THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY WARRANTY OR REMEDY PROVIDED FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. You must first set up the router by following the standard setup process. This Agreement will govern any upgrades provided by Belkin that replace and/or supplement the original firmware and/or Software, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate end user license agreement, in which case the terms of that end user license agreement will govern. 9. 5. If all of your network adapters and Ethernet cable have a 10/100/1000 capacity then you can get a gigabit speed on your network activities (local file and printer, local media streaming, and local gaming), but in terms of you internet connection, you will rely on the internet connection speed that you have from your ISP, what is your internet subscription speed coming from your ISP? Is there a way to use this router with the X2000 to get the 4 ports I need ? Speak to a Customer Support Agent via phone. CERTAIN LEGISLATION, INCLUDING THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW AND THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993 (NEW ZEALAND) (“CGA”) MAY IMPLY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OR IMPOSE GUARANTEES OR OBLIGATIONS ON BELKIN, WHICH OPERATE TO PROTECT CERTAIN AUSTRALIAN OR NEW ZEALAND PURCHASERS OF GOODS AND SERVICES IN VARIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES ("AU/NZ APPLICABLE LAWS"). width: 100%; Based from your network setup: Internet > 10/100Mbit router (in bridge mode) > Gigabit Router > all devices. If the internet will not work, then you cannot setup the X2000. }. Linksys Cable / DSL :: Set Up PC Static IP With X2000, Linksys Cable / DSL :: X2000 3 Ports Not Enough, Linksys Cable / DSL :: X2000 Can't Get An Ip Address Via O2, Linksys Cable / DSL :: X2000 Power Led Is Red. LICENSE GRANT. If the internet will work with that wall patch, then proceed in setting up the X2000 as a router only. I also have the WRT160N V3 router which has 4 ports. Stay tuned for exciting new products and more. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. Just picked up a X2000 and Cisco connect configured my connection, and assigned an IP to my desktop pc.I configured my PC back to a Static IP which is outside the DHCP range in the X2000, and all seems to be working ok..now looking in the web-based X2000 setup screen my pc is no longer listed as a client...so should I manually add it as a client and assign the IP & MAC address in the Cisco setup or is this not necesary.? ‎08-09-2013 However, in the event of a conflict or inconsistency between the English and any non-English versions, the English version of this Agreement shall govern, to the extent not prohibited by local law in your jurisdiction. You agree to strictly comply with all export control laws and regulations and agree not to export, re-export, divert, transfer or disclose any portion of the Software or any related technical information or materials, directly or indirectly, in violation of any applicable export law or regulation. OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE. NOTHING IN THIS SECTION IS INTENDED TO LIMIT THE LIABILITY, UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, OF BELKIN IN RELATION TO DEATH OR BODILY INJURIES. This Agreement shall bind and inure to the benefit of the parties and their successors and permitted assigns. FOR EXAMPLE, IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND, OUR SOFTWARE AND THE MEDIA ON WHICH IT IS PROVIDED COME WITH STATUTORY GUARANTEES, INCLUDING AS TO QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW OR THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993 (NEW ZEALAND) (AS FURTHER EXPLAINED BELOW). 10. This Agreement shall bind and inure to the benefit of the parties and their successors and permitted assigns. If it can, then you may use your X2000 as a router and create your own wifi network. How can i add several vpi / vci to my Linksys x2000 ? Home Product Chat is Currently Unavailable, Business Product Chat is Currently Unavailable, Product comparison among Linksys X-series Gateways and Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Modem Routers, User Guides for Linksys Modems and Gateways, Linksys X-series Gateway Troubleshooting Frequently Asked Questions, Compatibility list of the Linksys Connect software, Linksys Connect Frequently Asked Questions, Linksys X2000 product features and specifications, Comparison of Linksys routers’ standards and speeds, Linksys product compatibility with Windows 10, Linksys End of Life (Obsolete Products) Part 3, List of service provider settings (EMEA) for Linksys ADSL Gateway, List of service provider settings (EMEA) for Linksys ADSL Gateway - 2, List of service provider settings (EMEA) for Linksys ADSL Gateway - 3, Setting up your Linksys X-series Gateway as a modem-router using the Setup Wizard, Setting up your Linksys X-series Gateway as a router using the setup wizard, Installing the Linksys X-series Gateway as a router, ISP login issues when setting up the Linksys X2000 and X3000 gateway using Linksys Connect, Preparatory procedures before installing the Linksys X-series Gateway as a modem-router, Setting up the Linksys X-series gateway using the web-based setup page, How to manually launch the Linksys Connect installation software, Linksys Connect fails during the initial setup using the Setup CD, Checking the Linksys Wi-Fi Router’s wireless settings using an Android™ tablet, Checking the Linksys Wi-Fi Router's name and Password, Connecting your Windows® 8, 8.1, or 10 operating system computers to the wireless network, Troubleshooting iPhone® and iPod® wireless connectivity to a Linksys router, Checking if your Windows computer has the 5 GHz network band capability, Connecting a Windows® 8, 8.1, or 10 operating system computers to a hidden network, Basic troubleshooting tips for iPad® wireless connectivity issues, Connecting a wireless computer to the Guest network, Resolving issues encountered when wirelessly connecting to the Linksys Wi-Fi Routers, Setting up wireless security on an ADSL gateway through web-based setup page, Setting up Guest Access on the web-based setup page of a Linksys wireless router or gateway, Setting up an Xbox 360® behind a Linksys router, Difference between adding a second computer and adding a Guest computer to the network, Connecting the iPad® to the Guest network, Connecting your Android™ smartphone to your wireless network, Connecting wireless devices and gaming consoles to the network using Linksys Connect, Wirelessly connecting your PlayStation®3 to the Internet, Connecting your Sony® Blu-ray Disc™ player to your Wi-Fi, Connecting your iPad® to the wireless network, DSL light blinking or not lit on an ADSL gateway, Disabling proxy settings on Google Chrome™, Checking the connection with the router using a Windows computer, Checking router details using Linksys Connect, Resetting the Linksys ADSL gateway to factory default, Encountering difficulties accessing the gateway’s web-based setup page, Checking the IP address of a computer with Windows operating system, Removing a network from the preferred network list on your iPad®, Checking the router details on an iPhone® using Connect Express, Overcoming program compatibility issue in Windows 8 and higher operating system, Updating the Linksys Wi-Fi Router or X-series Gateway’s firmware using Linksys Connect, How to uninstall Linksys Connect software on a Windows computer, Checking the Linksys gateway's IP address, Encountering difficulties getting online when connected to the Linksys X-series Gateway, Cannot access Webservers in LAN with my X2000 Router. THE ARBITRATION OF ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM SHALL BE CONDUCTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE THEN CURRENT AND APPLICABLE RULES OF JAMS AS MODIFIED BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT CHECK THE BOX OR CLICK THE BUTTON AND/OR DO NOT USE, COPY OR INSTALL THE SOFTWARE, AND UNINSTALL THE SOFTWARE FROM ALL DEVICES THAT YOU OWN OR CONTROL. Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product. We at Belkin are committed to protecting your privacy. The device works fine if I assigned it an IP address but the minute I set bridge mode only and assign the static IP to my system then nothing works. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH USING THE PRODUCT AFTER READING THE SAFETY WARNINGS, YOU MUST RETURN THE PRODUCT TO YOUR PLACE OF PURCHASE AND STOP USING THE SOFTWARE. Some Products include an auto-update feature, which gives us the ability to make updates automatically. Get details on product availability, features, capabilities and system requirements. Follow these steps to reset your Cisco wireless router. You can find the user documentation for the Software on the “Support” page of the applicable Belkin website. Belkin hereby grants you the right to use: (i) where your Product is not a “Small-Medium Business or SMB” branded Product, for your personal, non-commercial purposes; or (ii) where your Product is a “Small Medium Business or SMB Product, for your personal or commercial use; copies of the Software in object code form on devices that you own (or, in the case of firmware, one copy of the firmware in object code form solely on the Product relating to the firmware). Linksys Cable / DSL :: Get Max Network LAN Speed From The X2000? Belkin warrants that any media (such as a CD or USB stick) on which the Software is provided will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 90 days from the date of its original purchase (the “Warranty Period”). However, if you are a consumer and you live in a country where Belkin markets or distributes the Software, local law may require that certain consumer protection laws of your country of residence apply to some sections of this Agreement.