61. 5. 40. You sound reasonable… Time to up my medication. Henry Adaso has written about hip-hop since 2005 and founded the award-winning blog The Rap Up. This is probably the most absurd of all the battles on this list, considering that Eminem launched his rap career on the pages of The Source. You might just find one. 24. It’s scary to think people like you are allowed to vote. Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom manufacturer. 9. 40 Insanely Sexy Things To Say While Sucking His Cock, It’s The Smallest Things You Do That Turn Me On, 25 Texts That Will Instantly Seduce A Scorpio, 50 Brilliant Sarcastic Jokes That Will Crack You Up When You’re Feeling Snarky, 36 Sexually Experienced Women Share The Surprising Sex Wisdom They Wish Someone Had Told Them, 43 Things Men Just Don’t Understand About Being A Woman In This Society. 37. My name must taste good because it’s always in your mouth. But let’s pick our opponent at random, so we have a starting point. Auto Win - Auto Rap Battles - ROBLOX. 66. Your answers indicate you’ve experienced symptoms commonly associated with HS. 2. If you’re going to be a smart ass, first you have to be smart, otherwise you’re just an ass. Acting like a prick doesn’t make yours grow bigger. Take the quiz to see if your symptoms may be HS—a chronic inflammatory skin condition that may be linked to the immune system. Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features! Auto Rap Battles! I'm in the coast I'm a ghost i still can roast you to toast . 68. 6. You’re the reason I prefer animals to people. 8. 22. These are some rhymes you can use, and you can say it was yours. As the beef progressed, The Source lost its readership and alienated advertisers. Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot but not for me to point it out? Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom manufacturer. Get well soon, bitch! Kool Moe claimed that Cool J stole his style and decided to teach a 19-year old MC named LL Cool J a lesson. The year is 1981 and every rap lyric ends with the phrase "in the place to be." Please note: This quiz is not meant to diagnose patients with HS. 67. Maybe you’ll find your brain back there. That lyrical uppercut is something like a blueprint for some of today's top rhyme pugilists. 2. I’m jealous of people who don’t know you. It’s a shame you can’t Photoshop your personality. I’m sorry you got offended that one time you were treated the way you treat everyone all the time. Don’t mistake my silence for weakness. Keep rolling your eyes. 23. Your face is fine but you will have to put a bag over that personality. I get cash you get trash I'm the rap king and your the crap king . Being a bitch is a tough job but someone has to do it. 17. You’re like a plunger. Rap is no different. KRS-One instigated the beef after claiming that MC Shan's song "The Juice" wrongly credited Queensbridge, instead of South Bronx, as hip-hop's birthplace. Cool J fired back with the instant gem "To Da Breakadawn." Problem solved. The Definitive Guide to Hip-Hop Subgenres, The 12 Most Embarrassing Moments in Hip-Hop History, 15 Reasons Nas is the Greatest MC of All Time, Grammy Awards Best Rap Album Winners (by Year). You’re entitled to your incorrect opinion. You’re the reason I prefer animals to people. My business is my business. 1. I’d explain it to you but I left my English-to-Dumbass Dictionary at home. I am simply giving you time to reflect on what an idiot you are being. Bo Borbye Pedersen from Copenhagen, Denmark [CC BY 2.0], via Wikimedia Commons. Have you experienced tender, swollen bumps, either on or under your skin, that may produce foul-smelling liquid and scarring? 70. Sorry, sarcasm falls out of my mouth like bullshit falls out of yours. Too bad you can’t count jumping to conclusions and running your mouth as exercise. 3. He has written for "Vibe," MTV, Rap Rehab, and more. Learn more about Thought Catalog and our writers on our about page. 44. In honor of the great rap battle gladiators of our time, let's look back the 10 best battles rap has witnessed and the winner of each duel. I might be crazy, but crazy is better than stupid. If you’re offended by my opinion, you should hear the ones I keep to myself. Just helping you if you get in a rap battle. text 1.00 KB . It’s a shame you can’t Photoshop your personality. I’m sorry, what language are you speaking? “Damn it’s a trip how a n---a can go so quick from wearing lipstick to smoking on chronic at picnics," he quipped. I suggest you do a little soul searching. Interestingly, Pac's tactic was the antithesis of Big's approach. Mar 14th, 2018. 58. You should wear a condom on your head. Shan struck back with "Kill That Noise," thus setting up BDP for the classic "The Bridge is Over," which delivered the final blow to Shan's rap career.Winner: BDP, History teaches us that one way to draw the ire of a fellow rapper is to publicly indict them for hip-hop's demise. I do when I enter, you do when you leave. It's important to talk to a dermatologist about any medical concerns you may have. 41. raw download clone embed print report. If you’re offended by my opinion, you should hear the ones I keep to myself. I am not ignoring you. With "No Vaseline," Ice Cube single-handedly annihilated an entire group. 2Pac and Biggie share the stage at The Palladium in New York in 1993, before the beef. The odds were heavily stacked against 'Bis until he unleashed "Second Round KO," alongside a trash-talking Mike Tyson. 11. While Slim Shady had no music rag to throw back at Benzino, he had something Benzino lacked: rap skills. Writing down a whole bunch of bullshit and then tweaking it. Oh you’re talking to me, I thought you only talked behind my back. You’re not pretty enough to have such an ugly personality. Rap thrives on competition. Not a member of Pastebin yet? Hey, I found your nose, it’s in my business again! All the best Rhyming insults and roasts. Being a bitch is a tough job but someone has to do it. 56. 90% of your ‘beauty’ could be removed with a Kleenex. Dedicated to your stories and ideas. 1. 12. 55. If you don’t like me, acquire some taste. My phone battery lasts longer than your relationships. Is your drama going to an intermission soon? Dre was about to seal the deal with "Dre’s Day," but Eazy-E fought back with "Real Muthaf--kin' Gs." 39. Benzino's rap aspirations took a nosedive, while Eminem's career flourished. By subscribing, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement. Your crazy is showing. The people who know me the least have the most to say. 52. I am allergic to stupidity, so I break out in sarcasm. [Rap Battle Bars] [Made by ponozGTR2#0027 on discord, add me if you want] ... —- ur roasts describe u perfectly, if i say so myself —- everything u said about me or u was a lie, just like ur life —- so go ahead and stab urself with a knife. 13. advice; comedy; dank; funny; hilarious; humor; jokes; memes; rap; rapbattle; rapmonster; 3. 4. You’re a grey sprinkle on a rainbow cupcake. Whoever told you to be yourself gave you really bad advice. I’m an acquired taste. You don’t like me, then fuck off. Learn more about working with Thought Catalog. 64. As is often the case in hip-hop, this historic beef was all about bragging rights. Busy Bee entertained the audience with crowd-pleasing raps, but Moe Dee would eventually make mincemeat out of him with some mean rhymes. As if that wasn't enough, he devoted plenty of airtime to Dre's past as a member of the electro-pop group World Class Wrecking Cru', ridiculing Dre's fashion faux pas. I don’t sugarcoat shit. My phone battery lasts longer than your relationships. Rap Battle Roasts. Canibus is famous for battling himself on wax, but he truly earned his stripes when he squared off with the Bigger and Deffer LL Cool J (in his prime, mind you). Calm down. 2. Pick one of these 49 most savage roasts as your favorite and use it when necessary. I grew up. Before the Def Jam deal. Take a deep breath and then hold it for about twenty minutes. 42. No, no. Don’t mistake my silence for weakness. I keep thinking you can’t get any dumber and you keep proving me wrong. Biggie, on the other hand, stung Pac with subliminal disses, often delivered in a poised manner. You’re the reason God created the middle finger. Have your physical symptoms, such as sores, wounds, or pain, impacted your lifestyle or mental outlook? Remember to visit a dermatologist once you've completed the quiz, and talk to them about your answers. oh my! was unique in so many ways. 3. 63. Some people should use a glue stick instead of chapstick. 11,635 . 34. I keep thinking you can’t get any dumber and you keep proving me wrong. You indicated that someone in your family has been diagnosed with HS. I’d smack you, but that would be animal abuse. In the last 6 months, have these bumps reappeared 3 or more times? A rare feat which has never been replicated. You might want to tuck it back in. Biggie and 2Pac exchanged blows until their final days on earth. Your answers indicate that you haven’t experienced any of the common symptoms that are typically associated with HS. Read on to learn some of the best roasts and insults that will get you through a day where you don’t feel like being as sweet as a Georgia peach.