Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. According to Florida Statutes and codes, the health facility must do back ground checks on employees, but the owner failed which led to suspicion of medicaid fraud, and what Mrs. xxxxxx of the AG office, wanted was ammo to proceed. However, the trial judge, Kent Dawson, actually stated, “In my court I am the law.” He has been criticized for this statement, but he was correct. Government in a free society (even in blue states), though, is consent, and ultimately it is the people who have the power to form it, to shape it, and, if need be, to break it apart. They were willing to flaunt a very revolutionary document in front of the largest super-power of their era. The emphasis on the abuse of the British government, going against the liberty granted to the colonists by nature, is a major device Jefferson … It is, in fact, a “tending toward” history—the key is found in the direction that is encoded in a story of woe. In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. But, as we will see, Tsesis wants to have his moral authority without a moral source. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. One example will suffice. But both the military administrators and the judges and most particularly, the Bar Associations, had a taste of arbitrary power and the bit in their teeth back then—and a concerted effort to shut the Common Law Courts down began, so as to usurp their jurisdiction and “move the venue” of the local courts off the land and into the international jurisdiction of martial law and the sea, where power could be exerted against the people and their assets on the land in a comparatively arbitrary fashion. It also behooves them to leave the living people and their property strictly alone and forego any pretense that the living Americans known as the Hammonds have knowingly or willingly agreed to act as Federal United States Citizens or have any agreed upon responsibility to act as “co-trustees” of the Public Charitable Trust, which they most likely don’t make use of and don’t even know that it exists. One might make a philosophical and prudential appeal for the New Deal in any number of ways, but to celebrate such feats of conscious misinterpretation is to render the document such a source of meanings as to make it meaningless. I'm not sure your neighbor Harry L. Jaffa would approve of your views of the Declaration--although he would agree wholeheartedly with your critique of Tsesis' rejection of natural right. That is just a building. Common law is rarely used now , because it is harder for judges to take advantage of people in favor of government. The judgment of a court of record whose jurisdiction is final is as conclusive on all the world as the judgment of this court would be. © 2020 Liberty Fund, Inc. You also have the right and responsibility to inform the “US District Court” and their franchise affiliates operating the “State” and “County” Courts that the American Common Law Courts and Grand Juries are in operation again and any use of martial law including “Special Admiralty” is no longer excusable. (Remember, common law is based on old Emglish law.) I asked xxxxxx to call your office back 1-6-16 after their call on Monday 1-5-2016 That your agent would come to my home on this coming Friday 1-8-2016 and state the following to Florida. Equity courts are presided over by chancellors. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world. “You are advised this call is recorded”. After speaking with lawful council, I believe you have trespassed on my disabled sons, right to have legal council, with unlawful questioning and without due process of the law, which had nothing to do with my son or myself. This is a kind of essentialism, and one grounded on a normative claim. Back in 1864, the “United States Congress” acting as a Board of Directors for The United States of America, Inc., changed the meaning of several words by executive fiat, without telling the rest of us. When they don’t, when government and not God almighty becomes the creator and arbiter of individual rights, then tyranny is inevitable. The sheer arbitrariness of what constitutes an “essential business” that can remain open not only proves that the blanket shutdown is not the least restrictive means (if it were, a church would be treated the same as a liquor store), but it also violates federal law. You have no public office, no public bond, and no public oath. Many responses are necessary to this story—and I, for one, believe that both the traditionalists (like myself) and the Natural Rights advocates have much work to do to provide a compelling alternative.