With regards to Character Items, in Anno 1404 they were sometimes used as quest items for NPC's - so you needed to deliver the Standard Pirate Flag to Annie for a quest reward, once you had reached a certain diplomacy level. Depending on the item used, the Trade Union can have a substantial effect on the other buildings you place inside of it's radius. Reduces the number of trees needed to reach optimal productivity by 20%. Certificate of Inspection Uncommon. A great addition to Anno 1800 is the use of items that can change the way you not only layout your islands but can effect your strategies as well as the way you play your overall game. Gets everything nicely into line. https://anno1800.fandom.com/wiki/Trade_Union_items:_legendary?oldid=12711, Source: crafting at Old Nate's workshop in the Arctic, Source: crafting at Old Nate's workshop in Cape Trelawney, Available from The Queen quest: The Great Exhibition. https://anno1800.fandom.com/wiki/Trade_Union_items:_rare?oldid=12713, Source: crafting at Old Nate's workshop in Cape Trelawney, Source: crafting at Old Nate's workshop in the Arctic. His genial nature has found its way into his beer. Instead of its usual workforce, the building employs Worker Workforce. It is only visible to you. Anno 1800 Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. An extremely balanced approach to agriculture! You can get something like 300% productivity out of a building by stacking enough thing. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. Though it's held in an unspectacular flask, there is something terrifically odd about Margaret Hunt's cure. The Trade Union building can be acquired once you reach the Workers (2nd) tier and enables you to slot 3 different items into each Union building. In this Trade Routes, Items and Expeditions Guide for Anno 1800 we’ve covered all the different types of trade routes & their pros and cons as well as items and expeditions. I also have a engineer's character item if you would like for me to upload it, I have a screen shot of a legendary harbormaster office uploaded if that helps. Items - Trade Unions, Ships, Town Halls & More. Equipped in Trade Union Affects All Production Buildings: Effects Workforce Needed: -20% Provides electricity : Expedition Bonus Crafting: +55 Medicine: +25 Trait: Diver: This item can provide electricity only to buildings that can normally be affected by power plants A radical redesign that makes cutting both efficient and effortless! Reduces the number of trees needed to reach optimal productivity by 10%. Trade Union items: rare. The most recent entry Anno 1800 was released on April 16th … How to use character itmes? Or what are they for? Good guide - is it possible to add to this with regular production items as well with their effects on expeditions? You can also obtain items that lets production buildings product bonus products or use alternate inputs, such as being able to bake bread directly from wheat without needing to mill flour first. I remember for example fur and fur coats work as items to give the hunting perk. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. "The Cutting Edge" Epic. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. 38 votes, 23 comments. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. Assembly Line Rare. I noticed that those Items are quite powerful. Angela "Meg" Iver, The PolyvalentLegendary, Brother Hilarius, Purveyor of Monastic MixturesLegendary, Bruno Ironbright, Engineering GiantLegendary, Cosmo Castelli, Agronomic TrailblazerLegendary, Cristobal Taffeta, The TrendsetterLegendary, Dr. Ali Al-Zahir, the Botanical DirectorLegendary, François Strindberg, Crown JewellerLegendary, François Thorne, The Industrial ReinforcerLegendary, Gennaro Garibaldi, Chocolatier by Royal AppointmentLegendary, Gerhard Fuchs, of the Patent EyeglassLegendary, Golden Potato Harvester From The Future - wrong item name, Hans Klein, Old Grandfather TimeLegendary, Hervé Savonne, Suppressor of GrimeLegendary, Jörg von Malching, Augur of the AuricLegendary, Lady Jane Smythe, Queen of Haute CoutureLegendary, Marco de la Mocha, Crusher of BeansLegendary, Mark van der Mark, Breeder of Shepherd DogsLegendary, Maxime Graves, Delicatesseur ExtraordinaireLegendary, Mrs. Mayson, The Very Good HousekeeperLegendary, Prof. Ram Devi, The Bundle of EnergyLegendary, Seraphim Papadikas, The Window DresserLegendary, Steven MacLeod, Geological SurveyorLegendary, Tlayolotl Savor, King of the CornLegendary, Ursula Green, Guardian of the ForestsLegendary. Award-Winning Brewer Rare. I got one Epic character item that changes the input for soap factory to wood. Instead of its usual workforce, the building employs Jornalero Workforce. Makes it look like your premises are all above board. My personal theory is that there used in the Museum building during the late game but I've yet to make it that far and test them. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Anno 1800. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Basically i managed to produce Tobacco just from stacking production and reduce cultivation area on Coffee, Cocoa and Rubber then in exchange they give some Tobacco + Grape, Potato and Red Pepper. Equipped in Trade Union Affects All Production Buildings: Effects Maintenance Cost: -10% Chance of Fire: +20% Balance Plough Rare. A subreddit dedicated the video game series Anno. Instead of its usual workforce, the building employs Jornalero Workforce.