone! I'll put your cross dressing neck in a noose! See the full Zeus vs Thor lyrics from Epic Rap Battles Of History. Send you deeper underground than the depths of your Hades Maybe Odin could beg me for a truce, cause when Zeus lets loose You couldn't give the women in my homeland the sniffles. Allow Thor to retort, you shape-shifting rapist Questa è a malapena una nebbiolina, Non riusciresti a far venire neanche un raffreddore alle donne della mia patria, Tieniti i tuoi astronomi, io navigo coi conquistatori, Per migliaia di chilometri, scoprono continenti, Sono un maschio alfa dominante! ZEUS! That's grosser than a Gorgon, I'm the thunder down under, nailing Natalie Portman. By the time I've finished whipping you with wits and rhymes THOR! Now make like your daddy and swallow my babies. ZEUS Valhalla at your boy and we'll fight it out Rain, old man? Listen to these sick beats by Epic Rap Battles Of History. You're ruthless to humans! But keep your Asgard up, I Ragnarök the house Le mie rime sono più gelide delle palle gelate dei tuoi giganti!