Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. They became too concerned with influencing the trappings of power and got too entangled with the old order that the Revolution doomed them. People knock the story but I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay. It was a technical mess at launch, but I played it for the first time 2 years ago and LOVED it. I felt Unity was garbage mostly because Assassins Creed was a tired game for me and because I hated the setting. It's nice to know i'm not alone. It has some good ideas, but it's decidedly mid-tier … By Faiyaz Chowdhury May 20, 2020 It’s not even the best AC game that launched in 2014. Do i need a HDMI 2.0 cable for PS4 Slim ? Assassins Creed Unity is actually pretty good. I recently beat the main story a few months ago, and I’m soon gonna get back into it so I can play/beat ‘Dead Kings’. It's just getting out of hand. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Assassins Creed Valhalla deemed offensive. Synd... That parkour. Down there with Liberation, the first one and the third one. If Assassin's Creed: Unity was on your radar in 2014, but you stayed away, I'm here to tell you it’s time to give it a second chance. - johnny_pay. idk about best but its a brilliant game and way better than the newer ones. My son's ps4 has corrupted data and won't work anymore. All I can say is how much I forgot how beautiful this game was. PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket. Oh yeah that's true.. but you can filter objectives and actually just do the things that you find more interesting. "the sims is one of the only franchises with expansion packs that are actually worth it." It also has co-op. Syndicate was a much more appealing game. JavaScript is disabled. That's it. I’ve started dusting off the Ol’ collection of AC games and decided to pick up unity again for the second time since 2014. I skipped unity and syndicate when they first came out so I figured now was a good time to go back to them to scratch the AC itch. Unity is the best AC game next to 2. I'm a huge Assassin's Creed fan here and just beat Unity today for the second time. The parkour is amazing and the combat and stealth was better than future titles. I've finished/platinumed Origins, Odyssey, and all the expansion content for both. It's my favorite AC, alongside Origins this gen, but I think Unity is the most traditional feeling AC game this generation. How do I share one PSN Plus membership with two PS4's? I like Unity, but it really saddened me that they placed a game in the most chaotic time of France, but never used it to anything. Head to http://www.squarespace.com/whitelight and use coupon code "whitelight" for 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain. Should i buy Yakuza 7 or Ass Ass Ins Creed Valhalla? What fever dream am i reading that people liked ac unity in. The variety in cities (Florence, Venice, Tuscany, Montenegro) was great. Its the best one. The Reinassance fit Assassin’s Creed like a glove. OP made this thread because of this post: I've been slowly making my way through the AC games and this one is next. Ubi slept on You must log in or register to reply here. Also gonna leave this fantastic retrospective here. Well when your post is essentially ‘game still looks the best, who cares about how it plays,’ how could anyone hope to change your mind lol. Really hope it gets another shot. I did 100% last time, but I think I'll pass on getting all the collectibles. How the fuck you make a game that the main story doesn't even go to some of the districts? When it works it's great but the problem with Unity is that half the time it doesn't. AC-Unity is a fully licensed company to manufacture and trade military weapons and ammunitions of all types and is based in the industrial zone of Goražde, surrounded by many other companies of this sector, allowing to use all possible synergies with the metal industries and manufacturers of related products. I really enjoyed the story. You're 4 years too late OP. After the leaked footage of Valhalla I can say for sure that Unity is still the best AC we've got. Unity looked nicer but felt like an inferior copy with inferior characters and modern day story. It’s sloppy release obviously impacted the fan base and players but now that the game has matured it’s just nice to go back and play. You were actually an assassin in a city which felt so alive. Easily the worst in the series, it is so boring! You guys loving Assassin's Creed: Valhalla and/or Fuser? All it needs is a 4K stable 30 fps or 60 fps option with all the bugs removed. It is what it is though. Yeah, no. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The rest of the games didn’t really tap into that feeling of being an assassin (origins being the transition game as it was both assassins creed and a quasi rpg). For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You'll enjoy this, Unity fans. The only AC I think can rival Unity is 2 and that's because of the story and music. Too bad it was a shitshow at launch (played it two years later, no issue) and the story may be the worst of the franchise. Funny enough Unity wasn’t even the best AC game releasing on that day. Hands down the best assassination missions in the whole series. You really took that one gif response to your post in the AC: Valhalla thread to heart. Assassins Creed Unity is actually pretty good PlayStation 4 PlayStation 4 In my opinion the last real assassins greed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Unity is absolutely the best AC. That being said, I enjoy it’s gameplay and I agree the more polished version of AC Unity plays much better than release. Germain’s revolution of the Templar Order succeeded, and arguably starts the chain of events that ultimately leads to Abstergo’s complete dominance over the Assassins in the modern day. Paris is incredibly and I wish they'd doubled down on dense cities instead of bloated, shallow maps, particularly in Odyssey. Will they ever bring back the hoodies for Assassin's Creed? More posts from the assassinscreed community. And I played it at launch so can't imagine how much better the patches have made it. It’s one of the worst. It’s underrated. No need to change your mind because you are right. Also, Whitelight deserves wayyyy more subscribers. Press J to jump to the feed. *chef's kiss*, I can’t believe people actually praise origin or odyssey as being the best ac games when unity took the best parts from the franchise and excelled them. I’ve started dusting off the Ol’ collection of AC games and decided to pick up unity again for the second time since 2014. If they remastered this on next gen I would buy it over Valhalla. the assassins are woefully behind the times in unity in terms of structure. And I played it at launch so can't imagine how much better the patches have made it. While the game has some flaws, and still does post-patch, it's still a fun game. The combat isn’t great, the parkour isn’t working well, and I genuinely don’t like Arno. Came here for the weekly AC unity appreciation post. I tell you with certainty, this is literally the millionth time this has been posted. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is the best one. I’m glad I did. And there you have it opinions, some are positive and some are negative. It’s still glitchy (most just clipping though the floor or jumping on walls when I don’t want to) but the gameplay, Dead Kings, and cosmetics are just stunning. A single dense city fits AC so much better than big empty maps. It also has co-op. It's beautiful in ways that few games have matched this generation, and I like it a lot, but tedium sets in fairly early.