This is why you can find many different not use it in your essential oil nebulizer - they can't handle thick oils. doTerra's website is a little clunky, so it takes about 4 steps to add Filed Under: Articles, DIY, DIY Beauty, Perfume Tagged With: perfume, recipe, rocky mountain oils, thrive, Hello, my friends! For each of the following recipes, add the listed ingredients to a 2-ounce glass bottle (or larger). Why? Want to make your own homemade natural deodorant for you and your family? And it provides your body with extra magnesium as it’s able to be absorbed through your skin! *NOTE: It's very important that you use 100 proof Vodka and distilled water, this will make a big difference in the quality of your perfume. Wow! Yummm! Patchouli’s anti-fungal properties make it useful in treating athlete’s foot, and for Given it is diluted with some liquid oils, the melting point of this butter will be lower than that. Buy Patchouli essential oil from Mountain Rose Herbs. – and added the text. The best way to add your oils to your mixture of Vodka and distilled water is one drop at a time. For the stems I used Lime Sorbet. Beard Oil Recipes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for Beard Oil Recipes to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. See more ideas about Patchouli essential oil, Essential oil blends, Oil blend. I’ve used natural deorderant before and his never happened. Patchouli leaf can be used to scent incense blends, potpourri, botanical sachets, soaps, lotions, deodorants, and other skin care products. Hi Christina, some good substitutes for Cedarwood include Vetiver, Juniper Berry, Sandalwood, or Cypress essential oils. Traditionally, patchouli has been used as an antidote to serpent poisoning, and is thought to be able to reduce tension, headaches, treat colds and even diarrhea. Hi I made your deorderant the way you explained but once I started using it I started getting a rash under my arms. Appreciate if you could gv a formula to do a perfume oil in 10ml roller thanks eyza. To label, simply download and print out the natural deodorant labels onto blank sticker paper. It comes from the areas of Asia and Africa, as well as many other tropical areas in the Indies. Where do you source your deodorant sticks from. Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) is a large perennial that is a member of the Labiatae family, which includes lavender, mint, and sage. Its slightly musty, pungent smell is unmistakable and pervasive, and it was often used as a fixative for other scents, or to mask more objectionable scents. My natural homemade lavender & patchouli deodorant recipe is made with aluminum free baking soda and certified organic arrowroot powder to help keep you dry while a combination of certified organic lavender essential oil, certified organic tea tree oil and patchouli essential help to combat odor causing bacteria. Patchouli has been used in some of the world’s finest perfumes, including: Dior, Opium, Angel. The first step is to combine your alcohol and distilled water into your dark glass bottle. Measure out 1/4 teaspoon of carnauba wax and add to the cocoa butter. For educational purposes only. The scent is pleasing to people, but is a natural deterrent to fleas and other pests. You can shop retail by clicking the Shop button at the top. For the best aroma, you need quality ingredients. One of the nicer and most pleasant aspects of patchouli leaf and patchouli leaf tea is that it has insect repellant qualities. Sals. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. the few extra clicks are  worth it! I then used Pink Flamingo to color the ribbon on the “natural” label and the bow around the flowers. This natural homemade patchouli deodorant recipe has a light natural fragrance that is pleasant, not overbearing. properties and its ability to lessen the look of scars. Your blog is such an inspiration. Patchouli's musky, sweet, spicy, earthy scent is famous for its popularity in the hippie era. Patchouli essential oil is an exceptional oil to use in perfumes. They also have Patchouli Amber Perfume! This deep, sensuous perfume oil has a provocative scent that lingers for hours. oil If you’re looking … Read More, Cedar essential oil is a major essential oil that is touted by enthusiasts not only for its lovely smell, but for its possible health benefits as well. I did hand draw the word natural. Yes, you could use oil instead of vodka. is commonly found Patchouli is a member of the mint family and has been used for centuries in perfume and incense. Using a pipette, you will measure out the lavender, patchouli and vitamin E, using a different pipette for each oil, and then stir into the liquid deodorant mixture. Hi there, nice recipe. To look for more, use the Search Box below. Patchouli essential oil cheers you up and just generally makes you feel good. I should keep this recipe and try it one day! Do they take a really long time to harden or did I do something wrong somehow?? The primary uses of this tea seem to come from the diuretic properties, digestive soothing properties, and the external benefits. Thank you. Fill in the alphabet with the corresponding squares, then scan into your computer and upload the file to MyScriptFont. Mix well. Or could food grade vanilla extract be used instead of vodka? Hi Eyza, yes you can replace the vodka and water with oil. Romance is in the air when you use this sensual massage oil recipe for a special night with your partner. Valerie Ann Worwood's classic book revised and expanded. Works well as a unisex blend. in anti-aging skin care for its Yes, we know it's a lot of stirring, but the idea is to stir each drop slowly into the alcohol, long enough for the oils to be completely dispersed. Are you a wholesale account holder? again thanks for the tutorial I’m looking forward to trying a DIY deodorant without clay in it. white lotion bar tubes or empty deodorant containers. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Not only does it offer a nice protection against certain types of bacteria, but is soothing on chapped lips and skin, and can moisturize and soften even while it leave a fragrance. Follow the usual cold process soap making steps. That was just a few of the recipes using patchouli essential oil you can find here. Also be sure to check out my all natural, handmade cream eye shadow recipe for an alternative to chemical laden cosmetics. Do not use information from Easy-Aromatherapy-Recipes.com to diagnose or treat a medical or psychological condition. You can customize the look of your labels by using permanent markers to color in the images. Hi, I’m Rebecca! Poke through them and decide what recipe to try next. colors and aroma profiles on the market. In some cultures, patchouli leaves are eaten as a vegetable or used as a seasoning. Patchouli is a member of the mint family and has been used for centuries in perfume and incense. Please take this into consideration before placing your order. Add the oils using a dropper. disclaimer, Did you draw the scroll and write the word Natural in there? You can sub with beeswax but you’ll need to double the amount as it’s a softer wax. *, As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. You will get a better result if you take the time to stir in your drops one at a time. Any suggestions as to where I can order it from? Patchouli can also be used in body care product recipes such as soaps and lotions, as well as home cleaning products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners. Get it here. As written in grams this recipe will make 40g (1.41oz). Patchouli Tea - A Surprising Use for a Fragrant Plant. I have tried to do something similar on word. Shake well. Simply rub some of the tea on your skin, and then watch the bugs go somewhere else. Patchouli's strong base note blends well with: Remember do not use it in your essential oil nebulizer - they can't handle thick oils. How do you prevent the deodorant from melting if you want to mail it to a family member? perfume, beyond the creative aspect. or patchouli *If you use a larger container, make sure you increase the essential oils accordingly. jojoba oil .25 oz. If you want to learn more about Rocky Mountain Oils read our article: What is the Best Essential Oil Brand. I’m an off and on again soapmaker, DIY-er and writer whose life is controlled daily by a miniature dachshund. aluminum free baking soda 4 oz. It can soothe the digestive system and works well to help remove evidence of scars on the skin. Amber oil with Patchouli, Vetiver and Cardamom. arrowroot powder 3 oz. Can you give me the break down for a 10ml & 30ml bottle and can you use rubbing alcohol as a substitute for the vodka? PrecautionsNot for internal use. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link. Patchouli oil works wonderfully when used in sensual perfume blends, for spiritual meditation, and as a unisex scent. *NOTE: If you want to buy from Amazon, I recommend Plant Therapy Essential Oils. considered to improve with age. It can be harsh on the skin and it has a scent that interferes with the essential oil aroma. Read how to make perfume oils for more information. Strong, deep, earthy, musky, spicy scent. For making a 10 ml perfume, use 8 ml of vodka and 15 drops essential oils – 5 drops of sweet orange, 4 drops patchouli, 3 drops cedarwood, 1 drop lavender, 1 drop ylang-ylang, 1 drop bergamot. Measure out the beeswax. Now weigh out the shea butter and stir into the melted cocoa butter and wax until it melt completely. Finally, using a pipette to contain the oil, add 10 drops of tea tree oil and mix well. Or click It works in wonderful synergy with other oils. I got these from Wholesale Supplies Plus. around the world in a beautifully packaged gift box. Thanks a lot! as an aphrodisiac. thank you so much! Or click on the links below to learn more about properties, safety and blending of some popular essential oils. In skincare, patchouli is a powerful tissue regenerator, great for restoring skin problems such as rough, dry or devitalized skin, as well as acne and eczema. https://oneessentialcommunity.com/essential-oils-repel-bugs-diy-recipes For thousands of years, people have used essential oils and aromatherapy for the healing benefits. Weigh out the cocoa butter and place into a double boiler or glass container. So you want to make a patchouli oil perfume? Common folk lore suggests that patchouli can be used as aphrodisiac. Beard Oil Recipes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for Beard Oil Recipes to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. It’s just as effective but without the irritation. Simply type in "patchouli" (without the quotes) and hit Search. I love to play around with different aromas and create exciting blends. Patchouli leaf tea is an unusually fragrant tea that tastes and smells best when it is both fresh and warmed. https://thebestorganicskincare.com/patchouli-oil-perfume-recipe An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address. Or you can head over to Rocky Mountain Oils now for the best quality essential oils at very affordable prices. Thanks for the recipe, Rebecca! Any substitute for sweet orange? Like most people, you'll probably find that, In skincare, patchouli is a powerful tissue regenerator, great for, It is good for reducing scarring from wounds.