Thank you for providing the model number of the remote. I hit TV input and the option comes up but I have no way to scroll to what I want. Puoi modificare le tue preferenze in qualsiasi momento in Le tue impostazioni per la privacy. To change inputs press on the 52.0 do the following: - (on the side of the remote )press TV - (on the same side of remote) press input The buttons are hidden and are on the side of the remote normally where an average persons thumb might rest when holding the remote on the Top Left hand side. Press the channel buttons on the tv, sometimes they cycle through the inputs, menu button on the tv and select input. ; Press the left arrow or right arrow to select the External Inputs icon. Look in the Universal Remote Device Codes book included with your device, and find your device. You skip over to the required inputs, and then the input changes. The remote you have will not work. Depending on your manufacturer you may be able to push and hold the button you'd like to program on your remote. To determine the number of devices your remote can control, simply locate and count the device buttons. If this is too inconvenient, you could buy the same model’s remote control, or buy a universal remote. Select Input settings and click Next. Allow us to explain. Select the Devices tab on the left side of the screen. But the remote will still turn on my and tv and control colume. I changed the battery's in remote and power cycled the set nothing changes … read more To go up and down in the OSD menu, you have to use the channel buttons on the TV. Per consentire a Verizon Media e ai suoi partner di trattare i tuoi dati, seleziona 'Accetto' oppure seleziona 'Gestisci impostazioni' per ulteriori informazioni e per gestire le tue preferenze in merito, tra cui negare ai partner di Verizon Media l'autorizzazione a trattare i tuoi dati personali per i loro legittimi interessi. There is no activation button. The amount of menu functionality … Universal remotes typically control from two to eight devices, but other high-end models can accommodate more. Per saperne di più su come utilizziamo i tuoi dati, consulta la nostra Informativa sulla privacy e la nostra Informativa sui cookie. Buy a universal remote and fix the input. Lift the back cover up and away from the remote. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Let's try both approaches. While some TVs will navigate the inputs with the up/down arrows and selecting with the OK button, other TVs respond by hitting the TV input button consecutively to navigate through each input one at a time.