The war is over and it’s time to return to Cybertron and rebuild society. All Hail Optimus is a story that runs through Transformers #50-55. This graphic is quickly falling behind! They've included 18 volumes of comic books (84 comic issues in total). You may have to register When would you use 30分 versus 半 for telling time? can someone help me out, i’m reading through the collected volumes and its hard to make sure i don’t miss any, what with all the one shots and renaming of titles, so i’ve just read Till All Are One Vol2 and it talks about vigilem/carcer like were supposed to know who they are, like they are old characters, and i don’t remember reading about them before. Working fine for me. Ghostbusters Omnibus Volume 1Collects: The Other Side #1-4, Displaced Aggression #1-4, Tainted Love, Con-Volution, What in Samhain Just Happened? He is now 8 and has loved Transformers since before he was 2. #5, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Usagi Yojimbo: Namazu or the Big Fish Story, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Dimension X, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Dimension X #2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Dimension X #3, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Dimension X #4, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Dimension X #5, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters 2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters #5, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Macro-Series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder in Hell, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The X-Files: Conspiracy - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: IDW 20 / 20, The IDW Chronological Timeline at The Technodrome, https://turtlepedia.fandom.com/wiki/IDW_Chronology?oldid=563024. As I mentioned before, Phase 1 mostly consists of the conflict between the Autobots and Decepticons on Earth, although there are some stories set in the early days of the conflict on Cybertron. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service. By chronologically i mean chronologically within particular universes. Once again, thank you for this list and for also having more information about these comics, like why this and why that, instead of just the issue #’s in order. i know it takes place somewhere during Ongoing, but im not sure between which issues it belongs. This acts as the next chapter of the Ghostbusters’ story but because it looks back at their beginnings it can also be a great jumping-on point for new readers. Thank you for this comprehensive list! Phase 1 is mostly based on Earth and is concerned with the war between the Autobots and Decepticons.