Read More. These digital tools have been assessed by the NHS as clinically safe and secure to use. The My House of Memories app is a result of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed by the three parties to co-develop and co-present, in Singapore, the award-winning House of Memories dementia awareness training programme. Dawn Carroll, Relationship Programme Manager for House … The My House of Memories app can be downloaded for free via the App Store and Google Play Store. . Over the past year House of Memories has been working with the Highland Museums Forum – a network of independent museums and visitor attractions that span the Highland’s 31,000 square kilometres of moors, mountains, towns and villages.. With her gentle approach and simple humor, Frances has inspired and entertained over a million people across the world. People living with dementia and their carers can explore objects from the past and share memories… Your Book Of Memories With Frances Long She's recognized as one of the most easy to follow and memorable teachers in mini album making. My House of Memories app ‘My House of Memories’ is a digital memory resource for iOS and Android tabletsCo-created by National Museums Liverpool and people living with dementia (Innovate Dementia), this app is the first of its kind. by Emma | posted in: Homepage, News | 0 . 4 Nov 2020. The easy to use My House of Memories: US app is free and allows you to explore objects from the past and share memories together.It can be used by anyone, but has been designed for, and with, people living with dementia and their caregivers. A new smartphone app can help people with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia recapture old memories via reminiscence therapy. my house of memories app. The free app, called “My House of Memories,” is available now in iTunes and Google Play stores.. The My House of Memories app is one example of digital health innovation in the NHS – helping people living with dementia, their carers, and family to share memories together. ... My House of Memories. This cross-cultural partnership began in 2012. The NHS Apps Library helps patients and the public to find trusted health and wellbeing apps. The My House of Memories app, which has a simple look, features tabs highlighting information on dementia, app categories and clear instructions. A selection of objects from 'Highland Memories' featured within the My House of Memories app. The My House of Memories app is a free digital download that uses the same principle of stories and conversations, looking at film and moving image and photographs instead of physical objects. The National Health Service turns 70 today, 5 July 2018 – a perfect opportunity to celebrate the achievements of one of the nation’s most loved institutions. Come join in the crafting adventure! Support House of Memories to tackle social isolation.