Oh shut up. Background. It's a fanfiction. I thought you got fired. When Saban acquired the rights to the series and turned it into the Samurai Pizza Cats, they proceeded to do a little creative editing (particularly with the smarty-mouthed narrator and by turning the main antagonist from a fox into a rat) to make an already-wacky series even crazier. He and fellow actress Melodee Spevack run a production company called VoxWorks. (Episode 1: stop dragging my cat around.) This is the giant robot of the Pizza Cats. Right, now, what do we have for today? Michael D. McConnohie is an American voice actor, writer and director who has provided many voice roles in movies, anime, and video games. But why come in here all of a sudden? It stays on the top of Mount Coochi inside a giant cat statue. Their licensing agreement lasted 11 years before expiring in 2002. Create lists for what you've seen & read, watch over 40,000 legal streaming episodes online, and meet other anime fans just like you. Take a look at the script. I'm currently using the Anaheim player skin right now, and the … Samurai Pizza Cats: The Wrath of the Doom Ship Edit The movie begins with a cityscape of Little Tokyo, described by the Narrator as a peaceful utopia, until out of a sudden the ground shakes, revealing a colossal robot resembling an overgrown Ninja Crow, destroying the South side of the city. Episode 6, "Singing Samurai Sensation" was likely meant to be named "Singing Samurai Senseition" to keep the pun intact.The narrator even announces the episode name as the latter. Couldn't find any other cartoons to bore people with? Kyattou Ninden Teyande was dubbed by Saban Entertainment under the name "Samurai Pizza Cats", which featured an entirely new, pop-culture-heavy English script. Wait, you were the Narrator of the Samurai Pizza Cats? Um, here. It then fires the three Goonie Birds who transform the Pizza Cats so that they can fly. Founded in 2001 as the first anime & manga recommendation database. What is Anime-Planet? Narrator: An entire city block is flattened in the blink of an eye including a retirement home for ageing Ninja Turtles. When the Pizza Cats are in trouble the Magical Ginzu Sword calls it and it flies in looking like a lion. Some of his major works include the Narrator on Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo and Hunter x Hunter, Azulongmon in Digimon, Gork in Masked Rider, Keiichi Ikari in Paranoia Agent, Rolf … Edit. What do you expect? Hey guys, I was watching some series of the all famous Samurai Pizza Cats using Winamp. The Samurai Pizza Cats will do whatever it takes to protect Little Tokyo!