Stella Metal Platform Bed Frame. I think the only thing that was a little annoying is it does take a bit of time to get it shipped to you. I have mixed feelings about how to review this product. How are Furniture Stores Still in Biz? Plus, I KIND OF liked the bed they were selling and I wasn't completely sold on it. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2018. The Zinus 16 Inch SmartBase Deluxe is a platform bed frame that is simple, durable, and provides strong support for all types of mattress. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2017. This bed frame features a foldable design, so no tools are required to … Zinus Platform Beds. It holds both myself and my husband no creaks or cracks and often our two preschool aged boys when they want stories or have nightmares. Worth It! This is the only platform bed frame we recommend that has the option to add a headboard. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this bed again. If you're worried about how it will fare with "activities ", fear no more, it can handle it! of what back of the frame looked like *after* all the cleaning, Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2018, ***BED BUGS ***WARNING***Confirmed BED BUGS from this frame***, 5,954 global ratings | 3,428 global reviews, The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review, Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2018. "As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Zinus Abel 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame with Steel Slat Support, 2. This page works best with JavaScript. All that money down the drain and now I am sleeping on the floor. I'm so angry that this company has such low standards of cleanliness and has exposed my home to these nasty bugs. See all details for Zinus Dachelle Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation /... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It seemed pretty promising, but some reviews had a couple issues with broken parts and said it felt uncomfortable. I have arthritis so getting up and down is pretty hard on me but this bed plus the 12 inch mattress are a great height. I have had my king size mattress for 4 years and never had these bites or saw any bed bugs. I was a little skeptical about purchasing a bed online without seeing it first, but I was pleasantly surprised how wonderful this bed really is. Zinus Abel 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame with Steel Slat Support. I spent over 200-300$ on all sorts of bed bug killers and treatments, over 8 hours pulling everything I could think of apart and treating/cleaning. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Within 1-2 months I started noticing I was always itchy, and I thought I was getting bit by mosquitos which happens quite often here in Texas, but one night I saw this tiny strange bug and it hit me like a sack of rocks that it looked like a bed bug! Zinus Michelle Compack 9-Leg Support Bed Frame, 8. Have not contacted customer service yet, but from the reviews I have read, I may not get anywhere. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2018. bed bugs were found inside the box behind the head board. Zinus Van 16 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame with Steel Slat Support / Mattress Foundation, 3. I wasn’t sure what was going on until I read the reviews on this bed... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. True Story: I actually found this bed scrolling through my phone while a furniture salesman was attempting to sell us a bed priced at $1100 with delayed $50 shipping because they were out of stock and needed to call their main warehouse. I've called Zinus 4 or 5 times over the last 2 weeks or so, to see how this can be resolved. The powder-coated, all-iron frame is also one of the sturdiest platforms we tried, and it … TheConsumer.guide, All Rights Reserved. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Zinus Adrian Platform Bed with Headboard – Editor’s Choice. Zinus Dachelle Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation /... Zinus Dachelle Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Queen. Thankfully I found the bugs before sleeping on the bed with my newborn baby. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There is nothing as frustrating as sleep on a bed lacking a box … Zinus Joseph Modern Studio 6 Inch Platform Low Profile Bed Frame, 5. It looked great, was easy to assemble, and my king size mattress fit perfect. It was less than a week but in the world of Prime it felt like an enternity. Hopefully I stop getting bit now and didn't infest my house with bed bugs with this frame! Weight capacity: not specified. This bed makes absolutely no noise and feels just as solid as the solid wood bed it replaced. Totally unacceptable. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Zinus Abel 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / No Box Spring Needed / Steel... AmazonBasics Foldable, 14" Metal Platform Bed Frame with Tool-Free Assembly, No Box Spring Needed -... Zinus SmartBase Zero Assembly Bed Frame, Narrow Twin, Black, 10 Best King Size Mattresses By Consumer Guide 2020, 10 Best Adjustable Mattress Reviews By Consumer Guide for 2020, 10 Best Waterbed Mattress Reviews By Consumer Guide for 2020, 10 Best Powered Mobility Scooter Reviews By Consumer Guide for 2020, Top 10 Best Convertible Car Seat Consumer Guide 2020, 10 Best Foot Massager Reviews By Consumer Guide for 2020, Top 10 Best Car Seats Consumer Guide In 2020, 10 Best Wireless Charger Reviews for iPhone 12 / 12 Mini / 12 Pro/ 12 Pro Max, 10 Best Pizzelle Maker Reviews by Consumer Guide for 2020, 10. thank you! Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2017, I'm a plus sized woman and between my weight and my kids jumping on my bed box springs were not lasting as long as I would hope. I pulled apart my linens slowly and looked at every centimeter, crack, seam, and fold on my sheets, mattress, matress topper, etc and didnt find anything. I decided to roll the Amazon dice and purchase the platform bedframe. I think the only thing that was a little annoying is it does take a bit of time to get it shipped to you. I feel so dumb for spending so much before. It is really well made. Finally just took it all apart, packed it up and threw it out. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2017. Zinus Dawn 14 Inch Easy To Assemble SmartBase Mattress Foundation, 6. The stainless steel frame is strong, sturdy, and eliminates the need for a spring base. … When I first bought this bed frame, I was very satisfied. I have spent a mint on beds 600 on a box spring 1200 on a mattress and 600 on a frame this bed and the Zinus Green Tea Mattress cost me under 700 and is the best bed set I have ever bought. If I could give this bed a zero star then I would. The bed frame was infested with bed bugs! This bed is sturdy, rock solid and heavy, as well as being quality constructed with a great contemporary style. Olee Sleep 18 Inch Tall Heavy Duty Steel Slat Mattress Foundation, 4. Zinus Michelle Compack 9-Leg Support Bed Frame, for Box Spring and Mattress Set, King, Black... Best Price Mattress 14 Inch Metal Platform Beds w/ Heavy Duty Steel Slat Mattress Foundation (No Box... Zinus Casey 18-Inch SmartBase Mattress Foundation | 4" High Extra for under bed storage | No box... Zinus Dawn 14 Inch Easy To Assemble SmartBase Mattress Foundation / Cot size / 30” x 75” /... Zinus Joseph 6 Inch Metal Platforma Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box... Olee Sleep 18 Inch Tall Heavy Duty Steel Slat/ Anti-slip Support/ Easy Assembly/ Mattress... Zinus Van 16 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame with Steel Slat Support / Mattress Foundation, Twin. 2 weeks later, not a single bed bug on my mattress, yet I was still getting bit. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this bed!!! I have spent a mint on beds 600 on a box spring 1200 on a mattress and 600 on a frame this bed and the Zinus Green Tea Mattress cost me under 700 and is the best bed set I have ever bought. I can't believe this manufacturer is still in business. There's a problem loading this menu right now. AmazonBasics Foldable Metal Platform Bed Frame, 1. The first option is their most popular, Suzanne Metal & Wood Platform Bed: The Suzanne bed offers a wooden veneer style to the headboard and with slats to support the mattress below. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Finally found more bed bugs, once again only on the frame, on the wooden slats and headboard. Zinus Shawn 14 Inch SmartBase Mattress Foundation in Narrow Twin, 10 Best Infrared Heater Reviews By Consumer Guide for 2020, 10 Best Fire Starter Reviews By Consumer Guides for 2020, 10 Best iPhone 12 / 12 Mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max Charger Reviews, 10 Best Window Curtain Panel Reviews by Consumer Guide for 2020, 10 Best Upholstery Cleaning Machine Reviews By Consumer Guide In 2020, 10 Best Pellet Stove Reviews By Consumer Guide In 2020, 10 Best Mattress Brand Reviews By Consumer Guide for 2020. I saw a review before stating the same thing but I thought it was just the person not the bed frames fault... Now I know otherwise. So I thought Okay this bed is pretty cheap I will try a platform bed see if it works for me. The Zinus Abel 14″ metal … Next thing I know I take one look at the actual headboard and frame and there are bed bugs all over it!! But just as any spoiled millennial, I acrolled right over to my Amazon app for a better deal. The only thing new was this frame, and the only place I could find these suckers was the frame. So it was easy to set up and looked nice. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2019. Even the buttons on the headboard had bed bugs in the seams. ", 10 Best Mattresses Toppers By Consumer Guide For 2020. However I noticed i was getting bit by something a few weeks later. Zinus Casey 18 Inch Premium SmartBase Mattress Foundation, 7. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. For those that are looking for a very affordable platform bed, we'll go through the most popular options from Zinus below to describe what customers say about each one.. I am so very impressed. Not only has no one ever answered the phone(I called during their listed operating hours, of course), but they also didn't return my call at the number I left in the voicemail.