Indeed, the triple-camera stack needs only a second to rotate fully, and according to Asus, the whole array is built to withstand up to 200,000 flips. Auch die blitzschnelle Performance und das sehr gute Display können punkten. © A 30-watt charger is included as well, which Asus says should allow the phones to reach 60% capacity in just 34 minutes, and a full charge in just over 90 minutes. There are other uses for cameras that flip. Here's the lowdown. This was easily the ZenFone 6's greatest photographic advantage, as it meant the device wouldn't fall back on lesser hardware for self portraits, as practically every other phone does. Gestochen scharfe Vlogs sind mit dem Zenfone 7 Pro also vorprogrammiert. The Zenfone 7 Pro weighs 230 grams, considerably more than most big flagship devices, so grab this and the 240 gram ROG Phone 3 to increase the intensity of your home workout. The fact that the otherwise perfectly acceptable looking ZenFone 7 Pro is a serious 40 grams heavier than the ZenFone 6 is an unfortunate misstep, and makes living with it more arduous than it should be. Alle Kategorien fließen mit dem gleichen Gesamtgewicht in die Endnote ein, weil wir sie für Smartphones gleich relevant halten. Nach einer halben Stunde stehen sogar schon wieder 48 Prozent auf der Anzeige. Die Lautstärke-Tasten hingegen machen einen wesentlich stabileren Eindruck. It’s not often I receive a phone I immediately want to show off to everyone around me, but the Asus Zenfone 7 Pro is exactly that.

Das Beste aus der CHIP Videowelt!
Hier geht es zur Anmeldung für den neuen Video-Newsletter!
. The ZenFone 6 delivered solid photography for the money last year, though it tended toward shots that were slightly less detailed and lacking in contrast compared to those from Google's cheaper Pixel 3a XL. Instead, Asus has gone for a side-mounted scanner on the right-hand side of the phone, which also serves as the phone’s power button and a shortcut key (there’s an excellent choice of options for customizing its double-press and long-press actions). There’s no headphone jack, which is a shame when it was still present on last year’s phone. Ab 756,99 €: Besten Preis finden für Asus Zenfone 7 Pro. But this bright and punchy look often translates into mushy and unnatural-looking faces. Unfortunately, putting such a massive battery inside this phone hasn’t done any favors for its size or weight. Außerdem kann festgelegt werden, dass der Akku nur bis zu einer bestimmten Kapazität geladen und erst kurz vor dem Wecker voll geladen wird. Details im Privacy Center und in der Liste unserer Partner. Damit steht die gesamte Sensorfläche für den Autofokus zur Verfügung, was als Dual-Pixel-Technologie bezeichnet wird. Unter der Haube des Zenfone 7 werkelt der Snapdragon 865 mit 8 GB RAM und 128 GB erweiterbarem Flash-Speicher, während das Zenfone 7 Pro den etwas schnelleren Snapdragon 865 Plus nutzt, der mit ebenfalls 8 GB RAM, aber 256 GB erweiterbarem Flash-Speicher gepaart wird. Der Clou des Smartphones ist erneut ein Klappmechanismus, der die drei rückseitigen Kameras in Schritten von 45 Grad von der Rückseite nach vorne für Selfies klappen lässt. That said, the main camera fares better when taking selfie shots, both because it seems to lose less facial detail when subjects are closer to the camera, and also because the standard for selfie cameras is generally lower on most other phones. We don't know precisely how much the ZenFone 7 and ZenFone 7 Pro will cost yet — Asus plans on announcing that September 1. Auf dem Asus Zenfone 7 Pro ist Android 10 bereits vorinstalliert. Weirdly, I quite like how it handles faces at night. It fits flush with the body and doesn’t move when you shake the phone around, mostly eliminating annoying rattles. With the ZenFone 7 Pro, you can do all this and more. We check over 130 million products every day for the best prices. The ZenFone 7's triple-lens camera system is likely why a buyer might opt for this device over Asus' other handset, the gaming-focused ROG Phone 3. One is … It’s thick at 9.6mm, and you really do notice the size and bulk of the Zenfone 7 Pro when comparing it to its closest rivals, the OnePlus 8, the LG Velvet, and the iPhone 11. Of course, you can chalk a fair bit of that up to the ZenFone 7's Flip Camera system and supporting motors. These scores are a little down on the Asus ROG Phone 3, but it does have less RAM, similar to the OnePlus 8. Damit können Selfies in der gleichen Qualität wie mit den rückseitigen Kameras geschossen werden. It costs 799 euros, which converts over to $950. It also repeatedly warns you’re too close to a subject and to move back for better focus when taking close up shots, despite the final photo being focused correctly. Ultrawide selfie cameras are a surprisingly useful feature for group shots, and while I’m not going to pretend to understand what use someone might have for a telephoto selfie camera, I love that Asus leaves the option open. Auch die erhöhte Bildwiederholrate (90 Hz) und die sehr guten Abdeckungen der sRGB- und DCI-P3-Farbräume sprechen für das Asus-Handy. Auch wenn es nicht im Namen steckt, empfängt das Zenfone bereits den neuen 5G-Netzstandard und kann eine solche Verbindung sogar im Dual-SIM-Betrieb aufrecht erhalten. Upgrade your lifestyleDigital Trends helps readers keep tabs on the fast-paced world of tech with all the latest news, fun product reviews, insightful editorials, and one-of-a-kind sneak peeks.Digital Trends may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site. Besuche ComputerBase wie gewohnt mit Werbung und Tracking. Einige Eigenschaften heimsen sich jedoch etwas Kritik ein. However, based on how Asus … The back of the Zenfone 7 Pro is made of glass, but it doesn’t really feel like it, and is so slippery it feels like it has been greased from the factory. Der Akku sollte die meisten Nutzer über den Tag bringen, lädt im Fall der Fälle aber auch blitzschnell wieder auf. From the back, the ZenFone 7 Pro continues the deep blue-green motif established on the ZenFone 6. I’ve yet to absentmindedly shove the phone into my pocket while the selfie cameras are flipped out, but I wouldn’t put it past myself to do it eventually. Photos can look too saturated and faces over-processed.