IP-Cop sure doesn't respond to their tool set. You didn't? That will set it back to the factory defaults. The Actiontec Q1000 modem and WiFi router has the following features and capabilities: 2.4 GHz b/g; 802.11b/g/n; ADSL, ADSL2+ and VDSL; IPv6; Vectoring; Works with CenturyLink services at speeds up to 40 Mbps download/20 Mbps upload By the way, I am 99.99% sure the above is correct, but since I changed my password a long, long time ago, Verizon did not change mine. 07:32 PM Question is there a way to save the password (as I was able to do on a Westell 7500 or 6100) as I was able to do when I had DSL. In the last few weeks Verizon updated the password in all of the ActionTec routers that still had a simple password like: password, password1. Actiontec’s routers/gateways incorporate the most advanced WiFi 6 technology deployable today, tri-band 2x4x4 802.11ax. If you did not change it yourself, then it should work just fine. Find Actiontec router passwords and usernames using this router password list for Actiontec routers. Thanks. 03:36 PM I also noticed that when entering my password when I pushed one keyboard button, 3 or 4 would appear in the box? The exceptions are the Actiontec Modems and Routers made and branded for a specific Internet Service Provider (ISP). You will need to know then when you get a new router, or when you reset your router. ‎04-21-2010 Still can't login to your Actiontec router even when using the username and password for your router? If that doesn't work, then they only thing I can suggest is to reset the router to the defaults, and then it should be "admin" and "password". - edited You or some network management program on your computer/network changed the default IP of the modem. The Modems and Routers made for a specific ISP will have a sticker on the bottom of the device with the default IP address on it. login to actiontec router not allowing default ‎04-21-2010 03:15 PM. If you close the browser tab or window and then go back to the gateway page within a short period of time, you'll still be logged in. Get Started Now! Reset Actiontec Router Password To Default Settings (Use this as a last Resort!) The Actiontec C3000A modem/WiFi router has the following features and capabilities: IPv6 ; 2.4 GHz b/g/n ; 5 GHz n/ac ; Vectoring ; CBRAS ; 802.11n and 802.11ac Top Modem Troubleshooting Tips How to login to the Actiontec Verizon GT784WNV router. How do I find my wireless password? Well that explains all the firewall hits from Verizon. Why can't I find the support page for my device? Find the default login, username, password, and ip address for your Actiontec router. This router only works with Verizon High Speed Internet (DSL) … What to enter on the port forwarding screen of your router interface. This didn't work either. One last thing; if you just cannot log into the router, there is a reset button on the back that you can use to reset back to factory settings. And maybe some others, I don't know. Something has changed since then that maybe you are not aware of. If the C1000A login address is not 192.168.0.1 then one of 4 things is happening. Actiontec Broadband Equipment Energy Information; Is there a Firmware Update for my Actiontec device? 2. If any of this makes sense, please explain to me. 3. I decided to open a notebook page, write the PW then cut and paste into the PW box. 03:38 PM. ‎08-06-2010 However, when the Verizon installer installs it for you, they log into the router, and the software in the router requires that the password be changed at first login. I use netflix so I purchased a wireless 'roku' player that allows me to access netflix, as well as a few other sites. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. I use admin and the serial # Tyxxxxx and eventually am able to get in. We use the latest bonded MoCA 2.5 technology to extend the router’s signal throughout the home’s existing coax cabling, to bring a fast and reliable 802.11ax Wi-Fi signal to those areas of the home that can’t be reached with the existing router.