I get vexed, like crashin' up a phat-ass Lex. Unraveling life’s twists and unruly turns, singer and songwriter Elizabeth Moen explores our compulsive ways and the mystique of it all on “Creature of Habit.”, “I’ve realized there are only certain things I have control of in life and I gotta just keep growing, healing, and learning,” Moen tells American Songwriter. _g1.classList.remove('lazyload'); Grasping the grievances of the lyrics, Moen’s thick vocals slither through her pleading I wish I had another face in front of mine / I wish I had some other way to pass the time / I wish I were in love then I’d have something to do / I wish I had someone to pay attention to. The adjective phat-ass can refer to anything attractively thick or big, like a steak or marijuana joints, or just otherwise excellent. _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-mobile-inverted-img'); Quality: Last Update: 2020-09-02 In a Genius verified video, Jeremy nies 1. "Can't Deny My Love" is the lead single by American singer-songwriter Brandon Flowers from his second studio album, The Desired Effect. } catch(e) {}, by It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of phat ass As far as I can tell, it came from the United States government, either in the context of the military, or in the context of classified information in general. October 13, 2020, 12:34 pm, In life, there are things we have control over. Usage Frequency: 1 “I’ve always been a guitarist, but I wanted to explore new sounds while I looked into my thought patterns and tendencies.”. Quality: _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-inverted-img'); Flowers asked drummer Darren Beckett for a beat, Beckett obliged and Flowers then wrote the song using one of the recorded beats Beckett sent him. You other brothers can't deny . _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-mobile-inverted-source'); Usage Frequency: 1 “These songs helped me while I wrote them in quarantine.”. _g1.setAttribute('src', _g1.getAttribute('data-src') ); Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-10-12 Following up 2018’s A Million Miles Away, Creature of Habit addresses mental health and finding balance. In my music, I’m searching for all of those things and finding a balance of what I actually am.”. “all the kids are depressed” is the first single from Jeremy’s EP glisten. _g1.setAttribute('srcset', _g1.getAttribute('data-srcset')); MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. In the 1990s, phat hit the hip-hop mainstream as slang for “excellent,” often seen in phat-ass. Quality: Just one of the tracks off Moen’s upcoming EP of the same name, out December 11, “Creature of Habit” toils in thicker synth and ambient overtones, a shift from the Iowa singer-songwriter’s previous, more acoustic-led pieces. Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories.