Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply. For a whole set of multiple units for volume and mass flow on one page, try the Multi-Unit converter tool which has built in all flowing rate unit-variations. PsVs/Ts = PnVn/Tn . Converting cubic meter per minute to cubic meters per hour value in the flow rate units scale. so please any body give full details and formula. Convert 1 m3/min into cubic meter per hour and cubic meters per minute to m3/h. AIRPACK NEDERLAND BV. Between SCFM and Nm³/hr @ 0°C - 32°F measurements conversion chart page. The other way around, how many cubic meters per hour - m3/h are in one Liter per minute - L/min unit? The answer is: 1 L/min equals 0.060 m3/h. Page with flow rate by mass unit pairs exchange. Temperature around 193-degC. It is the EQUAL flow rate value of 1 Liter per minute but in the cubic meters per hour flow rate unit alternative. This is how you convert the consumption between the both units. I've done my best to build this site for you- Please send feedback to let me know how you enjoyed visiting. The link to this tool will appear as: flow rate from cubic meter per minute (m3/min) to cubic meters per hour (m3/h) conversion. The answer is: 1 m3/min equals 60.00 m3/h. CONVERSION – NM3/HR TO M3/HR. Hello, for my labwork, I need to express Nm3/h to m3/h. Between Nm³/hr @ 0°C - 32°F and SCFM measurements conversion chart page. T +31 (0)111 - 415 455 F +31 (0)111 - 413 338. [email protected] CONVERT :   between other flow rate measuring units - complete list. The link to this tool will appear as: flow rate from Liter per minute (L/min) to cubic meters per hour (m3/h) conversion. This is how you convert the consumption between the both units. CONVERT :   between other flow rate measuring units - complete list. 1 Liter per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.060 m3/h, 2 Liters per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.12 m3/h, 3 Liters per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.18 m3/h, 4 Liters per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.24 m3/h, 5 Liters per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.30 m3/h, 6 Liters per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.36 m3/h, 7 Liters per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.42 m3/h, 8 Liters per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.48 m3/h, 9 Liters per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.54 m3/h, 10 Liters per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.60 m3/h, 11 Liters per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.66 m3/h, 12 Liters per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.72 m3/h, 13 Liters per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.78 m3/h, 14 Liters per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.84 m3/h, 15 Liters per minute to cubic meters per hour = 0.90 m3/h, Category: main menu • flow rate menu • Liters per minute. Second: cubic meter per hour (m3/h) is unit of flow rate. To link to this flow rate Liter per minute to cubic meters per hour online converter simply cut and paste the following. Page with flow rate by mass unit pairs exchange. Abbreviation for cubic meter per hour is: m3/h.