To make the dough, in a small bowl combine the eggs, sour cream and melted butter. Add the chicken, spinach and broccoli florets and toss to coat. Add the onion, garlic, dried basil, ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Reheat in the oven, to help maintain that extra “crunch” on top! Please the chicken in a shallow baking dish. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Y’all, I can’t even tell you just how amazingly delicious this cheesy Low Carb Chicken Casserole is. But you can use whatever chicken seasoning you have on hand.And as always with my recipes, you can adjust the amount of seasoning as you like. Season to taste with salt and black pepper and mix to combine. It’s an easy weeknight dinner that’s low carb, gluten free, and perfect for keto and THM. Nutrition/Serving: 351 calories, 8.4g carbs, 21.2g fat, 32.3g protein, 3.4g sugar. Remove from the oven. If you are watching your fat, you could lighten up this low carb chicken casserole by using lower fat ingredients. Treat the family to this wholesome chicken casserole that delivers comfort while being low-fat. My SO is doing low carb, and even those not doing low carb know that pasta is a big no - no. Directions: Preheat oven to 375ºF. Chicken parmesan is one of my favorite dishes of all time and thanks to this awesome recipe, I no longer have to go to a fancy Italian restaurant to have it! Nutrition/Serving: 261 calories, 8.4g carbs, 18.5g fat, 15.9g protein, 3.6g sugar. Creamy, rich, protein packed, and SO dang delicious! In a large bowl, place the cauliflower rice, cooked chicken, heavy cream, cream cheese, garlic powder, onion and smoked paprika. Add the minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds. This low carb chicken casserole is great on its own, but it’s also delicious alongside your favorite low carb salads or dinner rolls (check out my low carb bread collection for option). This low-fat curried chicken is packed full of flavour. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Come back soon :) I post new tasty keto recipes daily, Buttery Keto Pigs in a Blanket with Creamy Cheese Dipping Sauce, Double Cheese Keto Chips (Crunchy and Dippable), Fathead Mozzarella Keto Pizza Dough Recipe (Low Carb), Crustless Keto Spinach Pie (This is to die for! In a large bowl place the cream cheese and heavy cream and mix to combine. Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 25 minutes Servings: 6, Ingredients: 4 cups cauliflower rice 4 cups cubed cooked chicken 2/3 cup heavy cream 1 cup cream cheese, softened 1 tsp garlic powder ½ small onion, finely minced 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded 1 tsp smoked paprika salt, black pepper, to taste. The recipe makes a spicy jalapeno keto chicken enchilada casserole that’s packed full of protein, healthy fats, essential vitamins and minerals, and it packs one mean kick as well thanks to all of the devilishly spicy ingredients that go into making it. I absolutely love to make chicken and broccoli, but my kids aren’t always fans of my ‘healthy’ cooking. Now let me show you how delicious, easy & fun eating Low Carb can be! When it comes to flavor and aroma, this keto chicken parmesan dish has it all. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Nutrition/Serving: 379 calories, 7.1g carbs, 27.6g fat, 26g protein, 3.5g sugar. Please enjoy this keto recipe, ask me a question if you need anything or have suggestions and stop by again anytime :) If you've made this recipe before, it would mean SO MUCH to me if you left a rating below. Who knew that all it would take to get them to enjoy eating broccoli was to mix it into a casserole dish, along with garlic, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, cream cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, and chicken stock. make sure it's low carb and high protein, I use Fage. Add whatever spice you’re craving — Jalapenos, Tabasco, cayenne pepper, you name it. Submitted to " ZAAR " on May 21st, 2009. Directions: Preheat oven to 350°F. Ingredients: 2 ½ cups cooked cubed chicken breast 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled 2 garlic cloves, minced 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1 pound fresh spinach, chopped 1 tbsp olive oil ½ cup mayonnaise ¼ cup sour cream 1 tsp lemon juice 1 tsp dried parsley ½ tsp dried dill ½ tsp dried chives ½ tsp garlic powder ½ tsp onion powder 2 tbsp heavy cream salt, black pepper to taste. Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of garlic powder over top of the breasts, then season them with salt and pepper. ), Low Carb Taco Casserole (Suuuper Cheesy! Mix to combine. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. This low carb chicken casserole was designed to be a weekly staple. The paprika adds just enough smokiness to the dish while still complementing the sharpness of the garlic and onion. : Filed Under: casseroles, chicken Tagged With: < 10 net carbs, < 10 total carbs, < 15 total carbs, < 5 net carbs, 30 minutes meals, casserole, chicken, dinners, greek/mediterranean, light/lean, meaty, not vegetarian, nut free, pork, rich, savory, summer, thanksgiving, And I'm so happy you're here! Hey!