i hate elvis cant even fucking sing or dance, No disrespect to MJ fans, I love his music as well, honestly Elvis was more of a true artist. And he didn’t look like Mr. Ed like a lot of the rest of us did. elvis didn’t win the evil by any means. So Elvis has sold more than thrice as much records as Michael Jackson. The stamp was released on January 8, 1993, with extravagant first day of issue ceremonies at Graceland. 50 Sade 14 Nirvana LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Embattled pop star Michael Jackson wears a prosthetic nose and once paid $150,000 for a “voodoo curse” to kill director Steven Spielberg despite being deep in debt, Vanity Fair magazine reported on Monday. P. S. In the event that he wasn't extraordinary, For what reason would we say we are large as yet discussing him? Michael Jackson put black people in white peoples living rooms!! Besides mj was a. Sissy. i prefer michael jackson cuz hes got the better voice and the better dance moves elvis presley mostly just wiggled his hips so michael jackson is the best by far and michael jackson is the king of music not pop music. He has also been named as the artist of “the Decade”, “Generation”, and “Century” and was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2002. Elvis was the BEST entertainer and singer!Michael called himself the king of pop and others followed LOL!!! etc. MJ was the one who won the Artist of the millennium. MICHAEL was a genius, elvis was a junkie. 49 Parliament-Funkadelic Michael actually worked hard to be the great entertainer that he was, all elvis had to do was be a white guy that sounds like a black guy and the white peole liked him even though the songs he was singing belonged to blacks. I think MJ will maybe eclipse & outsell Elvis in the future esp. End of. 76 Run-D.M.C. This is the true idol,[ELVIS PRESLEY] very humble unlike michael who was a self proclaimed king of pop. They say all revolutions start from love.” michael jackson is the greatest entertaiment of all time guiness world records, Hè is not king of pop,Michael who?mm i can’t remember him,Elvis is THE greatest of all times,almost 35 years death and sold more records today than a Adèle or an Jackson more than 100.000 people come to Graceland on aug 16 2012..wordwide sold Elvis over à 2Billion records,more than Anny orhe singer or band.He was THE world first popstar.THE king of rock n roll THE Artist of THE century.He is the first dead singer goed on tour with Elvis in concert The magazine reported that Jackson must pay off the principal on a $200 million loan within a few years, which will be nearly impossible unless he sells his most valuable asset, the Beatles song catalog. Elvis was not popular outside This astounding production reunites some of Elvis’ former bandmates live on stage with a state of the art video-projected Elvis. they all make sense. mj was way to huge to hold . 11 Bob Marley no. 10 Stevie Wonder etc….! how can he compare to mj, michael is an all timer and the king of POP. 6.Ticket Sales 64 Talking Heads MJ could go really high, high, low, etc… He did soul, pop, disco, rock, powerful ballads, etc. He has influenced every pop star that has come after him. CHECK THIS OUT… Your home is where you live or where you were born. MICHAEL was extremely talented in music, acting, dance and arts. Newsweek, August 11, 1969 Elvis record sales have passed the 1 Billion about 5 years ago. 59 Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers 17 Queen And I think it’s because he had such presence. Don’t make it factual DAS IST SICHER ! And he was not a pedophile! He owns only half of the catalog while Sony Corp. owns the other half in an arrangement that might make selling his share difficult, Vanity Fair reported. My mom told me that during her younger years, Elvis did NOT have much impact in this part of the planet. His following was immense. 08 Elvis Presley > > Taking all aspects, he is truly the GREATEST. Comparing MJ with the fat ass. 24 The Velvet Underground David Fricke Rolling Stone, 1986. W.A. He said I was good and I said he was good; we never argued about that. Anonymous [1711] argued: 6-12-2010 | 8:02 pm. 32 Black Sabbath MICHAEL JACKSON was The King of Pop. Such false witnesses See, but everybody wants to read all about it, Just because you read it in a magazine Or see it on the TV screen Today there are estimated to be 35,000. MICHAEL was always where he was needed. Don’t make it factual [This quote disproved the claim by other people that elvis was a stealer of black man’s music, and this is coming from a black man himself], “You have no idea how great he is, really you don’t. Michael Jackson is the BEST and it is a fact!! Heroine and Marilyn You’re a parasite in black and white Last time I saw him was at Graceland. elvis is overrated and counted on people to write his music, because he’s gifted all over… Singer..Dancer..Beatboxer..Choreographer…hehe Ha ha ha!!! 55 Peter Gabriel Not only he was a great artist, he was a humanitarian too! Why? 66 Justin Timberlake “…a style and panache that come close to pure magic. 75 Rush The TRUE KING ELVIS PRESLEY was at no. 3. If there were any Elvis fans, it was usually the teenage GIRLS only. 46 Ramones