I usualy add blueberries, strawberries, or ground flaxseed for variety. I keep thinking they have buckwheat in them. All Rights Reserved. A friend took me to breakfast at Pamela's in pittsburgh a few months ago. Pecan Pie or Pumpkin Pie: Which One Wins Thanksgiving? I also experiment with different extracts like vanilla, almond, or orange. They were really buttery and delicious- does anyone have the recipe? They are literally floated on liquid shortening. Honestly, pancakes are not something I eat for breakfast. https://www.pamelasproducts.com/recipes/gluten-free-pancakes Try it yourself to see why Pamela’s is still the #1 gluten-free pancake mix! However, the pancakes at Pamela's are one-of-a-kind. These are the only pancakes I make - no one ever has the idea that these might be wheat free. Extra pancakes can be cooled, then wrapped in plastic and frozen. Enjoy. This is what I use as a pancake base and I use only organic ingredients. They served the best pancakes I've ever had- they were large in diameter, but really thin. We all know Breakfast in bed is the dream, so we wanted to make that come true. The Best Food & Drink Advent Calendars for 2020, The Best Boozy Advent Calendars to Drink Away 2020, Why You Should Start a Cooking Diary Today & How to Do It. just a guestimate of Pamela's famous Pittsburgh pancakes based on a similar recipe I found online. 0 %, cup Pamelas ultimate baking and pancake mix. Fresh Turkey for Thanksgiving - How Long in Frig? The entire family absolutely loved every bite!Submitted by: 7777BEV, Healthy FlapjacksSubmitted by: TREENDABEAN, Carrot cake and pancakes together? These flavorful carrot cake pancakes might taste indulgent, but they're low in both fat and calories. © 2020 CHOWHOUND, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Mix all ingredients until there are no lumps. I've made them for all my friends! This was the first time I made them with half water and half milk, and I thought they turned out great. I believe that! See more ideas about Recipes, Pancakes mix, Pancake mix recipes. 3/4 cup (85g) King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour. My very picky kids love these and so does everyone else.Submitted by: BDUNCANDIET, These pancakes are delicious! I am sure most brands would be the same. Sorry I have no idea but when I asked out loud my wife offers a good explanation: BUTTER. I got this off of the Pamela's website. This Question is its own subreddit-to-be and can apply to so many restaurants I'd follow you at r/PGHEatsRecipes if you were to create it, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Also, this is making 18 biscuits so if you make them larger or smaller you will need to adjust the numbers.Submitted by: SREYNOLDS02, Delicious - you can't believe these are healthy! How to Make Thanksgiving for One (or Two), The Best Turkey to Buy for Thanksgiving and How Much You Need, December 2020 Cookbook of the Month NOMINATIONS.