He should just get to the point. JT Pierce is an expert with women and online dating. What about cooking? Show the best side of yourself while dating, like the fact that you’re really funny, and save the rest for one of those wine fueled talks that go late into the night, or pillow talk. His lack of spaces between commas, an odd number of punctuation marks in weird places and lack of spaces between certain words make the profile messy to read. Then take what they tell you with a grain of salt. your occupation and hobbies). WOW! )……with no pre-browsing beforehand! One reason is because their profile reads like a boring, dating profile shaped turd. Log in now. You can see this in the pictured dating profile examples for men. That’s one of the best tips you’re going to get. Its just better liVing and sharing lifE with someone else . Do you like watching them, or playing them? But as far as dating profiles go….and yes these are all great profiles…..the above profiles are a bit TOO entertaining. * NOTE – Movies are horrible first dates. I like the photo of #8 with heavy equipment, but I wish it was a little zoomed in. Photos Well, that can’t happen unless you contact me. Not that you can’t be convinced, but you aren’t willing to change what you do or how you act just because you think she’d like it. He’s a manly man. The more they disclose, the more you THINK you know about them. For more, see our advertiser disclosure page. That must rank as even more irritating than the oft quoted Marilyn Monroe ‘if you can’t handle me at my worst…blah blah’ quote. Nothing is off-limits from your profile, pics, or even the best opening messages to help guarantee a response. This guy comes off as a solid, down-to-earth, sweet gent with a great sense of humor. He also has tapped into his childlike side, which is always an endearing quality. The carrots make for a good conversation starter, I would just like to see the photo taken with better light. Though you should be warned, she might just be messaging you in order to meet your dog, so talk to your potential date a bit and make sure she’s not a gold-dogger (hah!). Call For Your Free 10 Minute Consultation! When you experience this “not liking you because you’re so smart”, ask yourself a few questions: Was I being a smart ass? I love to live an active life and explore. First, I’m a 54 year old woman seeking a man. Lol. SilverSingles Review: Does It Still Work for Seniors in 2020? Dancing Best Dating Sites for Over 40 in 2020: Discover Online Dating for Seniors! I did a one-sentence copy/paste into google and boom, busted the guy for plagiarism. Is it boring? The more you can incorporate an element that will make you standout, while remaining true to yourself and your personality, the better. There are some terms here that he should not be using. Jazz is my favorite. This kind of change in tone makes you look fake. He also is in tuned with what he’s looking for and goes about sharing that in a sweet and silly way. I love men. 5. I am a graduate of Colorado State University, where I double-majored in English and Journalism. I didn’t think so many guys would just straight up plagiarize these profiles.