I think the Micro Slow Stick is larger and has higher wing loading than the Vapor. however I cannot find any. Hobby Zone carries a wide selection of the best radio control brands and hobby products - including airplanes, cars and trucks, quadcopters, and boats. Please send them to [email protected] or message us on Facebook! 1-16 of 134 results for "slow stick rc plane" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping. FREE FLIGHT Model … 1. … Its innovative design replaces the styrofoam wing and tail of the GWS Slow Stick with a more robust balsa-constructed design, consisting of a fully symmetrical aerobatic wing complete with ailerons, and a tail with rudder and elevator. $99.99. $6.00 shipping. Ending Nov 29 at 2:50PM PST 1d 15h. David Ashby - Moderator: 22/11/2007 08:06:00: Moderator 11059 forum posts 1740 photos 619 articles: I've had two. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for GWS Gwsa0990 Micro Slow Stick Red Eps150 at the best online prices at ebay! Get the best deals on gws slow stick when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. I guess that GWS figures that they needed some kind of new bird to appeal to loyal GWS fans, and the easiest way to do that was to give their fans a bird similar to what the fans already are familiar with, another Stick, but in the popular, smaller micro kind. Good quality materials. Flying weight: 4 1/2 - 5 1/4 oz. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. ... GWS Micro Standard Servo Used. So, one day, I typed this up, and later thought it deserved a thread of it's own. I do not have the fingers to count the number of people who have asked about the GWS Slow Stick, and what to buy, and how, and why, etc. Do *yourself* a favor. Great deals on GWS Hobby RC Servos & Servo Accessories. micro flyer. $14.99. Our Price: $27.99. GWS slow stick Ok , my son has started flying now. So there is something wrong with GWS's marketing strategy. I know it is long - but for those considering buying their first airplane, PLEASE read this! covering finish. My neighbor is jealous since my stick has ailerons and his his just flops around with a rudder. 19) .05 in. Retail: $32. My Personal Build Parts List. Genuine GWS Slow Stick Kits - Aloft Hobbies brought them back into production! Im wanting to get him and I a couple of GWS slow sticks. $13.55 shipping. Very odd! Superb beginner plane, it is also a lot of fun for experienced pilots. Battery-Operated 17'H 5 Warm White LED Lighted Yellow Common Callalily Flowers with Vase ... 2 GWS 5/8 in. The GWS Micro Slow Stick looks like an attractive and affordable upgrade. The basic Stick airframe is retained, but the power system is upgraded to 2200mAh 3S LiPo with a suitable motor and prop. Electric flight enthusiasts will recognize the familiar lines of the popular “Slow Stick”. GWS BLM005 Series In-runner Brushless Motors,BR-2028-6 PKMOT-1014. Watch! Equipment: 1 - GWS Slow Stick 300 1 - Hitec Laser-4 Radio Package w/ 4 HS-85bb Servos & Micro-555 Receiver 1 - GWS -300 ESC 1 - Kan 1050 7-cell Battery. GWS Slow Stick R/C Airplane kit, NIB, Red - Slowstick. So using micro components taken from a Mini Vapor, I built a one ounce, 1/4-scale version which I named the Quarter Stick. Free shipping for many products! in confined spaces like a backyard. $40.00 $19.99. Nobody in the UK seems to stock them anymore ? 0 bids. apprentice. GWS is looking for you to send us your photos and videos! GW/SLOW-STICK-AS1. inches Credits. Slow Stick Adjustable Motor Mount Kit The GWS Slow Stick is a fun model right out of the box in stock configuration. GWS USA TEAM . This is a SLOW STICK-X using GWS Slow Stick Parts. Shop online and save! Vanning, Aeropenguin, sburggsx, and many others. Male Nano-Connector. 3.5 out of 5 stars 27. Supplied with its own 2.4Ghz radio for interference free flying, easy to assemble and finished in a striking Red Baron finish, with the Von Stik you will be making diving attacks and strafing runs in no time at all. A great slow stick design, the Von Stik has been made to be a super light, fly anywhere model, with a powerful geared motor running off a 1S 3.7V 400mAh lipoly battery.