Status page claimed it was connected (PPPoA) with a public IP address, but there was no internet traffic. Lets hope he finds the fault and fixes it, I mean they are charging me an arm and a leg to come out here. Have you made security changes to the router? Those margins are quite high so you might be on a resold Optus port. All necessary lights are solid on, including the DSL and internet lights, but I can't connect to the internet using it. I am directly plugged in to my computer to the modem via the yellow ethernet cable which should give me a direct connection to the router however after trying www.routerlogin.net many times and the recommended ip 192.168.1.1 I still cannot gain access to the router. Can someone point out where I am going wrong or is the modem router stuffed? Page 21 N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router DGND3700v2 • The DSL LED is green when you have an ADSL connection. To troubleshoot connection problems: Note: Each of the following steps is a separate attempt to fix the problem. I ran Windows diagnostics and the substance of the message was to plug in an ethernet cable or replace the one in use. I know of no reason a static IP address is required. There could be a number issues … VPN is a way to connect two secure networks over the Internet — for example a home network and one in a business. Unless your line/wiring is quite bad I'd be inclined to think the DGND3700v2 is at fault. I'm starting to get the feeling I've got internal cabling faults or something. Re: DGND3700V2 NOT CONNECTING TO 2.4ghz - NETGEAR Communities. As I said several messages ago, and probably before that: Thanks for your observations in regard to my problem. I've read good reviews about this modem but am now starting to regret the $150 I spent on it. All lights are green (or blue 5Ghz), but when I tried to open a browser on PC, I cant get a connection. Subscribe for Updates. That means the base is connected to the servers. My router is showing a connection, but the base station isn't. Re: unable to connect to internet after reset to factory settings dgnd3700v2 After a factory reset you will have to setup your router from scratch or you can restore your settings if you had backed them up to a PC before reseting the router. No internet connection with new Netgear N600 DGND3... WiFi 6 Access Points and devices are the future of WiFi. I've got a technician coming out tomorrow to look at it all for me. It is usually simply a matter of telling the browser to go to: When you do that, you should see a window that asks for your password. Gigabit port on the WAN side also has an option to connect to a fiber or cable modem. The good news is, I requsted to be put on their own port/infastructure so I can play around with the ADSL2+ profiles they offer, this should be done within the next week hopefully so when I'm transferred to their port I may get better upload/download (I hope). This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Your router assigns an address to the base which has no bearing on the ISP address assignment. The dgnd3700v2 start up manual described connecting ethernet cable to the dgnd3700v2 unit and to the computer. Then I restored the previous settings: BINGO! I had tried this several times and would not connect. Do you think its an ISP thing more then anything? Connect the power supply to the modem router and turn on the power. Note, this is not the same login information as you need to connect to the internet. As I am the middle of a download I will try this later on hopefully with a positive resolution. Who knows, maybe the phone line was bad, which I doubt because it was brand new with the modem. On my old modem the DGN3500 I dont have this issue and my connection lasts. Now all of a sudden, the internet is dropping out and resyncing every 1-2 hours. You probably want to go fursther and press the reset button until the LEDs all flash amber and let the base reboot. It turned out to be more trouble than it is worth. BR500 VPN Currently Experiencing Intermittent Connectivity Issues. Wifi on it was fine as well. I ´ve connected the hardware according to the instructions, but the setup process stops and it seems as if the base and internet router can´t find each other. It may perform better on a better quality line, but for me it's beeen a dismal failure. A confirmation email has been sent to: . Make sure that each cable connection is secure.