Cover with remaining flattened cinnamon rolls. Spread remaining apples and drizzle again with caramel sauce. 4 large apples- peeled and diced (Granny Smith or Golden Delicious), ¼ –1/3 cup caramel sauce (or salted caramel sauce if you prefer). Instructions. You can dust your hands with flour and press it to thin it out if you find that easier. Cover with remaining flattened cinnamon rolls. https://faxo.com/recipes/79702/caramel-apple-cinnamon-roll-lasagna This simple lasagna recipe can be an excellent option for a healthy and hearty breakfast, as well as dessert for adults and children. This includes: harm to minors, violence or threats, harassment or privacy invasion, impersonation or misrepresentation, fraud or phishing. https://faxo.com/recipes/79702/caramel-apple-cinnamon-roll-lasagna Surely you all know very well that I like to call my layered dessert creations- LASAGNA. ¼ teaspoon nutmeg. Press them with your hands to seal them well. Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Lasagna is fun and delicious combo of classic caramel apple pie and yummy cinnamon rolls. Such baking is sure to please all lovers of casseroles and pies with apples. Spread remaining apples; drizzle with more caramel sauce; cover with remaining flattened cinnamon rolls. Preheat the oven to 375 F and spray glass or ceramic 8 x 8 x 2 inch dish with nonstick spray( I used 7 x 9 x 2 inch ceramic dish). Press them with your hands to seal them well. Directions at omgchocolatedesserts.com Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Or dust hands with flour, pressing to thin it out if that is easier.Arrange first layer of flattened cinnamon rolls on the bottom and sides of dish, pressing with hands to seal them well. Preheat the oven to 375 F and spray glass or ceramic 8 x 8 x 2 inch dish with nonstick spray( I used 7 x 9 x 2 inch ceramic dish). Spray a glass or ceramic 8x8x2 or a 7x 9x2 inch dish with non-stick spray.In a bowl, stir together diced apples, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg to coat evenly.Cut cinnamon rolls in ¼ inch slices; roll out on floured work surface until thin; dust with flour since they're sticky and will fall apart when rolling out. Dust it with flour because they are too sticky and they will fall apart when rolling out. omgchocolatedesserts.com Debangor. 4 large apples- peeled and diced (Granny Smith or Golden Delicious), ¼ -1/3 cup caramel sauce (or salted caramel sauce if you prefer). Surely you all know very well that I like to call my layered dessert creations- LASAGNA. Cover with another layer of flattened cinnamon rolls. Directions at omgchocolatedesserts.com Never lose a recipe … We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Cool at least 30 minutes, drizzle with icing(that came with cinnamon rolls) slice and serve. In a bowl stir together diced apples, sugar, corn starch, cinnamon and nutmeg to coat evenly. omgchocolatedesserts.com SLD1164. Remember this winning combination and bake a simple, but very tasty lasagna.Bon appetite! 4 large apples- peeled and diced (Granny Smith or Golden Delicious), ¼ -1/3 cup caramel sauce (or salted caramel sauce if you prefer), Copyright © 2020 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download. Cut cinnamon rolls in ¼ inch slices and then roll it out on floured work surface until thin. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. ¼ -1/3 cup caramel sauce (or salted caramel sauce if you prefer) Directions: I think this violates the Terms of Service. Then remove the foil and bake another 10-15 minutes until the top are golden brown. Then remove the foil and bake another 10-15 minutes until the top are golden brown. ... 1 tablespoon cornstarch; ¼ – 1/3 cup caramel sauce (or salted caramel sauce if you prefer) Steps. Ingredients. 4 large apples- peeled and diced (Granny Smith or Golden Delicious) ½ cup sugar. Arrange first layer of flattened cinnamon rolls at the bottom and sides of a dish. Start with store bought canned cinnamon rolls, add diced apples, sugar cinnamon, cornstarch and nutmeg, layer ingredients, bake and top with the icing that came with the cinna, 2 cans cinnamon rolls, with their icing4 large Granny Smith or Golden Delicious apples, peeled and diced½ c. sugar1 t. cinnamon¼ t. nutmeg1 T. cornstarch1/4 - 1/3 c. caramel sauce or salted caramel sauce. Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Lasagna is fun and delicious combo of classic caramel apple pie and yummy cinnamon rolls. Are you sure you wish to delete this message from the message archives of [email protected]? Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Lasagna. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.