"We used IntelliDrink for obtaining estimated BAC in a research project for the purpose of calibrating sophisticated data analysis software for autonomous transdermal alcohol sensors."Dr. for (var i = 2000; i <= year_now; i++) document.write(""); Select one of the drinks (beer, cooler, wine or liquor) Select your language: I am: Male Female. 14 There are many variables that mean this tool cannot fully determine your BAC level, and therefore whether an individual is able to lawfully drive a vehicle. May Your gender affects how much alcohol your body absorbs, while your age determines how fast alcohol is eliminated from your body. click on It also provides a rough estimation of when BAC will drop to zero. If you don't have mineral water, drink regular water. The feature allowing multiple people to be tracked at once is a great party trick, and from my experience anyone with this app becomes a conversation starter. I've tried at least 10 apps that are supposed to help estimate BAC. May Specify whether you drank on a full or empty stomach and tap Calculate. This is legit! Go to Other Drinks below. the rate at which alcohol is excreted from your blood.). September We strongly suggest that if you have any alcohol in your body: do not drive. Free online calculator to estimate the Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) level based on the amount of alcohol consumed, the time elapsed, gender, and body weight. for (var i = 2000; i <= year_now; i++) document.write(""); Set a limit and get notified when you exceed or fall below your limit! Nice! I was surprised. The BAC Calculator. My weight is: lbs kg. Then click on Add Drink. This formula is used by medical assessors around the world to measure blood alcohol content at a specific time: where: BAC is blood alcohol content (g/l); t is the time that passed since consumption; A is the mass of pure ethanol in a drink (g); r is the Widmark factor; W is body weight (kg); k is the rate of alcohol consumption (h-1); and b is the alcohol elimination rate ((g/l)/h). Metabolism, body fat percentage and medication are other factors that can affect the rate of absorbtion by the body, and these are not considered in this calculation. or Just purchased this app but it is really awesome and way advanced from any others I've looked at. All above and loss of small-muscle control leading to difficulty focusing eyes, impaired judgment, lowered alertness, reduced coordination. Recommend! BAC to zero: find out when you will be sober with this blood alcohol calculator (BAC calculator) This information is also essential to determine how much alcohol your body absorbs. BAC Calculator (blood alcohol content calculator) is designed to help you know: Our alcohol calculator is perfectly suited for use by drivers in 2019. You can use the drunk calculator to appease your curiosity or to compare your result with those of your friends. Enter the time and date you finished your last drink. My friends and I all serve and consume alcohol. It even allows for you to set a bac % alarm to let you know when you are under a set percentage. 13 16 Volume is indicated in imperial ounces and/or millilitres; The calculator result is an approximate! When I'm out with friends trying new beers it's especially helpful because I can keep track of what I've had and have a better idea of when it's time to go home! All above and poor coordination, slurred speech, slowed thinking. January AM   Severe hangover. This number is presented below your current blood alcohol level. Before using the blood alcohol calculator you must check the boxes below and click the "I Accept" button to acknowledge that you have read and accept the following warnings: The blood alcohol concentration determined by the calculator may not reflect physiological …   Your weight? Saving lives one IPhone at a time. Thanks to this function you can find out how much time you need to get a particular amount of alcohol out of your system, and how it varies depending on the type of drinks you consume. you assume full risk of injury and death to yourself and others. Recommendations: take a pain reliever and drink a lot of mineral water. Blood Alcohol … concentration determined by the calculator may not The easiest way to get this number is to multiply the amount of fluid ounces by the % of alcohol it contains. to drive a vehicle or operate machinery after drinking alcohol. During this time, the accuracy of its calculations has been repeatedly confirmed in practice. That is why you should never drive when you're hungover, even if the alcohol has been completely eliminated from your body. This blood alcohol calculator can not only be used to check the concentration of alcohol in your blood right now, but also to estimate when your blood alcohol content is going to equal 0. Analyze your consumption with IntelliDrink's statistics. Lbs If you are reading reviews and considering purchasing this app stop and just buy it. However, in the context of a court case, medical assessors use the coefficients that are most beneficial for the defendant. This is the only app I've ever paid for! reflect physiological and other factors such as age, disease states and meal times. How long you need to get back to total sobriety. There is a risk of temporary alcohol poisoning. This is when you're fully sober again - it might be longer than you imagine! Also explore hundreds of other calculators. Average individual appears normal. Additionally, it is easy to use. Volume is indicated in imperial ounces and/or millilitres; (Midnight is 12:00 am; noon is 12:00 pm. . the following warnings: The blood alcohol 19 Create a list of your drinks starting with the first one. Great job!! In most cases, these parameters can be ignored. June Select one of the drinks (beer, cooler, wine or liquor) In such a situation, you may want to drive home in the morning (or afternoon), but are unsure if the breathalyser test would show any alcohol content in your blood.