Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2017. I’ve drank milk before without getting sick. Borden Farms Blueberry Cobbler Milk Review. The Bottom Line (with cereal): 4 shanghai’d colons out of 10 Heh, if you thought the economic prognosis for cereal was grim, then its perennial bowlfellow is facing an udderly dire future. I made such a mistake here. Please check your email to confirm subscription. Thanks! Here’s hoping I at least get a participation ribbon in the Pastoral Landscapes category. For the same reason I’d never pair this with the only cotton candy cereal to ever exist, it’s probably best enjoyed on its own as the clever little flavor gimmick it is—and even then, at a speed no faster than one sip per hour. The Bottom Line: 8.5 calf-einated Cap’n’s out of 10. https://www.prairiefarms.com/portfolio-view/flavored-milk-seasonal/, Your email address will not be published. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Like a Laffy Taffy dunked in a banana cream pie, this creme-colored milk is most like what you’d expect out of a novelty like this—even if I’ve never seen banana taffy at my own hometown country fair, at which I’ve won multiple eating contests, a fact my doctor would hate that I’m still bragging about. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. My granddaughters love this new flavor and serves to entice them to drink more milk without prompting from me. Because this stuff is very blueberry-y. Required fields are marked *. Borden is back with its state-fair-inspired milks in fried cherry pie, cotton candy, banana taffy, and caramel popcorn flavors. In short, where Blueberry Cobbler is the acceptable but most forgettable gimmick, and Banana Taffy presents the most mixological funhouse of flavor, Borden Farms Cotton Candy milk is by far the most novel of the novelties. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I have ordered all of the flavors offered by Magic Milk Straws. Tastes good but only lasts for about a half glass of milk. When you consider the sheer untapped power of what looks like bottled anime pool water, it immediately becomes clear that there’s just about no reasonable, distinctly flavored cereal that wouldn’t either a) taste awful alongside cotton candy or b) taste good with cotton candy but immediately embalm my innards as I sugar-rush hard enough to clip through my garage door. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cotton Candy Magic Milk Straws 6 pk at Amazon.com. OK, I have to know…how many grams of sugar? The Bottom Line (straight): 7 Grape-Nut hurling trebuchets out of 10. That is, until they spill it on the dog, who then shakes it all over the dining room. Why? I can see infinite versatility in its cereal pairings, too, from Cocoa Puffs and Strawberry Cheerios to Powdered Donettes and Caramel Apple Honey Bunches of Oats. In a radical effort to make milk more appealing to modern kids, Borden Farms has launched three State Fair-inspired milk flavors in select, fair-friendly states. My Sweet Peas enjoy choosing a milk straw from the milk straw cannister that I had purchased years ago. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I’d certainly consider it a bit too punchy—an indigo uppercut might be the better comparison—to drink straight, so a cereal that’s as neutral or even less sweet than Golden Grahams is vital for toning the stuff down—a theme that will recur in pretty much all the milks here; they’re super sweet, partly because they’re targeted toward kids and partly because they’ve been inspired by the least healthy/most nauseating places on Earth. Enticing way to get my granddaughters to drink more milk. If my Blueberry Cobbler review ended abruptly, it’s only because I’m more eager to talk about what I’d consider the most obvious of all the pairings I’ve presented here: Banana Taffy Milk with Peanut Butter Crunch. Truly a concoction Elvis would slam back by the novelty drinking cap-full, this admittedly sugar-laden combo doesn’t strike one’s palate quite as viper-like as Blueberry Cobbler. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2019. I chose Grape-Nuts, and I immediately paid for that sin. https://www.prairiefarms.com/portfolio-view/flavored-milk-seasonal/, Review: Retro Recipe Golden Grahams (Honey is Back), Review: Dunkin’ Donuts Cereal – Caramel Macchiato & Mocha Latte, Spooned & Spotted: Rice Krispies Treats Cereal (New “Recipe”). Overlooking the clear missed opportunity for a caramelized Funnel Cake Milk (milked from real elephant ears! This is also the only milk I’d consider drinking on its own—partly so I can go to the zoo and make the monkeys jealous. Today, Borden is headquartered in Dallas and operates 12 milk processing plants and nearly 100 branches across the U.S. that produce and distribute nearly 500 million gallons of milk annually for customers in the grocery, mass market, club, food service, … Look, we’ve all made our fair share of mistakes. I don’t do many milk reviews on this site, but given that atomically hued milks are practically begging to be poured atop flavorfully complementary cereals, I couldn’t resist the chance to get a little artsy with my pairings.