. You won’t find every Lean and continuous improvement book – for example: this, this or this – just those that I know you can trust to help you on your learning journey. . There are three books that I recommend to all of my students, but since you have already been “trained” and have purchased a few books, I’ll assume that you have at least a familiarity to the components of a Lean system (a.k.a. for one, there are a few passages on the very early development of TPS that were left out of the modern translation. The wisdom she shares here is a gift that all women (and all partners who support them, in the workplace or at home) should give themselves.”            —Meeta Agrawal, Entertainment Weekly  “If you loved Sheryl Sandberg’s incredible TEDTalk on why we have too few women leaders, or simply believe as I do that we need equality in the boardroom, then this book is for you. Lots of Lean principles in that book and it helps you understand how Toyota learned from Henry Ford… but I wouldn’t include it in my own “top 10” list. But evil and trouble are brewing, threatening to take the life and woman I've claimed.I'll lean into the devil himself and spit in his face before I let that happen.Vengeance will be mine. . There are many self-proclaimed “senseis” out there claiming to have unlocked the secrets to Lean success . I like the way Sheryl Sandberg uses her own experience, backed by facts from creditable research. Winter Travers is a devoted wife, mother, and aunt turned author who was born and raised in Wisconsin. On that page, there is a section of books specifically for people who are just starting their Lean journeys: Books for Beginners. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 10, 2015. I’ve personally read every book in the shop and I stand behind each one. Lean In shows us the path and is an absolutely invaluable resource for the next generation of leaders and those who support them.”            —Wendy Kopp, founder and CEO, Teach for America “For the past five years, I’ve sat at a desk next to Sheryl and I’ve learned something from her almost every day. Why are you interested in the original Shingo translation? and it pains me to say that many (if not most) are downright misleading. For years the only place I called home was the open road.Until the Kings of Vengeance became family.Setting down roots and building a life sounds so good I can almost taste it. Be the first to ask a question about Lean Into It. I believe we—together—need to drive a fundamental culture change and it is up to us as leaders to make this change happen. But with women being murdered and the club already facing a new foe, Dyno is going to have his hands full. TheKaiZone.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Lean In is essential reading for anyone interested in righting the injustice of this inequality.”            —Sir Richard Branson, chairman, the Virgin Group  “Sandberg’s message matters deeply: it has a shot at bringing about a cultural change that would improve the lives of all women.”           —Judith Warner, TIME “A muscular manifesto on the gender inequities of the professional world .