If it wasn't for a very kind security guard they would both have had accidents. Get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and map directions. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Costa Coffee in Ebbw Vale's Festival Park will close its doors for the final time this October, following a mass exodus of retailers at the once booming shopping centre. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The Festival Park VIP Card entitles you to an additional 10% saving across participating stores in addition to exclusive updates and special events. So many shops closed and food was not edible not going back. Opening times Mountain Warehouse in Ebbw Vale, An important message in connection with the. My elderly parents needed access to the toilets. No reviews nor any photos posted yet - be the first to post! Ebbw Vale was chosen as the last British Garden Festival site (1992) because of the waste land which had been the Corus Group steel and tin works, part of which had been demolished in the early 1980s. JOIN. Festival Park is located on address: Victoria, Ebbw Vale, South East, Wales, NP23 8FP - GPS: 51.7481237, -3.1960672. There are a few shops but also many empty units. At Festival Park there is little cause for celebration. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Find Shops near Ebbw Vale, get reviews, directions, opening hours and payment details. The regular opening times of Bon Marche Festival Park Factory Outlet Shopping Centre in Ebbw Vale are Monday to Friday 9:30AM-5:30PM, on Saturday 9:30AM-5:30PM, on Sunday 11AM-5PM. List of shops in Ebbw Vale (NP23): Opening times, phone number, address and customer reviews of the shops in the city of Ebbw Vale. A number of outlets, already struggling pre-pandemic, have been dealt their final blows. AS SHOPS across Wales opened their doors this week there was not much evidence of an economic restart in one corner of Ebbw Vale. I wont go again. 1 - £1.50 to use and 0.07 miles away. Conference & Convention Centres in Ebbw Vale, Festival Park Owl Sanctuary: Tickets & Tours‎, Ebbw Vale Sports Complex: Tickets & Tours‎, West Monmouthshire Golf Club: Tickets & Tours‎, Silent Valley Nature Reserve: Tickets & Tours‎. No comments posted yet more. Fruit and veg stall, sports direct and a bedding shop which appeared to be having a "sale". That 's all there is. Be the first to comment! This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. A Ghost Town we thought we would go up to the Festival Park went up Ebbw Vale way to found out that they had closed the road so we had to go around the Melbury Bush to get there only to find that the only shops open was Costa, Sports Direct and Select was open what a … This place is finished The owners are issuing closures to shops Just a handful of shops remain and no reason to visit anymore, Was a little disappointed this visit what's happening with the marks and Spencer's shop that was quite a few emptyBut I must admit the ladies in the shops are always very friendlyI've been here a few times beforeCoffee shop in the middle of the centre does lush coffee, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. T. 01495 350010 F. 01495 307363. Search for Shops and other retailers near you, and submit a review on Yell.com. Update your website to inform people, who wish to go, only 3 shops open. Festival Park is located on address: Victoria, Ebbw Vale, South East, Wales, NP23 8FP - GPS: 51.7481237, -3.1960672. Click here to find out opening hours of Mountain Warehouse Festival Park Factory Shopping Village, Ebbw Vale today. I went today Festival Park today 27th September 2020..l am so sad only one shop open! Festival Park: Shopping - See 74 traveller reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Ebbw Vale, UK, at Tripadvisor. 1 - £1.75 to use and 0.61 miles away. I loved taking my children there for nearly 20 years and this place had the potential to be like... It’s a ghost town, everything shut down, apart from a few shops, don’t visit this place, it will... Was a little disappointed this visit what's happening with the marks and Spencer's shop that was quite a few empty, Conference & Convention Centres in Ebbw Vale, Festival Park Owl Sanctuary: Tickets & Tours‎, Ebbw Vale Sports Complex: Tickets & Tours‎, West Monmouthshire Golf Club: Tickets & Tours‎, Silent Valley Nature Reserve: Tickets & Tours‎. Address: Festival Park Factory Shopping Village, Ebbw Vale. A few of the local shops, such as John Jenkins, have relocated to Ebbw Vale town centre - but the national chains have just gone completely apart from Sports Direct and Costa (takeaway only). This is not an outlet shopping centre. The festival began on 1 May 1992 and ran until 4 October 1992. read more. I loved taking my children there for nearly 20 years and this place had the potential to be like... I loved taking my children there for nearly 20 years and this place had the potential to be like... It’s a ghost town, everything shut down, apart from a few shops, don’t visit this place, it will... After many years of visiting this as a favourite shopping spot, unfortunately this places days are numbered. Festival Park: 95% of shops now closed down - See 73 traveller reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Ebbw Vale, UK, at Tripadvisor. Canning street South, Canning Street South, Ebbw Vale Cwm, NP23 7RN (0.75 miles), Armoury Terrace, Armoury Terrace, Ebbw Vale, NP23 6BD (1.89 miles), Colliers Row, Ebbw Vale, NP23 6BB (1.92 miles), High street, High Street, Blaina, NP13 3AE (1.93 miles), Cross street, Cross Street, Blaina, NP13 3HD (1.96 miles), These cash machines are near to Festival Park Shop, More christmas stores close to Victoria, Ebbw Vale, 69-70 Ashvale Aubrey Terrace Park Place, Tredegar, NP22 4LD, 7 The Walk Beaufort Road, Ebbw Vale, NP23 5WS, Festival Shopping Centre, Victoria, Ebbw Vale, NP23 8FP, 3-5 Bethcar Street Market Street, Ebbw Vale, NP23 8FP.