Today, I woke up with no back pains and slept my usual. It was super easy to put up. Low profile bed, easy to get in and out of bed. The assembly was straight forward. This is untrue and I firmly believe that the person that posted the review either did not order this particular item, or received the incorrect order. At 14 inches tall, this SmartBase boasts over a foot of under bed space perfect for tucking away extra storage boxes, luggage or linens. Have owned for about 6-9 months. This is a great quality product! Strong, beautiful and award-winning a sleep scape trifecta. Buy Zinus 14” SmartBase Super Heavy Duty Mattress Foundation, Metal Platform Bed Frame, King at Walmart.com I'm 6 months pregnant and at my heaviest. It was not too heavy maybe 50 to 75 lbs. I had no trouble at all putting this together myself. 5 (0) Zinus 14 Inch Platforma Bed Frame / Mattress By Zinus … I'm about 130 lbs and my husband is 240 lbs and my son is like 25 lbs. and we have not verified it. However, the installation and take down was very easy and took about 3 minutes. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: [email protected]. So, we're giving you 100 risk-free nights to try out any Zinus mattress and platform bed. I highly recomend thiscframe . Zinus Arnav Modern Studio 10 Inch Platform 2000 Metal Bed Frame Foundation Queen. Decided to go with this one since it was said to be engineered for silence. I bought a different brand the first time and was so disappointed. The breakdown process for moving took slightly longer than desired but otherwise no complaints, good sturdy product. 5-Year Warranty. Delivered to your door with everything you need for assembly in under an hour. For lovers of convenience and clean-cut style, the Lorrick Metal Platform Bed is a piece that checks all the boxes. Starting the first night of sleeping, I started getting bad neck and back pain. In fact, this 2019 GOOD DESIGN Award Winner has earned recognition for its elevated style, durable structure, box-spring eliminating platform and efficient, all-in-one-box packaging. Metal and Wood Platforma Bed Frame, Lorrick Black Metal Full Platform Bed Frame. You can rollover without any noise. That's why every Zinus bed… Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. I had no issues with my mattress previous to getting the frame and do not have any issues now that the frame is gone. No tools required for assembly, The bed base is 14" off the ground leaving ample room for under bed storage, Spa Sensations Elite Smart Base Steel Bed Frame, Modern Sleep Hercules Heavy-Duty 14-Inch Platform Metal Bed Frame | Mattress Foundation, Multiple Sizes, Mainstays 14" High Profile Foldable Steel Bed Frame, Powder-coated Steel, Changtai Campvalley Leisure Product Co., Ltd, Premier Universal Headboard/Footboard Brackets, Black, Beautyrest Studio 7.5" Low Profile Adjustable Steel Bed Frame, Easy No Tools Assembly, Multiple Sizes, Deluxe Smart Base by Zinus, Multiple Sizes, Zinus 18" High Profile Foldable Steel Smart Base Bed Frame with Under-Bed Storage, Easy No Tools Assembly, Multiple Sizes, Premier Flex 14" High Profile Platform Metal Base Foundation Bed Frame with Adjustable Lumbar Support and Under-Bed Storage, Easy Assembly, Multiple Sizes, Spa Sensations Steel Smart Base Bed Frame Black, Multiple Sizes, Premier Ellipse Arch Platform Bed Frame, Brushed Silver, Spa Sensations Easy-to-Assemble SmartBase, Multiple Sizes, Pragma Simple Base Quad-Fold Bed Frame, Multiple Sizes, Spa Sensations 7" Low Profile Adjustable Steel Bed Frame, Easy No Tools Assembly, Multiple Sizes, What others said when purchasing this item. Rest any memory foam, latex or spring mattress directly on top of the sturdy and reliable slats for optimal support and longevity. Setup was simple, took about 15 minutes, easy to follow instructions, each piece is numbered, lettered and labeled. Our platform beds are designed to let you ditch the box spring once and for all. I have not been so in love with a product in years. Zinus Abel 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed … The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Equipped with features like recessed legs to keep you from stubbing your toes and plastic leg caps to protect your floors and provide noise-free use, this foundation is not only solid as a rock, but incredibly practical too. This is one of the most sturdy bed frames I've ever slept on! Already purchased your product? Not to high not to low, just right. Plenty of room underneath for storage. My husband is also about 250 so plus the mattress we needed the frame to be able to hold our weight as well as a wandering child in the night. I highly recommend this bed. We'll ship your new mattress for free. Share your thoughts with other customers! Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Delivered with all tools and instructions for simple setup and a 5-year worry-free warranty, a structure this solid and highly rated will let you snooze confidently for many nights to come. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. I installed an LED strip under the frame, which makes my bed look like a spaceship, but that's optional. Please do not pay any attention to that review as it hampered me from placing my order initially, but I took the chance and realized the truth. And all that strongly supported open underbed space means you have a place to store your extra boxes, pillows, linens, shoes...the possibilities are really endless!