You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Youtube. All images & content are copyright protected. If you want to take extra precaution, heat-treated flour is available for purchase online. Pour into prepared pan and top with remaining mini chocolate chips. The best way to ‘cure’ the flour, is to bake it at 180C for five minutes at least, and then let it cool. A DELICIOUS, Gingerbread Brownies... ❤️ Gooey chocolat, I use callebaut white chocolate because it’s my favourite. I would advise though that you really do want to chop the chocolate in the cookie dough very finely! Stir frequently so that the chocolate doesn't catch and burn. Grease an 8" or 9" square pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. The Ultimate Cookie Dough Fudge! Place flour in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until flour is hot, about 1 minute. Transfer to a pan or container … I’d love to try this recipe, but I’m struggling to find the right kind of tin to use. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Pour into prepared pan and top with remaining 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 4 Reasons To Stay Inside & Bake All Weekend, Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles Dessert Lasagna. I do understand that it’s quite sweet as it is, so adding in cookie dough takes it too a new level… so this recipe is definitely for the sweet toothed people like me! As I’m thinking of trying to substitute a little bit of the chocolate and putting in some cream instead. Find my other Recipes on my Recipes Page! If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe. Or would it go bad? *While some experts say it's okay to eat raw flour (as long as it hasn't been affected by recalls), the FDA warns against it. Stir in 1 cup mini chocolate chips. Thanks to my hubby (grrrrr) there was only half a packet of Maryland cookies left when I came to make it, think it needed the whole pack for the contrasting smooth and crunchy texture. Pour into your tin - sprinkle on the rest of the cookie dough and cookies! I just generally find a cookie like a Maryland is the best where it’s so crunchy. For the cookie dough: Combine butter and sugars in the bowl of a stand or handheld mixer. This fudge is for the cookie dough lovers of the world. For this, I use callebaut white chocolate because it’s my favourite. Pinterest Instructions Line 8×8 square baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. I only suggest doing this as in this bake, there is quite a lot of cookie dough, and if you eat several pieces in one go you might fancy doing this first! Easy White Chocolate Condensed Milk Fudge with Homemade Cookie Dough, Crushed Cookies and more… The Ultimate Cookie Dough Fudge! I used a condensed milk fudge as a classic fudge is risking almost cooking the fudge as it gets so hot! I mean, every now and again I take a little bit of raw cookie dough, or lick the spoon of cake batter… but as they both contain raw egg and flour, it’s not the best idea. Twitter Enjoyyyyy! You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io. Deliciously, Terry's Chocolate Orange Tart! Chill the cookie dough for 10 minutes in the fridge! Mine was lovely and firm, with softer cookie dough bits! Place flour in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until flour is hot, about 1 minute. Because cookie dough is soft, and fudge is soft, I decided to add in some Maryland cookies as well. I wanted a bit of crunch, and a different texture – and I love a Maryland cookie. I find it easiest to make the cookie dough, chill it for 10 minutes, ball it up, and then chill the cookie dough balls. x. I want to use the cookie dough to add in blondies would this cookie dough recipe work or should I use one of your cookie recipes and would I need to chill or freeze before adding to the blondies ? This recipe is a no-bake recipe, but if you would prefer to bake the flour before using (As mentioned in the post) put the flour on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes or so at 180C. Grease an 8" or 9" square pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. Chloe, It wouldn’t really go ‘bad’ it might just lose it’s firmness and get quite squished xx, Love the recipe as usual! What are Maryland cookies? This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Some suggest heat-treating the flour, by cooking it in the microwave or oven, to kill off any bacteria, before using it in any no-bake treat. The larger the tin the thinner the fudge will be. Refrigerate until fudge is firm, about 2 hours. If it’s less swirled in, that will help! For a condensed milk fudge I wouldn’t use any cream – just stick to the recipe, but substitute the chocolate for milk chocolate. We like to give our raw flour a quick zap in the microwave before using. I personally am not too fussed about the rules of not eating raw egg or flour that hasn’t been baked – but I do understand why it can be dangerous.